Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
if my theory is correct and all power are centered about a need but human being he could have a superpower like hank pim also..even if more limitted later, and that part depend if we meet wasp...both giant man and antman are interesting concept both for mission or in the bedroom
Considering that he gained his nullification power just from watching a news broadcast about an attack on his laptop during class then he shouldn't have to meet Wasp when he could just see a broadcast of her and Hank using their size changing powers and wishing he could do that to develop his own version for himself. But his ability to create powers for himself seems to be tied to fear, his fear of being attacked like those were in the news broadcast, his fear for Rogue's safety in the Juggernaut attack, and his fear for the safety of his classmates and himself during the Sentinel attack. He should be able to create any power for himself if his emotions are high enough and he thinks about a how a particular power could help him.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
That's specifically Rogue's relationship and explicitly labeled a side quest with the objective being to "grow your relationship."

You don't need to complete side quests to complete the main quest.
I do know the difference between main and side quests but what are these relationship quests for if not getting into the womens pants? I think, the tool tip should be better. :whistle::coffee:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Considering that he gained his nullification power just from watching a news broadcast about an attack on his laptop during class
Who said the news broadcast is what triggered it?

tied to fear
I like this line of thinking. :unsure:

Not saying it's the correct one, but also not saying it won't take you to a destination.

I do know the difference between main and side quests but what are these relationship quests for if not getting into the womens pants? I think, the tool tip should be better. :whistle::coffee:
That... Has nothing to do with the original point.

You were disparaging the fact that we use both love and trust to proceed and were corrected.

We don't need a tooltip to explain that side quests aren't required for progression. It's a fundamental part of gaming and the name should spell it out for you. They're quests you do on the side, separated from the primary objectives.

Onto your latest question. We implemented the side quests because people were complaining about having to read dialogue explaining how to get with a girl. However, we have several people who only want to pursue one girl so we don't make it a requirement to have sex with all of them. In fact, you can get through the game without dating any of the three.

Reactions: drone4of2

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Considering that he gained his nullification power just from watching a news broadcast about an attack on his laptop during class then he shouldn't have to meet Wasp when he could just see a broadcast of her and Hank using their size changing powers and wishing he could do that to develop his own version for himself. But his ability to create powers for himself seems to be tied to fear, his fear of being attacked like those were in the news broadcast, his fear for Rogue's safety in the Juggernaut attack, and his fear for the safety of his classmates and himself during the Sentinel attack. He should be able to create any power for himself if his emotions are high enough and he thinks about a how a particular power could help him.
At this point Null's power could almost be classified as Reality Manipulation since he's basically granting himself instantaneous abilities to counter a sudden threat and do whatever it takes to keep him alive.

Reactions: Mutation8888

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
That... Has nothing to do with the original point.

You were disparaging the fact that we use both love and trust to proceed and were corrected.

We don't need a tooltip to explain that side quests aren't required for progression. It's a fundamental part of gaming and the name should spell it out for you. They're quests you do on the side, separated from the primary objectives.

Onto your latest question. We implemented the side quests because people were complaining about having to read dialogue explaining how to get with a girl. However, we have several people who only want to pursue one girl so we don't make it a requirement to have sex with all of them. In fact, you can get through the game without dating any of the three.
tl;dr -> My opinion doesnt matter anyways, you develop and i will play. :KEK:

I guess we are running circles now BUT i think you are the one who needs to be corrected... I spesifically asked about the usefulness of two stats if you need both to advance WITH GIRL QUESTS... I never said anything about general progression.

"...of the stats Love/Trust since you need both anyway if you want to advance with the girls."

Next is, you need both stats for every girls side quest, not only Rogues, which yu stated some posts above.

So again, both stats together are useless. I know, that you only need trust, to advance the MAIN Quest but if you only need one stat, you could only have implemented one stat - love, which already counts separately for each girl. Does not go against your rare situation in which someone want to play an ero-game for only the story and skips all the girls so far...:FacePalm:

Change the requirement in the main quest from trust to something else like idk, player lvl and *poof*, you could erase the stat trust completely from the game.

Side note: Sad that the game is only a wholesome one so far and has no real corruption.

drMAD

Dec 6, 2017
And that's how it shall stay
Aw, too bad. I really like corruption mechanics in games, partially because it is so, SO far from anything I would ever do in real life. :D

So four or five days ago I discovered Roguelike for the first time. Played it through, loved it. Discovered the Prime mod for it that had ideas I myself had thought would be cool while playing it, so I downloaded and played through that. Great! But still needed a fix because, while fun, it was still just a sex sandbox and eventually I got bored. Then I found this, and hoo boy.

As much as I like Roguelike, this game is just better on practically every level (to my tastes, obviously). I liked Roguelike's cartoony art; I LOVE NH's more realistic and super sexy art. Love the music. Love the fact that it actually has story and structure, and the possibility to be a full game built around the sex sandbox and not JUST a sex sandbox. As mentioned above, wish there was some option for corruption mechanics, but at least the shame outfit system has a hint of that.

Really, REALLY looking forward to seeing how the game develops, and hoping to see my favorite girl, Kitty, make an appearance soon. And, uh, maybe not the most popular opinion, but I hope she is actually shaped like the one in Roguelike. I know many (most?) guys prefer the giant melons, and don't get me wrong, they're great, but I love the perky little ones best and you rarely see that in games unless the character is a loli (which, ick). Just my two cents.

Anyway, based on some of the comments in the thread (haven't read the whole thing, mind), I assume some of the game devs frequent here, so let me just say thank you for an incredible game! I will pledge on the Patreon as soon as I get a new source of income; currently have time to play all these games because I am disabled and unemployed.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Really, REALLY looking forward to seeing how the game develops, and hoping to see my favorite girl, Kitty, make an appearance soon. And, uh, maybe not the most popular opinion, but I hope she is actually shaped like the one in Roguelike. I know many (most?) guys prefer the giant melons, and don't get me wrong, they're great, but I love the perky little ones best and you rarely see that in games unless the character is a loli (which, ick). Just my two cents.
Well, the devs are very much in favor of keeping the comic representations of the characters and Kitty has always been more on the slim and petite side, so while not confirming anything, IF Kitty were to show up at some point, she has a decent chance of being that way.

But, but, but what about my adamantium-laced hickey kink?
Sounds more like lead poisoning tbh.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Aw, too bad. I really like corruption mechanics in games, partially because it is so, SO far from anything I would ever do in real life. :D
[. . .]
It's not really something I'm particularly interested in writing either, tbh. Characters going 'wait, I'm into that?! Since when?!!', that's always fun, but a lot of corruption stuff just feels icky to me. More power to you if it's your thing though, not about to yuck someone's yum.

As for Kitty, yeah, if she makes it in, we'll be aiming to make her an A/B-cup at most. We get asked about it on the Discord all the time, and basically, we want a good amount of representation of various body types, from the Itty Bitty Titty Committee to the Mega Milks, from slender, willowy figures to outright Muscle Mommies, we're wanting to make sure everyone has something they can find appealing. And if you wind up getting into a character you didn't know existed until ten minutes after you started playing them, so much the better.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Sounds more like lead poisoning tbh.
The shared locker room proves Xavier is a cheap bastard (not that I personally want to know if blue-furred mutant smell like wet dogs in the shower), but I can see him cutting costs on the dorm rooms too. As often as they get trashed, we're all lucky we don't have lead paint and asbestos poisoning.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
but at least the shame outfit system has a hint of that.
See this is a good perspective to have. A lot of the time people conflate corruption and brainwashing.

I want to point out the quirk system again. Null is noticing a personality tick that is an unhealthy coping mechanism and encouraging it because he's a kinky bastard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least to me, making a girl act depraved based on something that was already there instead of making them cum addicted bimbos with no sense of self beyond wanting your dick is infinitely more interesting.

As Holder phrased it.
'wait, I'm into that?! Since when?!!'

maybe not the most popular opinion
I have the data backing that it is the most popular opinion in regards to Kitty.

I assume some of the game devs frequent here, so let me just say thank you for an incredible game!
I'm the community manager and I read EVERY post. The rest of the dev team pokes their heads in here every once in a while as the above quoted Holder.

I will pledge on the Patreon as soon as I get a new source of income; currently have time to play all these games because I am disabled and unemployed.
Dude, we like money but not at the expense of anyone's health. If you're in a tight spot you should focus on you.

we're all lucky we don't have lead paint and asbestos poisoning.
The twist ending is that Null is attending a normal boarding school and is just high off of fumes from a mansion made in the 1800s.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Who said the news broadcast is what triggered it?
Not the broadcast itself, but his reaction to it. First his emotions rise when hearing about 'more attacks' then his reaction is...
"There can't be anything worse than being brainwashed like that. I'd give anything to not be affected by that kind of danger." -Null

Then he is hit by the same pain and nausea that hits him when he thinks about having abilities like Laura's and Rogues. So his original power that hasn't been identified yet gives him a new power that lets him nullify other powers as protection. Unless you're saying that Farouk triggered it, but their exchange doesn't start until after Null starts feeling ill from the effects of his power.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I agree. I think corruption in this type of game is necessary.
1. It's not necessary. F95 refuses our request to have the trainer tag removed. We can't even get the female domination tag applied.

2. Check my post up above

Unless you're saying that Farouk triggered it, but their exchange doesn't start until after Null starts feeling ill from the effects of his power.
Who knows? :whistle:

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Not the broadcast itself, but his reaction to it. First his emotions rise when hearing about 'more attacks' then his reaction is...
"There can't be anything worse than being brainwashed like that. I'd give anything to not be affected by that kind of danger." -Null

Then he is hit by the same pain and nausea that hits him when he thinks about having abilities like Laura's and Rogues. So his original power that hasn't been identified yet gives him a new power that lets him nullify other powers as protection. Unless you're saying that Farouk triggered it, but their exchange doesn't start until after Null starts feeling ill from the effects of his power.
In canon, sometimes mutant powers are triggered by trauma or heightened emotion - fear, anger, even romantic feelings, in Rogue's case. And sometimes, it just happens out of the blue, a kid is eating a cheeseburger and suddenly the burger is on fire, or they're running laps around a track and wondering where that sonic boom just came from.

What I'm saying is, it could be response to external stimuli - or it could just be a weird coincidence. Wouldn't be the first time it happened in the comics.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes