STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Well, I would have thought bunny guy was just background, but he keeps appearing in non-public places (ie. at the mansion, even in the danger room).

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Some of the damn Spring optional quests don't trigger!
I've skipped through like 4 weeks and nothing is showing up! Is it still possible to get them if I progress to Summer?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Some of the damn Spring optional quests don't trigger!
I've skipped through like 4 weeks and nothing is showing up! Is it still possible to get them if I progress to Summer?
no. once you progress to the next season, they are gone and new ones replace them

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Version 3C1.
Are saves working right for others? The loading from a save for seems to always put me back in the previous room that I was last in, not where I saved at even if the "picture" taken for the save is correct.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
...mean you could mod before and people have but stability issues are called into question...
My reply was less meant for any devs and more me trying to get people off your back, by letting people know that renpy is easily modified and any feature they want could theoretically be done by themselves or someone else. I am fully aware of the legality of modding... granted this is a piracy site... which you refer to anyway by saying people will do what they want.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
Jul 21, 2019
i would buy this full game after its finished and completed version! i know the creator is trying hard to impress people but dont just give up. do your bullshit works until its done!!

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
This game is great. As some feedback for the devs, I find the "wear this clothing" UX completely incomprehensible, and I know the game's still in its super early stages, but it would be great to get an in-game explanation of how it's supposed to work.
They do have tooltips and a tutorial in the Data menu under "Cerebro." It can help.
I will throw you some bones to help you out with what I have figured out by tinkering with it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
can't have sex with rogue after finishing all quests and 1000 love and 1000 trust
You may need to sleep in your own room for a couple of days until Rogue informs you she is ready and wants a special date night to make it perfect. At that point the date will end in a cutscene of her first time and you will be able to have sex with her after that.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i love tan lines so hopefully the tanning isnt just for the MC and we get some nice tan lines on the ladies as well!

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes