ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
but only dating her alone would basically mean ignoring most of the other content in the game, no?
The girls still have platonic routes.

A hypothetical example of what the difference would be between dating and not dating would be a moment in the comics where Jean visits her parents. Null and Nightcrawler would go with her as emotional support but stay outside. If you're dating her, she would invite you inside and introduce you as her boyfriend. If you're not dating her, then you just wait outside with Kurt.

Because we like to reward replaying, if you're also dating other girls Jean would probably make a comment saying "Let's not tell them about the others..."

Plus some events will just hit different narratively and have variant dialogue on if you're dating someone exclusively or not.

The dev team early on agreed that we wouldn't "lock" people out of content, but that content can vary to quite a degree.

Xavier can come to like 6 different initial conclusions about Null in the prologue. We want this to be the rule, not the exception.

It's hilarious watching the MC pull that with X-23 who has openly admitted she's stalking him which includes even watching him sleep. It's super weird.
I mean you can tell her to knock off the stalking before it gets to the watching you sleep point and she'll respect your wishes lol

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The girls still have platonic routes.

A hypothetical example of what the difference would be between dating and not dating would be a moment in the comics where Jean visits her parents. Null and Nightcrawler would go with her as emotional support but stay outside. If you're dating her, she would invite you inside and introduce you as her boyfriend. If you're not dating her, then you just wait outside with Kurt.

Because we like to reward replaying, if you're also dating other girls Jean would probably make a comment saying "Let's not tell them about the others..."

Plus some events will just hit different narratively and have variant dialogue on if you're dating someone exclusively or not.

The dev team early on agreed that we wouldn't "lock" people out of content, but that content can vary to quite a degree.

Xavier can come to like 6 different initial conclusions about Null in the prologue. We want this to be the rule, not the exception.

I mean you can tell her to knock off the stalking before it gets to the watching you sleep point and she'll respect your wishes lol
personally I like the idea of visiting Jean's parents and showing them how much control she has on her powers because of Null. also I wanna know if anyone here would be brave enough to bring up the idea of bdsm with Laura and if that would end painfully for our brave MC. Rogue seems more like she'd enjoy the romantic aspect with the idea of wanting to make love under the stars and being held afterwards

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
personally I like the idea of visiting Jean's parents and showing them how much control she has on her powers because of Null. also I wanna know if anyone here would be brave enough to bring up the idea of bdsm with Laura and if that would end painfully for our brave MC. Rogue seems more like she'd enjoy the romantic aspect with the idea of wanting to make love under the stars and being held afterwards
Some sort of BDSM with Laura kinda invites itself with her regeneration and claws but I think it might be too extreme for the devs and some of the people here who seek the more soft romantic side of the relationship.
For me personally though I would love to see some gentle femdom/maledom content for her. Some Laura-flavored choking and spanking scene would be cool somewhere down the line.

On slightly related note I don´t get is why she doesn´t have her hymen intact. With her regeneration I though the devs would make some defloration scene each time she has sex.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Some sort of BDSM with Laura kinda invites itself with her regeneration and claws but I think it might be too extreme for the devs
Yeah blood play is a HARD no.

For me personally though I would love to see some gentle femdom/maledom content for her. Some Laura-flavored choking and spanking scene would be cool somewhere down the line.
This already exists within the game to some extent. We do plan on expanding it though.

On slightly related note I don´t get is why she doesn´t have her hymen intact.
It tore during martial arts training before her mutation kicked in.

With her regeneration I though the devs would make some defloration scene each time she has sex.
Yeah we didn't want to make this the norm and I think well over half of our players would not care much for it. So we went with the idea that "injuries" gained prior to regen mutations don't heal.

Is it a cheap? Possibly. Do I have data showing most people won't care? Yes.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
On slightly related note I don´t get is why she doesn´t have her hymen intact. With her regeneration I though the devs would make some defloration scene each time she has sex.
This has been discussed before actually. The idea of a woman with regeneration having her hymen regrow every time is not all that realistic since healing, even regeneration, is adaptive. When Laura's regeneration kicked in she was much younger and she has aged slowly since then. Her body will continue to age very slowly, which means that her regeneration adapts based on natural situations her body would go through... If she was unable to grow older or lose her hymen, she also would never be able to get pregnant or have a child as her body would return to normal by rejecting the pregnancy (she also would not be able to become stronger or faster by practicing or working out). What we have seen of mutations is that they work with the mutant physiology to increase survival in some way, even if it at first is misunderstood or dangerous and uncontrollable. Having regeneration that returns someone's body to an exact moment in time and development would be counterproductive and would not promote survival since survival is actually about adapting.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Also if your body always returns to a previous state, training would be pointless as any gains you made would be undone, if this extends to the brain (and it can because we have seen Wolverine/Deadpool recover from head wounds), you would also never be able to learn anything as your brain would undo any memory paths laid down.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah blood play is a HARD no.
Yeah thats for the best.

Its just seeing how dominant X-23 can be in the game made me remember something from like 20 years ago.
I dunno if any of you have seen the Singer X-Men movie trilogy but there is a scene in the second movie (I think) where a different version of X-23 played by Kelly Hu fights Wolverine in a lab.
She had super long thin nail claws and absolutely fucked Wolverine up. There was blood splashing everywhere and she chained him up to a cage or something.

Back then I thought Jesus Christ thats fucked up for a PG13 movie but also hot in a weird way.

x2.jpg

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah thats for the best.

Its just seeing how dominant X-23 can be in the game made me remember something from like 20 years ago.
I dunno if any of you have seen the Singer X-Men movie trilogy but there is a scene in the second movie (I think) where a different version of X-23 played by Kelly Hu fights Wolverine in a lab.
She had super long thin nail claws and absolutely fucked Wolverine up. There was blood splashing everywhere and she chained him up to a cage or something.

Back then I thought Jesus Christ thats fucked up for a PG13 movie but also hot in a weird way.

View attachment 3275394
Shit! Memory unlocked. Back then I didn't know about X-23, can't believe I'm finding out today that this chick is supposed to be her. Crazy.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Shit! Memory unlocked. Back then I didn't know about X-23, can't believe I'm finding out today that this chick is supposed to be her. Crazy.
If anything I think x-23 was inspired by the movie at least based off dates on Wikipedia. I believe it was based of lady deathstrike, even her race matches then.

The movie came out on may 2, 2003
imdb lists her as Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama)

First appearance of X-23 was August 2, 2003

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Actually that was the movie's attempt at portraying Lady Deathstrike, not their best attempt, but interesting.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
If anything I think x-23 was inspired by the movie at least based off dates on Wikipedia. I believe it was based of lady deathstrike, even her race matches then.
Lady Deathstrike actually predates the movie as part of the Marvel comics series. She was the daughter of the man that developed the adamantium bonding technique that was used on Wolverine. She grew to hate Wolverine as she felt that her father's technique used on Wolverine was an affront to her family name. She was never a mutant so to combat Wolverine she asked Spiral (A Sorceress) to transform her into a cyborg with powers similar to Wolverine's.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
This may have been discussed before but I'm really looking forward to the exhibitionist side of this game. Shame if I have to ruin my rep with Xavier to do that, he looks quite like the amable chap here compared to the other game.
Maybe I can bribe him to mind erase the whole town after jean tries to plow me in the middle of the mall.

And I hope we can keep out saves, got a few hours logged there. But if we can't we can't.
Thanks again for the great job
Edit: I think I've finished the 0.2b version but I'm curious: can the girls do a full deepthroat yet?

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
This may have been discussed before but I'm really looking forward to the exhibitionist side of this game. Shame if I have to ruin my rep with Xavier to do that, he looks quite like the amable chap here compared to the other game.
Maybe I can bribe him to mind erase the whole town after jean tries to plow me in the middle of the mall.
I'll temper your expectations and let you know that exhibitionism will not be anything like you see in Oni's game.

You won't be able to casually take Kitty to the quad and fuck in front of 30+ students.

Also Jean would probably do that herself.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Sneaking in while helping with the Beta testing.

I'm not going to give any real spoilers, but...

O.M.G! The Devs have really out done themselves with this one. Each one of the love interests now have an extended storyline that is focused on getting to know them. Maddening and Buttholder have seriously raised the bar for the storytelling for this game. Coupled with the expanded poses to help visually tell the story, this is feeling far more polished than even some more professionally developed games I've played.

Can't reveal much more than that, but trust me the wait is well worth it.
"Maddening and Buttholder" - sounds like a name for some mid 90s comedic buddy movie.
Jokes aside, what I have seen in the game so far clearly shows they are quite competent.

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaExpress
Aug 15, 2021
Ayo, any news about how things are going? Looking forward to the next release. :)
Unofficial Update

Its going well. Next question?

Seriously though, the next update is in beta testing right now and that's going well. Without giving too much in terms of spoilers, there are a lot of new features which we have to continually poke with a stick to make sure they work under odd conditions. Some of the conditions are a bit harder to confirm than others.

For example: Does the game properly email your boss telling them off before quitting, transfer all money from your bank account into Doge Coin market, and then format your hard drive if you reject Jean?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes