willcarlton77

Jul 13, 2017
After after major issues on Mac with the last version, this latest version is running perfect. (unzip using something other than built in on Mac). Played through a few times and the lines from X-23 saying "if anything happens to him I'll kill you." and "...just...a little...longer..." still get me.
Great writing and story so far! Keep it up!

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Who is or isn't a virgin at the beginning of the game? Does the game take into account that x-23 was cannonically a sex worker under Zebra Daddy when she was 13-14 years old?

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
How or in what way to complete the quest with Jean preparation for the exam? Or is there no way to complete it in the game yet?
:coffee: :confused::confused::cautious::cautious:

Oct 1, 2018
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
how do you open console commands?

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
how do you open console commands?
In your main game folder open the renpy folder, then common folder, and find the 00console.rpy file. Open it using notepad (or any text editor) and then find the "config.console = False" and replace "False" with "True". Save the file and close it. Now run the game and hit the shift + o keys. And all, you can use console commands now.

OUK

May 28, 2017
Last update completed, all girls maxxed out, following a few thoughts, remarks and questions:

Once again, I love the last event from Laura with Rogue in the danger room from this update. #allthesmiles :grin:

In sex scenes with Jean it was several times happening, that she was saying the same sentence right after another with only one word changed as a variable, e.g. "Jean reaches down to caress her crotch." followed by "Jean reaches down to caress her pussy." and "Her hole twitches..." followed by "Her ass twitches...". Not a problem but I have not seen this was happening during the sex scenes with Laura and/or Rogue.

In sex scenes Laura is asking sometimes "Pants off so I have something to look at." although Null is already pretty nude at this point.

If sex scenes are taking place after a date and Null is invited to a room with one of the girls there are cinematic bars at the top and bottom of the screen (I guess only in this circumstances and if connected to an event). However, the lower bar cuts away part of the sex scene especially at doggy positions. Is this something I can switch off or do you have planned to change this in a future update?

The_Null_Hypothesis_0.3c1_Jean.jpg

Do you have planned to exclude specific combinations of sex actions? I mean, not sure how well Laura has stretched Null during their training sessions, but this is pretty...flexible.

The_Null_Hypothesis_0.3c1_Laura.jpg

The (maxxed out) girls are also not reacting any longer to an ass spank during the sex scenes. Before maxxed out they have had specific sentences and if they get a spank during the day they also have individual reactions. Is this something which will be included later on?

So far I did not understand the trigger if a girl is inviting Null after a date for a night or just giving him a kiss and says goodnight. Is this random or connected to things happening during a date?

I have let Null not showering for a week while also training a lot. So far I have not seen a reaction of the girls to his smell. I have tried to "force" a reaction by hugging them and going on a date (with Jean), but nothing happened as well. Is this not implemented yet?

While every private room has a shower, do you have planned that Null and a girl can take a shower together? Something I imagine (while having no programming background) is maybe not so difficult, because it would be a nude wet sprite of the girl/s in front of shower background.

Looking forward for the future of this game. :)

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
If sex scenes are taking place after a date and Null is invited to a room with one of the girls there are cinematic bars at the top and bottom of the screen (I guess only in this circumstances and if connected to an event). However, the lower bar cuts away part of the sex scene especially at doggy positions. Is this something I can switch off or do you have planned to change this in a future update?
At the beginning, the quiz Farouk gives provides the option to turn off cinematic bars. Later on you can always turn them off in the options screen.
I have let Null not showering for a week while also training a lot. So far I have not seen a reaction of the girls to his smell. I have tried to "force" a reaction by hugging them and going on a date (with Jean), but nothing happened as well. Is this not implemented yet?
There is no actual verbal reaction (perhaps they are trying to be overly nice), but the result is that less love is gained.
While every private room has a shower, do you have planned that Null and a girl can take a shower together? Something I imagine (while having no programming background) is maybe not so difficult, because it would be a nude wet sprite of the girl/s in front of shower background.
That is done by having the girl follow you into the shower and taking a shower. If her relationship is high enough she will shower with the MC.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
It can be completed, but I don't know the conditions. For me, two of the other optional ones triggered before this one.
Clear. So we'll have to rely on randomness. Sitting with her every night and teaching is not an option. Thanks for the reply.) At least someone was able to give an answer)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Last update completed, all girls maxxed out, following a few thoughts, remarks and questions:

Once again, I love the last event from Laura with Rogue in the danger room from this update. #allthesmiles :grin:

In sex scenes with Jean it was several times happening, that she was saying the same sentence right after another with only one word changed as a variable, e.g. "Jean reaches down to caress her crotch." followed by "Jean reaches down to caress her pussy." and "Her hole twitches..." followed by "Her ass twitches...". Not a problem but I have not seen this was happening during the sex scenes with Laura and/or Rogue.

In sex scenes Laura is asking sometimes "Pants off so I have something to look at." although Null is already pretty nude at this point.

View attachment 3389136

Do you have planned to exclude specific combinations of sex actions? I mean, not sure how well Laura has stretched Null during their training sessions, but this is pretty...flexible.

View attachment 3389141

The (maxxed out) girls are also not reacting any longer to an ass spank during the sex scenes. Before maxxed out they have had specific sentences and if they get a spank during the day they also have individual reactions. Is this something which will be included later on?

So far I did not understand the trigger if a girl is inviting Null after a date for a night or just giving him a kiss and says goodnight. Is this random or connected to things happening during a date?

Looking forward for the future of this game. :)
could you share your save?

Jul 21, 2019
dev hasn't given up. they work to make sure the updates are good and bring in more fans. the game is still in its early life and so some things aren't going to be perfect. if you wanna point out things like minor bugs in the game, that is fine but don't just come here bashing the game and the team working on it
This game ive tried it didnt speed up to vaginal sex and anus sex, i dont know whats wrong now. care to explains?

• Haha
Reactions: Reynold

Nopeonops

Aug 2, 2022
it doesnt hurt to throw it out there, i was just letting you know that its already been stated that some things like niche fetishes will be set on the back burner while they work getting the base game done then they will go back in and touch up with extra bells and whistles (im paraphrasing but you get my point... i hope)!
Yep, I get it thanks for info.

Reactions: CptValor
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes