wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I agree that corruption doesn't sit well with what has been done so far and I am curious about he kink path tree. Still dominating Rogue seems off so far to me. It is missing some kind of joy from submitting and it makes me feel like I am just a toxic partner taking advantage of her lack of confidence. I'm a Dom irl and most subs I've been with had a strong personality and lots of responsibilities and used submission as a getaway from that.

By the way, I had a thought that (when and if we get there), GwenPool could make a nice newgame+ exclusive character. She wouldn't fit in the universe that is created so far, but newgame+ rarely make sense from a storytelling viewpoint so I think she would fit really well there.
Eh dom in irl is really boring. More responsibilities, rules and regulation than international laws lmao. So I stay normal in irl dom in games

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Not a bad game, although I'm in hopes for sex in public or at least getting the girls to shower nude lol. Also the hope that this does ascend past rogue-like in terms of if it gets to doing threesomes on there being actual interaction with the girls to each other.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Not a bad game, although I'm in hopes for sex in public or at least getting the girls to shower nude lol. Also the hope that this does ascend past rogue-like in terms of if it gets to doing threesomes on there being actual interaction with the girls to each other.
If you have the girl follow you, and she has a high enough relationship with you, have her follow you to a private shower where she will be more comfortable undressing for the shower. Public nudity, as Storm indicated at the start, was not intended in the public shower area. Think about it like a shower area at the beach, usually they are public and only for clothed rinse offs. Does not mean there won't be instances or accidents, but usually they won't intentionally shower nude in public.

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if it was said already, but as much as i like the color slider, i think it would also be great to have a "back to default"-button. Or am i missing something and this is already possible?

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Can't wait for Season 2, I hope new girls won't be as shallowly implemented as Rogue-like: Evolution additions. Their personalities and sex scenes basically same, not to mention some of them like Jubes or Betsy are borderline ugly. Butterfly pubes ffs x_x
Grinding new girls there is not even fun anymore, why bother if they looks worse than original ones and have same or less content?

beerusta

Aug 28, 2019
Love the game. Hate the update structure.
I don't want to come back and look at a new swimsuit.
Put the time in and show a new girl and add the extra clothing in a major update.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Not sure if it was said already, but as much as i like the color slider, i think it would also be great to have a "back to default"-button. Or am i missing something and this is already possible?
Changing the color doesn't change the original clothing iirc, just allows you to save the new one as part of a custom outfit.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Downloaded Android port, it give errors on old save(older 0.3a/b)
Gives same error code in new game too.
I'll pass this onto the dev team.

Can't wait for Season 2, I hope new girls won't be as shallowly implemented as Rogue-like: Evolution additions. Their personalities and sex scenes basically same
If you've played past the intro for this game you'll notice quite quickly that the girls have strikingly different personalities and without spoilers, I know the girls are gonna be more verbal during sex ;3

Love the game. Hate the update structure.
I don't want to come back and look at a new swimsuit.
Put the time in and show a new girl and add the extra clothing in a major update.
The updates are actually a lot of bug fixes and finetuning that the lovely people, such as yourself, in our community report/request.

We just thought you'd appreciate some more tangible things to come along with these bug fixes and finetunings.

If these patches are not to your liking, feel free to return when the game is more feature-complete.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Downloaded Android port, it give errors on old save(older 0.3a/b)
Gives same error code in new game too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I can tell must be something related to live 2d, I don't know what they changed in this new update. Is it same on PC or Android port only issue?
It gives same live 2d error on my old save aswell.
Was a bug in the Android version I uploaded - it wasn't using my version of Ren'Py. should be fixed in the new link I posted!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Uhh more clothes are back in again? Seems i have to give it another go! Moving is almost done so i have most of my freetime back.:D See you soon back on discord in a few, and thanks again to Ron and his crew for the great work.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
can you be an asshole and still get the girls in this?
kinda. Game is pretty forgiving. there are gifts and events to make up for stats. Not any fun being an asshole though.
Uhh more clothes are back in again? Seems i have to give it another go! Moving is almost done so i have most of my freetime back.:D See you soon back on discord in a few, and thanks again to Ron and his crew for the great work.
Rogue got a new missionary art too. Forgot if that was new this update or from a previous one. Can hold her hand too.
Came about as the Dev tried out a new animation system, will be using it going forward.

Reactions: Sweetluvd and MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Rogue got a new missionary art too. Forgot if that was new this update or from a previous one. Can hold her hand too.
Came about as the Dev tried out a new animation system, will be using it going forward.
That was in 3.C i think. But thanks for the heads up again. Can't wait for Chapter 4!(y)

RedHW

Feb 15, 2020
The tint attribute is not added to existing player made outfits it would seem

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 409, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ClothingClass' object has no attribute 'tint'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 308, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/time.rpyc", line 193, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/behavior.rpyc", line 207, in script call
  File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 578, in script call
  File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 406, in script
  File "F:\Random\3D games\TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Random\3D games\TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 409, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ClothingClass' object has no attribute 'tint'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.0.24022002+unofficial
The Null Hypothesis 0.3d
Tue Mar 19 22:46:50 2024

Last edited:

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Someone got it to work on Joiplay since v0.3X? I mean pass the intro? Before, passing the intro on PC and porting on device would worlk w/o issue, now it refuses to load if you do and you loop the intro if you don't.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes