jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hello me too, I have the same problem as bluelifecostume and longdongwong69k and others, I tried all the download sources and Windows defender throws me an alert and quarantines the files...
what to do ????

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Android, right? I'm not sure why this happens, but it seems like going to Options and then clicking Load Game works for most people? Continue should work after that first load.
There multiple virus reports from people's, maybe you need to check it, maybe upload site or the folder or something.

Last edited:

Wombat2588

Feb 22, 2024
How can I unlock anal sex? I search everywhere and found out about using buttplugs but is not working the girls wear them for weeks and I can't insert the bigger buttplug I don't know what im doing wrong

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
in the previous versions i didnt have an issue, windows simply gave me a prompt saying the game was from an unknown publisher and was i sure that i wanted to run it. i would say run anyway and no problem! it was like that for any new game i play from this site! however this version set off my windows defender! im not sure how it was fine with the old version but this one trips the virus alarms! to those that arent getting virus alerts, are you guys using windows 10? maybe 11? another OS? this is the only other thing i can think of... that maybe different operating systems have different virus definitions for their anti-virus software

Reactions: fapderp11

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I don't detect any virus on my scan either, but when I try to run the .exe file I get a virus warning and it refuses to run (and the .exe file dissapears)
That is weird. I have played it with no issues so far.. started over to check the game from the beginning so it will take me a while to poke around at everything (no pun intended).

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I didn't get any virus warnings. I ran it through sandboxie though as I usually do for most of the stuff I get from F95.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im trying another workaround right now but im having to download from another site which is taking a long time! just gonna try another theory i have!

side note: in regard to the game ive noted that the update notes state the presence of a silhouette person added to the BG. would this come into play when wolverine posts to the mutant social media (cant remember the name right now) that hes conducting self defense training in the winter i think it was?! i know its not sexy content but getting to chill and train with wolverine would be pretty sweet!

Reactions: Sayajin2205

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml

Microsoft Defender Antivirus detects and removes this threat.

This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC.

spebig

Oct 3, 2022
Downloaded the mega file to look into claims of malicious files and found that the .exe does do a few shady things. Personally, I wouldnt run this anywhere other than a sandbox atm.

12 Mitre Signatures detected

Some of the behavior of the .exe included:
HTTP Requests (2)
TCP Traffic with 5 different IP addresses
Dropped ~30files

Capture.PNG
Also would like to note that 2 of the 7 contacted IP addresses have been flagged malicious.

Last edited:

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Downloaded the mega file to look into claims of malicious files and found that the .exe does do a few shady things. Personally, I wouldnt run this anywhere other than a sandbox atm.

12 Mitre Signatures detected

Some of the behavior of the .exe included:
HTTP Requests (2)
TCP Traffic with 5 different IP addresses
Dropped ~30files

View attachment 3376969
idk what to tell you mate, we're not doing anything shady with the game. it's built with a variant of Ren'Py's nightly build that I compiled myself to enable fast Live2D rendering, I'm guessing that that's created an .exe that Defender isn't consistently recognizing as safe. you'll note that the other 71 AVs tested don't think it's malware

is the report for the Ren'Py build

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
idk what to tell you mate, we're not doing anything shady with the game. it's built with a variant of Ren'Py's nightly build that I compiled myself to enable fast Live2D rendering, I'm guessing that that's created an .exe that Defender isn't consistently recognizing as safe. you'll note that the other 71 AVs tested don't think it's malware

is the report for the Ren'Py build
You might not be but plenty of people check files like this and the game gets flagged by windows and VirusTotal as a trojan. So even if they wanted to take the risk windows deletes that EXE before the thing even unpacks

Reactions: Glockhemp

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
You might not be but plenty of people check files like this and the game gets flagged by windows and VirusTotal as a trojan. So even if they wanted to take the risk windows deletes that EXE before the thing even unpacks
I'm not sure there's anything we can do about that on our end :/

Reactions: Epigonid
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes