Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
It's been jokingly suggested on the Discord that Mystique keeps trying to shapeshift into various people to try and kill Null, only for his powers to cause her to shapeshift back. Or whatever assassination attempt she's trying fails miserably.

Basically Mystique is the Null Hypothesis version of Wily E Coyote.
It would be a good ploy by her if she understood Null's power, which she would divulge from Rogue. She could then pose as Rogue, or anyone else, stay a distance from Null, and try to manipulate him into doing things for her. I could see that happening for a short time until Null surprises her by coming in contact with her and finding out about her. By that point, if she were to be a LI as well she would then already be roped in by Null's inadvertent charm. She would be stuck trying to win over the guy she just broke trust with while warring with her own massive ego. I could see all kinds of quirk potential there.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Speculation on who/what the next antagonist/bad guy/villain to appear will be?
Well, we are not quite done with Shadow King yet, Farouk is still runnning around and he had a whole year to make his move.

Probably mister sinister for me but yeah at this point there still many mystery in the future even the dev in discord still focus more on feature now
Oh, I am 100% sure that Sinister is gonna have a nerdgasm when he sees the genetic potential of a guy who can nullify powers but keeps getting new powers every trimester. He is gonna drop the Summers-Grey family like hot shit when he finds out.

Now I myself have not gone to the discord side for this game.... Have too much to do irl for most of the arguments even for this games forum on here.... But... I would like to add here that maybe, for game sake.... Magneto could send one of his daughters to the school to try and recruit Null ... Storyline wise it could go one way or the other and the daughter joins Null or gets Null to join her Daddy's side.... A list of his daughters.... ZALA DANE, POLARIS and WANDA ....
We have joked about this on the discord but while I think it's a very interesting plot, it's also worth pointing out that after the 60's, Mags was less fond of the idea of pimping out his daughters for the mission... and that most if not all his kids end up leaving him to become good.

Also, I believe Zala Dane is not his daughter.

It's been jokingly suggested on the Discord that Mystique keeps trying to shapeshift into various people to try and kill Null, only for his powers to cause her to shapeshift back. Or whatever assassination attempt she's trying fails miserably.

Basically Mystique is the Null Hypothesis version of Wily E Coyote.
The only good Mystique is the one that is as much of a fuck up as the comics version, I wanna see her be hit by a HAMMER Industries missile like the good ol' ACME.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
i see on discord that the new release has been moved back a bit (and that's fine :) ) to include more clothers (and that's fiiineee :D :D ) but has anybody decleared when the new release is? i need to take some time off from work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
is there gonna be a bigger difference between the girls regarding what they're willing to wear in public?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetluvd

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Any plans to add a girl with big tits?
I feel like paizuri should be included in these types of games but none of the girls are built for it... I can understand Jean and Laura not having big ones given the source material but goth gf without big titty just seams off, especially given that this games Rogue design is a mix of the classic and 90's version (which is a great decision BTW).

13d1d5f67b22ec9f3290ac40a605b29f467a315f_1 mini.jpg

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I don't really see Magneto trying to attack Null, recruit him to his cause, for sure, although given that his mutant power is essentially to turn mutants into non-mutants, I would imagine that Magento would probably be more interested in his energy draining power and use him kind of like how he uses Rogue at the end of X1 Movie. Not that I'm a lore expert or anything, I've just watched (some of) the Cartoons and seen the movies and lightly dipped into the wider Marvel lore so that I recognise some elements that your typical movie punter wouldn't.
Not sure that kind of plot-line would work for this game, Null has no incentive to move over to Magneto's side given he grew up thinking he was human AND he's heavily invested in the Xavier school, you could say he's balls deep in it.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I don't care how long the next release takes, just as long as Laura get's her bikini back. Daddy Null needs increasingly frequent peeks at those adorably deadly, rock hard abs.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure that kind of plot-line would work for this game, Null has no incentive to move over to Magneto's side given he grew up thinking he was human AND he's heavily invested in the Xavier school, you could say he's balls deep in it.
Oh yeah, no question about that, just that IF Magneto were to involve Null, the only reasons I can see that would cause him to be antagonistic towards him would be, if he wanted to test him to see the extent of his powers or if someone planned to use Null somehow to harm mutantkind, in which case Magneto would probably (reluctantly) conclude that the needs of the many... and even then he might just decide to sequester Null rather than slay him outright.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Oh, I am 100% sure that Sinister is gonna have a nerdgasm when he sees the genetic potential of a guy who can nullify powers but keeps getting new powers every trimester. He is gonna drop the Summers-Grey family like hot shit when he finds out
(y):LOL:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I feel like paizuri should be included in these types of games but none of the girls are built for it... I can understand Jean and Laura not having big ones given the source material but goth gf without big titty just seams off
Man I don't get any part of this. All of the girls have big enough tits for paizuri. I laugh every time they refer to Laura's as small, and I don't think I've even seen any hint that Jean's are supposed to be (she's insecure, but so what, she's also insecure about her beautiful face). And there's no particular reason goth gf must have big titty - there was a "big titty goth gf" meme going around for a while, but that doesn't make those traits related.

That pic you embedded there is frankly into hyper fetish territory. Which is hot, but by definition not realistic. And if someone is going to have unreal back-breaking bazongas, it should be someone who can support them, like with telekinesis or something.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I feel like paizuri should be included in these types of games but none of the girls are built for it... I can understand Jean and Laura not having big ones given the source material but goth gf without big titty just seams off, especially given that this games Rogue design is a mix of the classic and 90's version (which is a great decision BTW).
Titfucking is one of the more asked-for things, along with stuff like cowgirl, and it is on the cards down the line, but, once again, until we hit our funding goals for art assets, we need to be picky with what we add, so we don't have any ETA at the moment. It's definitely something we're keen to add eventually though

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
he had a whole year to make his move.
Who says he doesn't have plans in motion? Or maybe there's been something delaying him? Perhaps he made his move already and it just has a build up effect.

Rogue design is a mix of the classic and 90's version
Rogue has the biggest assets in the game.

That pic you embedded there is frankly into hyper fetish territory. Which is hot, but by definition not realistic.
Yeah this.

just as long as Laura get's her bikini back.
She will.

he only reasons I can see that would cause him to be antagonistic towards him would be, if he wanted to test him to see the extent of his powers
He has actually done this more than once in the comics.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
He has actually done this more than once in the comics.
And Magneto is not the type to leave things to chance and make huge mistakes. He is overconfident and arrogant, but not stupid. He would definitely keep his distance from Null or ensure he could not be nullified otherwise. Null could, however, find himself in a situation where he is in danger and suddenly thinks to himself how useful it would be to have Magneto's powers so he could at least try to counter him.

GoreSlay

May 13, 2017
The android version closes after a few seconds without any error message, I have a snapdragon 680 android 13.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
And Magneto is not the type to leave things to chance and make huge mistakes. He is overconfident and arrogant, but not stupid. He would definitely keep his distance from Null or ensure he could not be nullified otherwise. Null could, however, find himself in a situation where he is in danger and suddenly thinks to himself how useful it would be to have Magneto's powers so he could at least try to counter him.
Which is why he just sends Toad to the meatgrinder.

The android version closes after a few seconds without any error message, I have a snapdragon 680 android 13.
Is there an error report I can hand over to the devs? There's not much we can garner from this other than "It didn't work for GoreSlay."

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
is there interest in a sandbox version? No content gated behind seasons or events? Just need to reach high enough Lust/Trust? Looking at the code it is fairly simple to make

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes