fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
i just unpacked the game from the download posted to mega and got the same virus alert you did! imma try downloading it from another source and see if its just the mega version but microsoft defender quarantined the ".exe" file immediately after opening it so your not the only one!

edit: windows defender still gave a threat detection no matter what site the file is downloaded from so thats not the issue!
Same thing happened to me, can't open the game. Odd because I didn't get this with versions 0.2b or 0.3b. Additionally, virustotal only gave me this flag, but I've been told before that jiangmin is old af and shouldn't be trusted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, is there a way to bypass windows auto quarantine thing? I just got a popup and then the .exe disappeared immediately.

Edit: found the post where I was told about Jiangmin, coincidentally was on the RLE thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-5h-oni.14/post-10750354

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterKr

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I downloaded the game via patreon, and even though I have the window alert, I authorized the "malicious" files. I hope it's really a false positive, otherwise I'll send the repair bill to the developer. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LOTRYK

Mangosteiner

Jul 15, 2020
Not sure if this problem has been addressed before but, saves have been kinda odd since the last update. Often, whenever I reload in the main menu, the game regresses a couple days earlier and newer save files reload to the same regressed day. Is there a hotfix I'm missing rn or is this more of a renpy problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
It popped up that there was a trojan so I deleted it as well, hopefully it is just a false positive but not taking any chances

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I get this error when trying to mess with one for girls, I used my savefile from the previous version:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 148, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 517, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 518, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 518, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ActionClass' object has no attribute 'intensities'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 241, in script
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1618, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1114, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1369, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "\TheNullHypothesis-0.3c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 148, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 517, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 518, in execute
  File "game/scripts/interface/actions.rpy", line 518, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ActionClass' object has no attribute 'intensities'

Reactions: michelazzo

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
one of my favourite games I've played on this site, imagine rouge-like evolution but more polished and modern, with better art and a slight focus on plot and staying true to the X-men comics. thoroughly enjoyed the 4 or so hours i put in. only real critic is that i wish it had the same amount of focus on all the girls and their outfit options and that it had more content in total.

OUK

May 28, 2017
Any chance to have the number of an active page of the load/save screen shown with a different color (or by showing the name "page 3", "page 4" and so on)?...
Thanks, the load/save screen from 0.3b is much better to navigate.

At the end of all available events Laura and Rogue are friends, but Rogue is calling Laura still X-23. Maybe an idea for a small scence where they explain to Null that Laura has allowed Rogue to call her Laura as well?
I coud not prevent to say a loud "Aaaaaw." when I reached that event in 0.3c. Probably something you have had in your script, but I was all the smiles seeing/reading it, because it was also very well written (Laras way to describe her reasons, the explanation including the different names Rogues has called her and so on) and positioning at a combat training while Null was only watching and not mainly envolved (beside "pushing" Lara in the right direction in two different ways) was really good, very nice. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes