EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
downloaded 3c1 from MEGA.

Dev's SHA256:
0B68E0CEBDA5C97559C3F6B3EE65A4607F2FA1960439CBF149B7A40C9EB25881

MEGA's 7ZIP's SHA256
cb3c1ad1a4cef4643f96e327f0cf6febd8e807409456ba7f49f19c0af4b73c2c

Something ain't right here...

EDIT: Whoops, I was scanning the downloaded ZIP as a whole, not the EXE file alone.

TheNullHypothesis.EXE's SHA256 (the MEGA download):
0b68e0cebda5c97559c3f6b3ee65a4607f2fa1960439cbf149b7a40c9eb25881

Okay, we're good.

Last edited:

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
EDIT: Whoops, I was scanning the downloaded ZIP as a whole, not the EXE file alone.

TheNullHypothesis.EXE's SHA256 (the MEGA download):
0b68e0cebda5c97559c3f6b3ee65a4607f2fa1960439cbf149b7a40c9eb25881

Okay, we're good.
Lol yea I just doubled checked and tested it myself, they're the same

Reactions: EroKala

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So... now and again I keep seeing a peculiar silhouette that looks like some kind of anime rabbit person in a trenchcoat... sometimes at the mall, sometimes the danger room... here and there. There doesn't seem to be a way to interact with it...

What's that about? Am I supposed to do something with it?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
So... now and again I keep seeing a peculiar silhouette that looks like some kind of anime rabbit person in a trenchcoat... sometimes at the mall, sometimes the danger room... here and there. There doesn't seem to be a way to interact with it...

random silhouette is just the first of plan to add more to make the areas seem populated and not empty! its noted in patch notes! so my assumption is as stated a few posts up from Evil13 , that this may be a patreon reward to have patrons populate the x-mansion as silhouettes!

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure there's anything we can do about that on our end :/
Downloaded the latest update and windows didn't immediately nuke it so there's progress. VirusTotal still says windows see it as a trojan but noting else would suggest it is. Guess I'll be giving it a try after playing Helldivers.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
kinda dissapointed this one isnt as rapey as the original
dev has posted here before to let players know his game is more story based and then sex comes later (as it would in an actual relationship). however if youre looking for a quick fap youre probably better off playing RLE! (id give ya the page quote but im tired and lazy right now)

• Haha
Reactions: arashiki

SolSpell

May 1, 2022

That's the "Horrible Hopper". If you see him that means your pc has become infected with malware. To remove it you need to jump up and down 3 times with your eyes closed, while chanting: "Hop away! Hop Away! Hop away!".

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
But you know when the game is finished; if someone hypothetically had the determination and know how, there could always be a mod that implements said mechanics... maybe not the addiction, ok it could be a toggle... I mean, um... whoever decides to possibly mod this game should think about a toggle
Mods are mods and we have a growing community of people on the discord getting together for when Chapter 1 is finally finished. I mean you could mod before and people have but stability issues are called into question.

Regardless, we do plan on supporting modders. For those hesitant to join the discord, here are our modding guidelines.

Guidelines on Modding:
Based on Discord regulations, copyright law, and discussion by the developers, the following types of mods cannot be advertised or linked to within this Discord server.

Mods that feature stolen assets. This includes but is not limited to music, audio recordings, art, photographs, etc.

Mods including sexual depictions of underaged characters.

Mods promoting real-world violence.

Mods that glorifies, promotes, or normalizes suicide or other acts of physical self-harm. Mention of it is acceptable.

Mods that contain code that may compromise the downloader's computer.

Mods that portray the physical or sexual abuse of our characters.

Paywalled mods.

Mods uploaded under the guise of another player/modder/developer

Mods that contain real media depicting gore, excessive violence, or animal harm, especially with the intention to harass or shock others.

Mods that follow these guidelines may be advertised, discussed, and linked to in the ⁠game-mods channel.
People are going to mod whatever they want and break these guidelines but those who do, won't find the discord very welcoming.

lol288988

May 24, 2022
Did any of you guys get some malware attached to the game? Not to be accusatory, but I got something nasty attached to the game. If anybody else had something like that happen?
Windows defender found something, had a heart attack about it and deleted it. But Virustotal found nothing, after which windows defender also found nothing

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Windows defender found something, had a heart attack about it and deleted it. But Virustotal found nothing, after which windows defender also found nothing
If you are concerned about it, the Developer posted the SHA256 hash. If you have 7ZIP, you can right click on the .EXE, go to 7ZIP, go to "CRC SHA", then check the SHA256. The SHA-256 is a unique number generated when the dev put the EXE togethor, so if your SHA-256 matches, then its the version the dev put out. If it's different, that means you are NOT looking at the exact version the dev put out, which means you probably shouldn't run it.

But if the SHA-256 matches, then it's just a question if you trust the actual game dev to not put crap sus crap in their game.

Reactions: fapderp11

scrooloose123

May 1, 2021
I also have issuers with Jean's Winter optional quest. Reloading or moving around does not seem to work.

Is there a way to force events from the console?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes