ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I am not tearing anyone down. I just said it's a worse game which is true. If I wanted to tear Oni down I would say "He's extremely lazy and just refuses to deal with his stupid spaghetti code which in turn just contributes to his laziness since it delays updates and it just becomes a vicious cycle". But I didn't say that, did I?
I mean now you did, and I kindly ask that you stop.

It's a rather immature response to my polite request as well.

Maybe Mystique and Gambit will become a thing until Mystique murders him in his sleep.
My suggestion was that he never split with Belladonna.

Though Gambit is an odd one to work with. Despite his flaws, which several people have mentioned, the dude is REALLY popular with gay and bi dudes.

If we put in a gay route for Null and didn't include Gambit, it'd be comparable to denying the straights, and lesbians if we get around to female Null, Emma Frost.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Any chance that the mall might have a tattoo parlor? Maybe the location where we can get piercings could expand its services.

I know. I know. It may not appeal to everyone. But I wouldn't mind Rogue getting a null symbol tat on her "bikini-area".
...or a "tramp stamp" for Jean.
I could even see Laura (in all that leather) with a colorful sleeve-tat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Oh right, Mystique. Yeah, he has done some awful shit in comics but even the worse he has ever done is not on par with Raven, she is straight up a monster, the corruption of Magneto's dream and the mutant equivalent of a Grand Wizard of a certain klub. She commits acts of terror for the pure joy she gets out of it. She wakes up every day pondering how to make everyone's lives worse.
We also have to remember that a lot of that was when "Evil" and "Good" was a thing in the comics. I think a lot of things in present society are going towards the "one side against another" with nobody being truly or completely good or evil. There are always better ways of handling situations and characters, like Magneto, that take things too far trying to push an agenda. It is no longer really the "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" just the "Brotherhood of Mutants." Mystique was probably painted in that light to show the maniacal evil caricature that used to be more prominent in comics. Not to say she is not a seriously nasty individual, but recent versions of her have included a bit of a facelift.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
We also have to remember that a lot of that was when "Evil" and "Good" was a thing in the comics. I think a lot of things in present society are going towards the "one side against another" with nobody being truly or completely good or evil. There are always better ways of handling situations and characters, like Magneto, that take things too far trying to push an agenda. It is no longer really the "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" just the "Brotherhood of Mutants." Mystique was probably painted in that light to show the maniacal evil caricature that used to be more prominent in comics. Not to say she is not a seriously nasty individual, but recent versions of her have included a bit of a facelift.
The only version that has done a complete facelift, let's-erase-every-bad-thing-she-has-ever-done level is the Uncanny Spider-man book from last year by Si Spurrier... and I am not convinced he didn't do it out of horny.

Aug 26, 2018
I mean now you did, and I kindly ask that you stop.

It's a rather immature response to my polite request as well.

My suggestion was that he never split with Belladonna.

Though Gambit is an odd one to work with. Despite his flaws, which several people have mentioned, the dude is REALLY popular with gay and bi dudes.

If we put in a gay route for Null and didn't include Gambit, it'd be comparable to denying the straights, and lesbians if we get around to female Null, Emma Frost.
I know I know, I'll stop. Couldn't resist.

Aug 26, 2018
At the risk of resurrecting a version of the argument over Laura's hymen, could a tattoo artist even finish a sleeve tat before she regenerates it right off?
You know, I think so. The needles of a tattooing tool (I don't know what it's called, forgive me) very rapidly go in and out of the skin. So even if she does heal, the same wound will be created anyway. And since she won't be healing the ink because it's not a wound, I think it's possible. Unless I'm missing something?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You know, I think so. The needles of a tattooing tool (I don't know what it's called, forgive me) very rapidly go in and out of the skin. So even if she does heal, the same wound will be created anyway. And since she won't be healing the ink because it's not a wound, I think it's possible. Unless I'm missing something?
Although tattoos do fade because the ink is seen as an invasive agent and the body does try to break it down by the macrophages cells trying to absorb the ink.

• Haha
Reactions: Mutation8888

armond

Apr 26, 2020
At the risk of resurrecting a version of the argument over Laura's hymen, could a tattoo artist even finish a sleeve tat before she regenerates it right off?
You can actually, with patience, create a quilt out of Laura hymen, if you need a hobby.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So got a question: At some point Kurt talked about how you can direct the girls in some kind of direction how there character will evolve. Are these the choices with the "kiss" and "crossed out kiss" symbol? Besides this, is it even useful to go against their nature (choosing the crossed out path)? I mean, im still at the start of Ch.2 but i cant really see, how it affected them so far...

Besides this, i dont really see the usefulnes of the stats Love/Trust since you need both anyway if you want to advance with the girls. This creates the lazyness that you min/max your stats through the perfect "choices" in conversations which makes the game rather linear...

Reactions: armond

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So got a question: At some point Kurt talked about how you can direct the girls in some kind of direction how there character will evolve. Are these the choices with the "kiss" and "crossed out kiss" symbol? Besides this, is it even useful to go against their nature (choosing the crossed out path)? I mean, im still at the start of Ch.2 but i cant really see, how it affected them so far...

Besides this, i dont really see the usefulnes of the stats Love/Trust since you need both anyway if you want to advance with the girls. This creates the lazyness that you min/max your stats through the perfect "choices" in conversations which makes the game rather linear...
those symbols basically mean will you encourage or discourage their quirks/personalities. with Rogue, she wants someone to be the dominant one in the relationship. these kind of play a big part in the relationships going forward. as for the love/trust stats, you have to raise them in order for the relationships to progress as well as to move onto the next chapter of the game. really if you pick a choice that doesn't give you the most points, you can buy and give them a gift to make up for that

Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Any chance that the mall might have a tattoo parlor? Maybe the location where we can get piercings could expand its services.

I know. I know. It may not appeal to everyone. But I wouldn't mind Rogue getting a null symbol tat on her "bikini-area".
If we get a budget increase. All the sex art is animated so it's not as simple as adding a layer. Which is why clothed sex is not an option in current builds.

I know I know, I'll stop. Couldn't resist.
Thank you. :)

You can actually, with patience, create a quilt out of Laura hymen, if you need a hobby.
Gross.

Ugh, some little voice in the back of my head muttering I can fix him
Sorry, I'll be more quiet with my muttering.

At some point Kurt talked about how you can direct the girls in some kind of direction how there character will evolve. Are these the choices with the "kiss" and "crossed out kiss" symbol?
Yes. We're considering adding a tool-tip.

Besides this, is it even useful to go against their nature (choosing the crossed out path)? I mean, im still at the start of Ch.2 but i cant really see, how it affected them so far...
Chapter 2 isn't in the game. You're in Chapter 1. Each chapter is split into 4 different parts.

Also you'll notice stark differences when you enter a relationship with them.

Besides this, i dont really see the usefulnes of the stats Love/Trust since you need both anyway if you want to advance with the girls.
Yes, but you only need trust to get further in the game. We don't want to force players to fully romance 15 different women as they are not as passive as other "harem" games.

We're currently testing the "friendship" system which will have NPCs, including Kurt, interacting without you.

This creates the lazyness that you min/max your stats through the perfect "choices" in conversations which makes the game rather linear...
really if you pick a choice that doesn't give you the most points, you can buy and give them a gift to make up for that
We're editing things and adding events that don't make it a "You chose the wrong option, buy a gift," situation. We're experimenting with a memory system so sometimes choosing the wrong option could lead to something interesting happening that only happens because you chose to be bitter or reluctant at a certain moment.

Choosing options that lower one girls' stats may raise the stats of a girl who doesn't like her if they're in the same room.

Again, early beta. We have a lot of systems we're working on implementing.

Last edited:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019

Great idea. That would be nice

Reactions: Thwip!
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes