yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Atm there is vaginal/anal sex (both missionary and doggy), handjobs, blowjobs, and masturbation. These are all currently available in game with specific art, poses, and animations. Like others have said, it does take some work to develop your relationships before you can go all the way tho.
Thanks for explaining! I love the artwork of this game and it seems that the game is still at the early stage of development.
I hope I did not sound rude on my last comment because English isn't my native language. Anyway keep up the good work and I certainly would like to try your game:)

ssomething433

Aug 19, 2020
I can't figure out how to write a review, but: HOLY SHIT HOW IS THIS A 0.3?? Absolutely amazing. I am blown away by the quality and amount of content. A+++

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Although this has the trainer tag, it is more like a dating sim and corruption does not really play a part in this.

Be aware that though there are similarities, there are more differences(from what i have seen) than what is shared between them.
I am completely fine with both points (I know the first was a reply to someone else, but I'm still good with it).
I didn't like the 'trainer' aspects of Rogue Like, and always minimized use of them. I even used the Prime Mod 'no addicition' option and was simply NICE to the women. Weird concept right? I get the feeling there are a lot of guys who don't grok that idea at all.

Anyway, been enjoying Null, and have joined the Patreon.

It is clearly influenced by Rogue Like, but it is also not the same game. Although I do want them to add Kitty and Jubilee (vampire or not, either works).

Obviously a lot more to do, and a few bugs (nothing too bad though), but for the most part what is there is solid.

One key advantage this game has over Rogue Like is that it has a team of people working on it, not just Oni doing it all by themself.

Although, speaking of bugs:
For some reason Jean's friendship quest isn't ticking over...
No errors that I can see, the quest just doesn't finish, and I'm almost through her Winter quest. Found a mention of someone else experiencing this from a month back, but no clear response as to what to do about it (other than a request for error logs... which would indeed be helpful... if it threw an error, which it doesn't look like it did).
Could unRen it and poke around under the hood, but that can be a real pain sometimes.

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Now if I can just figure out why Jean's friendship quest isn't ticking over...

Give it time. It'll randomly fire off within a few days, normally. That's my experience, at least. Or it might be waiting until you do the next main story part if the numbers aren't maxed yet on the quest page. Either/or.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Give it time. It'll randomly fire off within a few days, normally. That's my experience, at least. Or it might be waiting until you do the next main story part if the numbers aren't maxed yet on the quest page. Either/or.
Okay. I'll keep going, still trying to get into Rogue's panties anyway, and just started dating Laura.

May 5, 2022
To add onto this there are periods where you must progress the story to raise the trust/love cap in order to achieve the required numbers, i believe.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
In this case I have the numbers, and have for a while.
But I can roll over the main story at any time, so I'll wait and see what happens then.

null.jpg

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
One key advantage this game has over Rogue Like is that it has a team of people working on it, not just Oni doing it all by themself
stick around enough and you'll see members of the dev team poke their heads in to talk with people in the thread. overall the team is very friendly and outgoing and like interacting with us and most of us are grateful for that

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Pretty much what it says on the box; you talk to her about friendship is about, what it means.

This is a woman who was raised like an attack dog, almost literally. As such she has no concept of socialization or frankly anything that doesn't involve killing. This is your opportunity to start making her more human. It's an accelerated process of course, but the essence is correct.

On an unrelated matter: Jean's friendship quest still hasn't finished and her stats are 295 and 337, and I'm well into Spring,
I tried saving, quitting, starting, and reloading, but nope.
Something is definitely weird in the trigger for that one.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes