fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I wish we could kinda move the girls during group sex scenes? Or just have it so they don't overlap as much. Right now, they kind of cover each other. I understand that some position/resizing might be needed. Very fun game nonetheless!

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for all your hard work this game is so much fun, me and my girlfriend played it at the same time on our seperate PC's to see who could get Rogue into bed first hahah. When my work becomes more consistent I'm finna support through Patreon. Keep up the great work lads

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
i noticed there's a mod tab in the journal, i wonder if anyone is planning anything
a couple folks are. RedPandaExpress is also gonna write a guide for modding for the discord, last I checked.
Stuff's kinda on pause for the new version to see what's getting added.

Reactions: ddtmm

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I wish we could kinda move the girls during group sex scenes? Or just have it so they don't overlap as much. Right now, they kind of cover each other. I understand that some position/resizing might be needed. Very fun game nonetheless!
There aren't any group sex scenes in the game... The system is in place for when we include it but I think you found a bug or something.

i noticed there's a mod tab in the journal, i wonder if anyone is planning anything
a couple folks are. RedPandaExpress is also gonna write a guide for modding for the discord, last I checked.
So far there are plans for a "Slice of Life" mod which adds a bunch of mini-games, flavor text, and some minor edits that the dev team currently doesn't have the time or desire to devote to. As well as a "Yandere Mod." The first may come out for version 0.3 if RedPanda works fast enough but I think the dev for the Yandere mod is holding off until more progress is made.

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
I had the multiple girl thing happen a couple of times. Had two girls in the room at once and started making out with one that had a higher relationship with Null and she decided to get frisky. Then had the ability to swap between girls. One girl was Rogue other girl was Jean. I hadn't even started dating Jean yet.

Random Generic

Aug 12, 2023
Any update on the update? I know they said January was the ETA but its been a while since I've actually enjoyed a game this much and really wanna get back into it

Reactions: Lisardlaser

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I had the multiple girl thing happen a couple of times. Had two girls in the room at once and started making out with one that had a higher relationship with Null and she decided to get frisky. Then had the ability to swap between girls. One girl was Rogue other girl was Jean. I hadn't even started dating Jean yet.
Yeah, definitely a bug. As I said the systems are in place, but we're still updating the regular sex art.

Any update on the update? I know they said January was the ETA but its been a while since I've actually enjoyed a game this much and really wanna get back into it
I think they said late January tho I could be wrong so don't quote me on that
Still Late January.

Reactions: fapderp11
Aug 15, 2021
We have a growing community of individuals playing around with Modding over on the Discord server and since several of them have done so by using this. This is awesome and the entire idea behind the document. Since this one was published, I've also broken down the code on how to add even more items, including HumHum messages, text messages, and more. Even an interview with some of the Devs on how they write scenes which is being turned into its own suppliment to help would-be modders learn to write scene.

Reactions: dioregul and loncel

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Oh boy art looks nice and sounds promising... I hope it actually has an ending planned and does not stuck in perpetual update of small little contents every once in a while for years like Oni's Rogue-Like: Evolution...

Pregnancy content would be nice.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes