CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I get it that it's nieche but also it should not by hard to implement in this kind of game as you are just layering the textures over. That aslo why I asked.
it doesnt hurt to throw it out there, i was just letting you know that its already been stated that some things like niche fetishes will be set on the back burner while they work getting the base game done then they will go back in and touch up with extra bells and whistles (im paraphrasing but you get my point... i hope)!

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
How do I use the console commands?
In your main game folder open the renpy folder, then common folder, and find the 00console.rpy file. Open it using notepad (or any text editor) and then find the "config.console = False" and replace "False" with "True". Save the file and close it. Now run the game and hit the shift + o keys. Viola, you can use console commands now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Rogue, you can see that she is desperate for human contact, but she's also afraid that if she gets it, she could lose it. And that in itself is far crueller than anything else. And she knows it.

Much of Null's arc with Rogue is showing her he's there for the long haul.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Rogue, you can see that she is desperate for human contact, but she's also afraid that if she gets it, she could lose it. And that in itself is far crueller than anything else. And she knows it.

i'm gonna long haul her all night

wait wut?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone help. Playing this for the first time. I got through with Rogue and Laura but for Jean the first date won't trigger. I text and then wait until evening but nothing. Could the main be affecting it? I havent completed the remaining three training or two optional.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Can anyone help. Playing this for the first time. I got through with Rogue and Laura but for Jean the first date won't trigger. I text and then wait until evening but nothing. Could the main be affecting it? I havent completed the remaining three training or two optional.
if you DM me a save I can look into it!

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
Need help finding Laura training late at night, where does this event take place? weekened, weekdays, in her room or the danger room?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

In addition, a lot of Rogue's anxiety comes from her need to prove, not only to Null, but to herself, that she is not latching onto Null just because he is the only guy she can touch. She wants romance and a real relationship and a lot of her quirks and "wanting to do it the right way" comes from that desire. She will try to prove to herself and Null that she is not just there for physical contact and that she really has feelings for him by doing things for him (like when she starts doing everything for him during a tutoring session). Conversely, she is ashamed of many things in her life that she keeps secret because she worries they will jeopardize her relationship with Null if he finds out about them. Oddly enough, it is usually the opposite since keeping secrets means that someone does not trust you; therefore, destroying the relationship before it even gets off the ground.

Reactions: drone4of2

1v0

Nov 21, 2018
I really like where this game is going and the art. The only thing i want to suggest to the dev is:
Make all girls have different body art - I see that the old sex art all of the 3 girls got the same bodies (same body proportions) but with different textures...

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
It's great in the sex scene with Rogue, the MC's arms and hands are shaped very realistically, instead of just a shadow like when having sex with Laura and Jean, plus the tanned skin effect is also great. It would be great if you could customize the color for each girl. It might sound crazy since mutants are constantly fighting but it would be cool to get them pregnant. In addition, I hope to see sex scenes at restaurants or movie theaters that are more elaborate and detailed. Imagine that after Jean had just performed oral sex with MC, someone walked in and discovered sperm on her mouth. This game will definitely be one of the best games in F95zone.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Sunburn yes, tan no.
Tanning is just your body placing more Melanin in your skin to prevent future damage.
Correct, but she would likely revert back to her usual skin tone more quickly. I think a lot of websites tend to describe tanned skin as damaged skin without explaining that the tan itself is just a reaction to sun damage, not the damage itself.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-mac
explodes at startup, doesn't find a live2D file (can't copy the error message)
Android is crashing heavily cant get pass the intro should i play on joiplay instead?
I think you two are going to have to paste the why here to give the developers something to work with. I think it has been stated that the Dev has been modifying the Live2D stuff.

I've been able to play it on a Win10 machine and virtual hyper-VM without issue.
Granted I have to learn a bit more in order to get the VM fully functional to be able to support it decently. That was an interesting exercise that I'm glad I went through.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Loving this game, but man it has the weirdest sexual progression I've ever seen.

So you are telling me these girls will let me choke them, spank them and lick and finger fuck their assholes and before we even have vaginal intercourse in the missionary position?

It's like "you are no where near being my first time" - but I'm the dude who just put his tongue half-way down your anus and then made out with you?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes