jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
v1.0 will mark the end of chapter 1. We only made the public roadmap up to 0.6 because we don't like to set expectations so far in advance. When we're ready for Chapter 2 is really dependent on how fast the art can get made, which is why the roadmap has dates based on Patreon income.
Ah makes sense. appreciate the effort thats being put into the game

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
ShinyBoots1993 Will 2 more restaurants get their own individual backgrounds? (Steakhouse/Seafood or Southern)... just for added variety.
It's on the todo list. It's one of my personal desires.

can someone upload a save file for us? not looking to restart
You don't need to restart for this update.

I just want more face fucking, slutty clothes/tattoos/body writing and permanent cum stains.
Then I suggest Rogue Like Evolution as I believe it has all those features. Not saying some of this will never make it into the game, but we have more important things like bug hunting and completing core features.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Throwaway20162017

Aug 18, 2017
Regarding the concerns about pregnancy content getting overcomplicated over time, I've never been a fan of having it be the very last thing that happens in a game.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to set up something basic - a chat option for the girls to come off BC, pregnancy/breeding kink variant dialogue during PIV or when you let the girls pick where you cum, a random chance for pregnancy rolled at the end of sex, then a one-time dialogue when she informs you. Questions about timeline/alternate art/forking the story don't come up until you let the pregnancy progress, so you could just leave it there while you hammer out the details.

BluelifeSuit

Aug 18, 2018
Did any of you guys get some malware attached to the game? Not to be accusatory, but I got something nasty attached to the game. If anybody else had something like that happen?

Reactions: fapderp11

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
I got the trojan alert but only after playing it for half the day. Not sure whether it's a false positive but I can't risk bricking this device right now.

JarGar

Aug 26, 2017
Getting error message when you start sex mini game. Does that me we have to start a new game again? I was playing saves from .3a

Mar 18, 2019
v1.0 will mark the end of chapter 1. We only made the public roadmap up to 0.6 because we don't like to set expectations so far in advance. When we're ready for Chapter 2 is really dependent on how fast the art can get made, which is why the roadmap has dates based on Patreon income.

O, I was under the impression that Chapter 2 would come in 0.5 or somewhere around that. This means that it's going to take 12- 16 months then.

I'll just jolt it down for around my birthday in 2025 and check to see what you guys cooked by then.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes