drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Oh boy art looks nice and sounds promising... I hope it actually has an ending planned and does not stuck in perpetual update of small little contents every once in a while like Oni's Rogue-Like: Evolution...

Pregnancy content would be nice.
well it's currently only at 0.2b and there is several hours worth of content and most of the people in this thread are supporting the game in whatever way they can so chances are it will have a strong ending with good updates released

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
well it's currently only at 0.2b and there is several hours worth of content and most of the people in this thread are supporting the game in whatever way they can so chances are it will have a strong ending with good updates released
I hope so.

I liked Oni's Rogue-Like: Evolution when I first played it but it just dragged on for so long with each update brings two or three small features here and there and never anything comprehensive or big, nor any story progression, just seems like it has no ends in sight and started getting bland.

Like... that game released before I even got into college, started it during first year in college, graduated years later and it's still stuck in virtually the same place...

Aug 15, 2021
I hope so.

I liked Oni's Rogue-Like: Evolution when I first played it but it just dragged on for so long with each update brings two or three small features here and there and never anything comprehensive or big, nor any story progression, just seems like it has no ends in sight and started getting bland.

Like... that game released before I even got into college, started it during first year in college, graduated years later and it's still stuck in virtually the same place...
There are plans for 5 "years" of content, with a sixth "open roam" end game sandbox.
The Devs have an outline for what they're aiming for and have stated that while they have a ton of other ideas, they'd prefer to do those in a spin-off, new game, or otherwise rather than just trying to cram it all in one game.

So yeah, they're trying to avoid that sort of developmental hell.

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope it actually has an ending planned
We already have the finale planned and storyboarded. We're focusing on a few core systems and touch-ups before we start getting art for it.

The absolute worst-case scenario is that you have a complete Chapter 1 with an ending that's open enough to be continued upon but satisfying enough to be content with the ending. All the chapters will end this way for safety reasons.

The current plan is 4 years of Null being a student, 1 year of being a teacher, and a final "year" that's freeroam and will feature storylines that didn't fit within the linear timeline.

Pregnancy content would be nice.
This is still being heavily discussed. We know that it will probably be a definite feature of the free roam of chapter 6. However, we're still discussing its presence in chapters 1 through 5.

The problem is that we need to map out 3 seasons of a girl not being gut-punched.

Reactions: Hatler

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
We already have the finale planned and storyboarded. We're focusing on a few core systems and touch-ups before we start getting art for it.

The absolute worst-case scenario is that you have a complete Chapter 1 with an ending that's open enough to be continued upon but satisfying enough to be content with the ending. All the chapters will end this way for safety reasons.

The current plan is 4 years of Null being a student, 1 year of being a teacher, and a final "year" that's freeroam and will feature storylines that didn't fit within the linear timeline.

This is still being heavily discussed. We know that it will probably be a definite feature of the free roam of chapter 6. However, we're still discussing its presence in chapters 1 through 5.

The problem is that we need to map out 3 seasons of a girl not being gut-punched.
I'm quite impressed you have planned ahead for this, and I do give you props for what we got so far. If anything, I'm eager to see what the future holds for this game.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
At some point i get error messages if i try to compliment
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/interactions/flirting.rpy", line 156, in <module>
File "game/scripts/base/history.rpy", line 42, in update
File "game/scripts/base/events.rpy", line 85, in update_conditions
File "game/scripts/base/events.rpy", line 40, in check_conditions
TypeError: 'HistoryItemClass' object is not subscriptable

Is it a common error ? Any ideas?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

Great to hear.

Hmm... maybe the solution would be to simply... ignore logic. Hear me out... people in sci-fi/fantasy stuff gets punched all the time right? But they rarely gets brain damage or any long term bodily damage unless it's for a significant plot event or character development right? Let's not sweat the small details :LOL:

Worst comes to worst they can be punched somewhere else instead. Since brain damage isn't a thing in most fantasy and sci-fi worlds let's just have their heads bashed instead or something. :coffee:

We can all take a page out of Wolfenstein's Anya:

Last edited:

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
It's probably for the best if pregnancy stuff is left to the end with an optional fork. Having it throughout the game makes extra work on the devs if it's optional and if it's not, it turns away players who don't want it. I am one of those.

I know there will be gripes regardless, but that's media. You can't make it for everyone. If pregnancy isn't the focus, then you shouldn't force it on the players.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can probably just introduce an easy way to prevent pregnancies if players don't want it, e.g put contraceptives in the store, buy once, use and forget.

Since he says it's being heavily discussed I'd assume they had already planned or wanted to implement it anyway. For me non-contraceptive sex without the thrill/intent/consequences of pregnancy just feels too tame so I usually look for it in every games I play.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
We can all take a page out of Wolfenstein's Anya:
That specific instance is well known cringe lol.

If pregnancy isn't the focus, then you shouldn't force it on the players.
It wouldn't be. It'd be entirely optional.

Can probably just introduce an easy way to prevent pregnancies if players don't want it, e.g put contraceptives in the store, buy once, use and forget.
It'd be a toggle. To not punish people who REALLY don't want pregnancy simply forgetting.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Any update on the update? I know they said January was the ETA but its been a while since I've actually enjoyed a game this much and really wanna get back into it
from Ronchon earlier today " lol I'll put y'all at ease - just waiting on 1) finalizing some last events we want to put in and 2) finishing Laura's clothes and then we'll get it to the beta testers. it'll spend a week in beta unless something goes terribly wrong, then in your hands "

Aug 15, 2021
At some point i get error messages if i try to compliment
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/interactions/flirting.rpy", line 156, in <module>
File "game/scripts/base/history.rpy", line 42, in update
File "game/scripts/base/events.rpy", line 85, in update_conditions
File "game/scripts/base/events.rpy", line 40, in check_conditions
TypeError: 'HistoryItemClass' object is not subscriptable

Is it a common error ? Any ideas?
There'd be a bit more to check to be sure, but this is a known issue under certain conditions.
Specifically, if you are dating somebody and haven't discussed seeing other people, it can trigger a flag this way when it *should* trigger something else.

Should be fixed in v0.3.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There'd be a bit more to check to be sure, but this is a known issue under certain conditions.
Specifically, if you are dating somebody and haven't discussed seeing other people, it can trigger a flag this way when it *should* trigger something else.

Should be fixed in v0.3.
always good to see a development team actually fixing an issue rather than just saying "uh-huh". also the wait is actually hurting me and I just wanted you guys to know that

Reactions: Hatler

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017

Should be fixed in v0.3.
Yeah i guess you are right, after a i reached a certain point in the story, i never had this bug again.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So will the threesomes be implemented in 0.3 or other chapters? It seems like there is nothing stopping us story wise since we have max points with the 3 girls so I guess it's a matter of implementation only. Unless there is a hidden stat of relationship between girls that will allow it

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes