Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
It's on the todo list. It's one of my personal desires.

You don't need to restart for this update.

Then I suggest Rogue Like Evolution as I believe it has all those features. Not saying some of this will never make it into the game, but we have more important things like bug hunting and completing core features.
No I understand I wasnt meaning to ask the dev directly. just musing out loud

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Who this character might be? :geek::geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... now and again I keep seeing a peculiar silhouette that looks like some kind of anime rabbit person in a trenchcoat... sometimes at the mall, sometimes the danger room... here and there. There doesn't seem to be a way to interact with it...

What's that about? Am I supposed to do something with it?
As Evil said, one of the patreon tier rewards is that you can get a silouette made to roam the background once in a while. Is it out of place? Yes. Does that one specifically act as a fucking jumpscare sometimes? Hell yes.

kinda dissapointed this one isnt as rapey as the original
In a word: Ayo.

In more words: Not sorry to say, this game is not gonna scratch that itch if that's what you are looking for. But RLE is not going anywhere, so there is that.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
So... now and again I keep seeing a peculiar silhouette that looks like some kind of anime rabbit person in a trenchcoat... sometimes at the mall, sometimes the danger room... here and there. There doesn't seem to be a way to interact with it...

What's that about? Am I supposed to do something with it?
Have you seen It Follows? You might want to.

Just a heads up.

kinda dissapointed this one isnt as rapey as the original
I've never been so happy to disappoint someone.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Hey guys, i have a few questions. I've been stuck on this since v0.3b and now on 0.3c. The side-quest required me to reach the 550 point mark on Love as well as Trust on Jean, X-23, and Rogue. However, during the game, the system always informed me that I had reached the maximum Love and Trust points, but it only stopped at 500 points. So how can I complete this task. Also, how can I convince girls to accept sexually oriented gifts like piercings or vibrating eggs. Please, help.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I just want to date Storm already, I know she wont be available until Chapter 2 but not really interested in anyone else currently except maybe Jean Grey. Not a real big fan of Rogue or X-23 even in the comics hopefully we get Storm sooner though.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys, i have a few questions. I've been stuck on this since v0.3b and now on 0.3c. The side-quest required me to reach the 550 point mark on Love as well as Trust on Jean, X-23, and Rogue. However, during the game, the system always informed me that I had reached the maximum Love and Trust points, but it only stopped at 500 points. So how can I complete this task. Also, how can I convince girls to accept sexually oriented gifts like piercings or vibrating eggs. Please, help.
Progress the main story, every season has a stat cap (250 for fall, 500 for winter, 750 for spring and 1000 for summer). As for accepting those gifts, it should come with increaing the relationship with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweetluvd

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, it's just because a lot of people have mentioned how he's always hanging out in the background...

...menacingly.
Does not look menacing to me.. just looked like a random mutant with bunny ears and I was actually wondering if it would become a furry story arc.. :ROFLMAO: Not really.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes