ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Question: Are there any plans to play around with the egg-vibes? Like, i remember that we can make them wear it, but i'm talking more about a *remote controller* of intensity and stuff, and use it around the free room or dates... Cant wait to play the new version!
Coming in 0.3 ;)

There is plenty of variation if people just look at what is happening in game.
Eh, people don't care about that. If it's not sex, it's grind.

OUK

May 28, 2017
We have been trying to find someone fluent in German to assist us with Nightcrawler but the three times we've had someone agree... they ghosted us before we could even have them look at the script. Not sure why though. They never gave us a reason.
So you have somebody for Kurt? I was always wondering about his "Brüder" and was not sure if this was just having fun from the devs for using a Umlaut or a mistake.

That is by design. They have different scores relating to modesty, as they love and trust you they will be willing to wear increasingly revealing outfits but they still aren't going to do public nudity. The intent in the game is that by that point they are Null's girlfriends and even Rogue with her quirk encouraged is still not just a mindless slave who obeys the player.
If I remember correctly you (?) have already said that this behavior will be overhauled in 0.3 as well, but by now is there a visual hint or a counter where I can see that they are willing to wear something more risky than before without trying it out in the clothes menu? And, if all three of them are already maxxed out, can I still be "more friendly" to expand their willingness to wear e.g. only a bra and can this be reached by "friendly" ongoing with them on a date or something else?

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
So you have somebody for Kurt? I was always wondering about his "Brüder" and was not sure if this was just having fun from the devs for using a Umlaut or a mistake.

If I remember correctly you (?) have already said that this behavior will be overhauled in 0.3 as well, but by now is there a visual hint or a counter where I can see that they are willing to wear something more risky than before without trying it out in the clothes menu? And, if all three of them are already maxxed out, can I still be "more friendly" to expand their willingness to wear e.g. only a bra and can this be reached by "friendly" ongoing with them on a date or something else?
Yes and no. There are some changes in place, but none that contradict the statement you quoted.

There is some overhaul to how the traits are earned and there was some discussion of updates in the UI to make what they are willing to wear more easily recognizable. They will be willing to wear more revealing outfits as I mentioned, but the Devs have given no indication that the girls will become willing to go around naked in public like that.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So you have somebody for Kurt?
Quite the opposite. We have a hard time of finding someone to proof read Kurt.

I was always wondering about his "Brüder" and was not sure if this was just having fun from the devs for using a Umlaut or a mistake.
We have since fixed that issue but the answer was both. lol It was a fun mistake.

They will be willing to wear more revealing outfits as I mentioned, but the Devs have given no indication that the girls will become willing to go around naked in public like that.
I can safely assure that no, this won't be a thing... In 99% of cases. For an event? Possible. Walking around the sandbox? No.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
You need to be fluent in both German and English.
I could help. I'm fluent in both German and English (as long as no one asks me to speak English, my pronunciation is bad. :censored:). So if you guys are still willing to try after 3 attempts, I would be happy to help. But I have to say that Kurt is from Bavaria and the different regions of Germany have quite diverse accents and usage of language and I do not know much about the Bavarian dialect. Even tough I think going so far would be a bit much.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Should you ever require someone for a character speaking Italian, I would be happy to help.
There aren't any Italian X-Men but there are several other characters in the Marvel universe that could fit. Though that'd have to wait for the sequel.

I could help. I'm fluent in both German and English (as long as no one asks me to speak English, my pronunciation is bad. :censored:).
As long as you can read and write it then there's no problem at all.

So if you guys are still willing to try after 3 attempts, I would be happy to help.
We'd appreciate any contributions. Just know you'd probably have to go on a trial period to avoid spoilers. Message me on the discord and I'll get you in touch with the writers.

But I have to say that Kurt is from Bavaria and the different regions of Germany have quite diverse accents and usage of language and I do not know much about the Bavarian dialect. Even tough I think going so far would be a bit much.
Yeah, we're not gonna have Kurt have entire conversations in German. We just need someone to check basic grammar and spelling. Our confusion with Bruder and Brüder is something we want to avoid in the future.

In the comics, Xavier just mentally projected an English dictionary into the heads of non-English speaking members. They know the words but don't know all of the grammar rules and very little or no slang. This is partially why Sunfire went back to Japan. No cultural primer came with the language.

vlksvk

May 28, 2018
Great game. Loving is so far and the art is top notch. Might i suggest more unique sex scenes/events? This is where Rogue-like:evolution fell short for me.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
There aren't any Italian X-Men but there are several other characters in the Marvel universe that could fit. Though that'd have to wait for the sequel.

As long as you can read and write it then there's no problem at all.

We'd appreciate any contributions. Just know you'd probably have to go on a trial period to avoid spoilers. Message me on the discord and I'll get you in touch with the writers.

Yeah, we're not gonna have Kurt have entire conversations in German. We just need someone to check basic grammar and spelling. Our confusion with Bruder and Brüder is something we want to avoid in the future.

In the comics, Xavier just mentally projected an English dictionary into the heads of non-English speaking members. They know the words but don't know all of the grammar rules and very little or no slang. This is partially why Sunfire went back to Japan. No cultural primer came with the language.
I must say I'm impressed that you guys are looking for native speakers so some flavor text is right. I don't have access to the at the moment, it's only for Patreon supporters right?

OUK

May 28, 2017
:grin: Okay, I guess it is safe to say that the story of this game is in very good hands, not only based on lore details.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I must say I'm impressed that you guys are looking for native speakers so some flavor text is right. I don't have access to the at the moment, it's only for Patreon supporters right?
Access to the what? There's a blank spot.

If you mean discord, there's a link you can click on the main menu.

Reactions: Green83rry

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
We have been trying to find someone fluent in German to assist us with Nightcrawler but the three times we've had someone agree... they ghosted us before we could even have them look at the script. Not sure why though. They never gave us a reason.
Well if you are still looking for someone, i would be happy to help, i am from Germany and i think my english is good enough. Always wondered what was up with him saying Brüder. If you are going for brother it is Bruder, Brüder would mean Brothers.

Gute Nacht und auf Wiedersehen, Fräulein!:LOL:

Reactions: spike017

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Always wondered what was up with him saying Brüder. If you are going for brother it is Bruder, Brüder would mean Brothers.
I swear I thought we fixed this in 0.2 ... Well I know it's 100% fixed in 0.3

Fräulein!:LOL:
I'm not a woman. :unsure:

Well if you are still looking for someone, i would be happy to help
Possibly. We've had several offers and considering that Kurt is going to be a major recurring character as the designated bruder character to Null, having more than one person to look over scripts may be viable. Just message me on Discord and I'll get you in contact with our writers.

RubyO

May 21, 2018
Any updates on the release schedule? Sorry if this has been answered already, but this game is exceptional and I really want to see where it's taken next

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I gotta say, if they do best girl Kitty well I might prefer this to the original Rogue-Like.
;)

Also what's that gif in your signature of?

Any updates on the release schedule? Sorry if this has been answered already, but this game is exceptional and I really want to see where it's taken next
Last I checked, 0.3 should be dropping late Janurary.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Crapcrapz and RubyO
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes