Nopeonops

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I really like the graphics and flow of game. I really hope it will be doing well in future. Also I have question for ronchonbon if you have that really nice selection of bushes and their customization, did you thought possibility of optional armpit hair? There is not much games that does those and with you art style it could be nice gem. Godd luck with the game.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Hello, I really like the graphics and flow of game. I really hope it will be doing well in future. Also I have question for ronchonbon if you have that really nice selection of bushes and their customization, did you thought possibility of optional armpit hair? There is not much games that does those and with you art style it could be nice gem. Godd luck with the game.
if i can be so bold as to offer an answer for you, im gonna assume that falls under a niche fetish and something that they arent focusing on at the moment! maybe later in development they will add requested niche fetishes to the game but i dont think youll be seeing that anytime soon

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Yo anyone know where to locate the outfit shame limits? I relented and decided to check out the new events - had the 0.3a version unpacked to look around the loose files for them values a month ago, but couldn't exactly find the right one where I could edit them. Don't feel like unpacking 3c to go through the hassle again.

Just wanna cheat so I could have Rogue walk around in nipple tape or have them all show off the piercings. Sure, it's unrealistic to walk in public with their tits out, but who cares. At the moment the only times I can see them is in total privacy, and I just want to set a default bikini+accessories outfit. Walking around with cum on their face would also be welcome. It's a game, lemme cheat for eye-candy's sake.

May 6, 2020
Why is there a trojan in the mega link?
quarantined immediately by windows defender.
Someone needs to look into this

Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Why is there a trojan in the mega link?
quarantined immediately by windows defender.
Someone needs to look into this

Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml
Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml
i just unpacked the game from the download posted to mega and got the same virus alert you did! imma try downloading it from another source and see if its just the mega version but microsoft defender quarantined the ".exe" file immediately after opening it so your not the only one!

edit: windows defender still gave a threat detection no matter what site the file is downloaded from so thats not the issue!

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11
Jul 28, 2017
Santo Padre, como você resolve isso, toda vez que tenho uma interação sexual tem esse bug que persiste.
É um alívio não ser o único com esse problema, mas a única coisa que posso recomendar é que você espere por uma versão de correção de bug ou RonChon lança outro Hotfix que corrige esse erro.
meu amigo, recomendo que você pergunte em inglês para obter alguma resposta.

It's a relief that I'm not the only one with this problem, but the only thing I can recommend is that you wait for a bugfix release or RonChon releases another Hotfix that fixes this bug.
my friend, I recommend you ask in English to get some answers.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes