Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This is the error message I get when trying to open TheNullHypothesis-0.3c1-mac. I hope this is useful. Looking forward to playing the new content.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/characters/Charles/displayables/chair.rpy", line 57, in <module>
Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'/Users/bb/Desktop/Games/TheNullHypothesis copy.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib' was not found.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Apple users born to suffer, but maybe you can try install free version of Live2D or trial version just to automatically get all needed dependencies? It's not a sure thing but it's a decent chance to fix your problem.

But seriously, if you planning to update you rack and you aren't graphical designer then next tame get Windows. Or Linux, if you aren't fearing need of some manual work (but considering that you have MacOS you probably are).
Apple deliberatly fight versatility and remove libraries of any free standards they can.

LilySCP99

Feb 27, 2024
As much as I finger the girls, I'm unable to unlock anal, How can I have anal sex? :c
Also, Female main character when?

OUK

May 28, 2017
At the beginning, the quiz Farouk gives provides the option to turn off cinematic bars. Later on you can always turn them off in the options screen.
Ah, thanks, I missed that.

There is no actual verbal reaction (perhaps they are trying to be overly nice), but the result is that less love is gained.
I was wondering because at the current state of all girls maxxed out they have specific and different reactions when I slap their ass during the day e.g. in their room while not being intimate. Therefore I kind of miss a reaction to a slap during the sex scenes as well, especially because before (when they were not playfully liking it as they do now as mentioned) they have told Null to stop it. Would be nice if it would be possible to have a reaction included in future updates.

That is done by having the girl follow you into the shower and taking a shower. If her relationship is high enough she will shower with the MC.
You are right again, thanks. :nick:

Reactions: Mutation8888

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Female main character when?
When we have the time and money.

It'll double the update time.

or can you imagine what a Resident Evil game would make that thing produce?
I know what both rotting and charred flesh smells like. I would genuinely be impressed.

Okay, why these shadows continue to appear?

View attachment 3392145 View attachment 3392146
It's the Horrible Hopper :eek:
We have a patron tier where you can have a silhouette of your character seen traveling around the world map.

Reactions: cannavaro99

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
As much as I finger the girls, I'm unable to unlock anal, How can I have anal sex? :c
Also, Female main character when?
Have u unlocked the sex scenes with all girl, bro? I mean in my case, I just able to make love with Rogue only, I still don't know if MC could have sex with Jean and Laura or not. They have accepted to use vibrator only. Dildo and Sex, No.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Have u unlocked the sex scenes with all girl, bro? I mean in my case, I just able to make love with Rogue only, I still don't know if MC could have sex with Jean and Laura or not. They have accepted to use vibrator only. Dildo and Sex, No.
Keep doing all their sub missions and raise their affection

Reactions: Sweetluvd

LilySCP99

Feb 27, 2024
When we have the time and money.
It'll double the update time.
Its kinda a shame that the game doesn't receive more attention... I think is better than RLE in almost every aspect except sex scenes :c

I can touch them, I unlock everything except normal sex, I just want anal but the game won't let me :c

Reactions: Sweetluvd
Mar 18, 2019
Its kinda a shame that the game doesn't receive more attention... I think is better than RLE in almost every aspect except sex scenes :c

I can touch them, I unlock everything except normal sex, I just want anal but the game won't let me :c
I had the same issue, you actually have to go through sex in order to unlock anal. Sadly no virgin anal.

LilySCP99

Feb 27, 2024
I had the same issue, you actually have to go through sex in order to unlock anal. Sadly no virgin anal.
Damn, that is a huge let down :'C
I guess is by devs choice and not something on the plans, I guess I see now why people plays more RLE. Details like this could make TNH greater. Thanks anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon2298

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I guess is by devs choice and not something on the plans, I guess I see now why people plays more RLE. Details like this could make TNH greater. Thanks anyway.
It is more about what you are looking for in a game. You would require statistics that likely do not exist to show who plays what game more. Just because a game has been around longer and has more comments does not mean more people continue to play it. If this game did things exactly like RLE it would be less interesting for a lot of the present player base it has. You have to have different games doing different things to appeal to different people. If you want a particular fetish, you play a game that caters to that fetish more in the manner you like. At the same time, I don't go to the RLE board and complain that I don't like anal sex and that they should make it more difficult to have anal sex in their game. ;)

Samiel_the_fallen

Jun 29, 2020

I think it was said here before, that you can't do anal until after the girls agree to vaginal

• Sad
Reactions: LilySCP99

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I think it was said here before, that you can't do anal until after the girls agree to vaginal
That said, it has also been indicated that some of the later LI's may be more up the anal fetish seekers alley (or perhaps the opposite). Basically, it looks like they are trying to cover several bases while trying to remain true to the comic book character personalities. Most people actually do not like anal sex. Actual data indicates that only 36% (roughly) of women surveyed had anal sex and only 13 percent continued having it afterward. So 50% of the women that tried it did not like it apparently.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes