Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
The way I handle this is just completing the whole thing first, then just ctrl + f and searching the words to change, then changing them each individually. In the case of Rogue's southern accent, searching all "I"s and changing them to "Ah" and so on. Microsoft Word has some handy tools when it comes to writing.

What's really a bitch when writing with an accent is grammar. Some accents can't pronounce certain things in english or have sentences cut short in some way and it's a pain to keep the grammar consistent with the speaker.
Eithah way, ya cahn't pahk the cah in Hahvahd yahd. It's wicked illegal.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I have a question about the v0.3c change log , could someone explain to me what the ”Mutant-tier silhouette” part actually mean ?

Jul 28, 2017
Would like to preface this by saying it's old art leaked on the discord from several months ago, and not an official reveal for anything coming to the game anytime soon.
Seriously dude, this was posted a little while ago by Shiny Boots
and I decide to post it here, well I hope they use this design because it looks really cool

Rion13

May 2, 2020
I have a problem. The game would not start. I extracted to files and if I try to start the game nothing happened.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
Hey, can someone help me, cannot progress this mission any further .
If you're talking about exam preparation with Jean, then I have the same question too. How long does it take for this quest to close? Like, I'm not really complaining about the time frame, but that I've been studying with her for more than a week in game time and that, fuck it. However, I remembered that in previous versions, I closed this quest quietly with her. The only thing, unfortunately, I forgot at what point, I apologize. I'm curious too, how

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
And Laura's reaction to damage is healing. As fast as she heals her skin would be healed before it could darken.
Which has always made me wonder about females and such a healing factor in the realm of realistic theory. I'm not going to comment on the current writing as seriously, I'm going to let the writers do their thing.

When you look into what pregnancy really is, and how human immune system is in reality, she'd never be able to get pregnant because the fetus is considered a foreign entity to be removed. The amount her healing factor would have to turn off for her to keep said child would probably kill her because of the adamantine poisoning.

Secondly... I'd think there would be constant repair of the hymen as well, which would make sex... I'll just say interesting.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Which has always made me wonder about females and such a healing factor in the realm of realistic theory. I'm not going to comment on the current writing as seriously, I'm going to let the writers do their thing.

When you look into what pregnancy really is, and how human immune system is in reality, she'd never be able to get pregnant because the fetus is considered a foreign entity to be removed. The amount her healing factor would have to turn off for her to keep said child would probably kill her because of the adamantine poisoning.

Secondly... I'd think there would be constant repair of the hymen as well, which would make sex... I'll just say interesting.
This has all been discussed before. Regeneration would not return someone to a certain point in their life unless it were akin to time travel. Regeneration is healing and healing is adaptive. How would Laura or Wolverine gain strength, agility, skill, if regeneration returned their bodies to a previous point in time? Working out is considered a form of damage to the muscle fibers just like sun damage would be to the skin. Since Wolverine and Laura both respond to such damage by adapting to have more toned bodies, bigger muscles, better coordination, and faster reflexes, it would also follow that some level of tanning could occur as well as pregnancy. Hymen regrowth would not be likely since it is adaptive to not have a hymen after working out so much and having intercourse. Her regeneration would account for it just as an average human female body does. Just because they regenerate faster does not mean they regenerate back to a point before they grew pubic hair, developed a deeper voice, toned and developed musculature etc. Regeneration that turned the clock back on those aspects of adaptability would be more of a curse than a boon and such an individual would be more like a child turned into a vampire before puberty. Not a good idea.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone knows a good way to increase Trust?
go to the gift shop and in 2nd/3rd tabs there are some gifts that will be tagged with the love interests. You might need to progress the main story to make them appear. Focusing on leveling up your character to increase job income (max 5 I think) and getting to the summer will make it less of a grind.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018

Allien gene-engineering + million years of evolution.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes