hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Great game, will be watching with excitement. I did think the pacing/grind (whichever you want to call it) is a bit bad - I finished all the story content naturally and still wasn't at the point where any of the girls would accept even the first sex toy. Ended up cheating in money to give a bunch of gifts just to see a bit more content before I stopped playing. But it's early, these things are ok ;)

In this case I have the numbers, and have for a while.
But I can roll over the main story at any time, so I'll wait and see what happens then.
I had the same problem and it never did fix itself, even after everything else for the other two was unlocked

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I had the same problem and it never did fix itself, even after everything else for the other two was unlocked
Yeah, sounds like the trigger is borked. I think I might pop the hood tomorrow and see if I can find the trigger for it.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Pretty much what it says on the box; you talk to her about friendship is about, what it means.

This is a woman who was raised like an attack dog, almost literally. As such she has no concept of socialization or frankly anything that doesn't involve killing. This is your opportunity to start making her more human. It's an accelerated process of course, but the essence is correct.

On an unrelated matter: Jean's friendship quest still hasn't finished and her stats are 295 and 337, and I'm well into Spring,
I tried saving, quitting, starting, and reloading, but nope.
Something is definitely weird in the trigger for that one.
that makes her more loyal. plus, you can expect her to pull her weight. you also don't have to obsess over her safety.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, sounds like the trigger is borked. I think I might pop the hood tomorrow and see if I can find the trigger for it.
Have you been sleeping in your own room or in other locations? Sometimes friendship and love events only fire if the MC is sleeping in his own room for a couple of nights. If you continually sleep in other beds, events will simply not occur until the MC goes back to his own bed for a while.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Do you max out at level 5? How do you skip the optional part of the quest? Or how do you trigger them? Like Jean wants to watch a monster movie how do I trigger that

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Not only could X-23 take it, considering the whole instinctual thing we're leaning into, I'd think she'd demand it.
I think they're all primed for it.
Rogue sure is with her wanting to be submissive, X-23 is more written to be dominant, and Jean likes the bro-sis type. But interestingly there are options in the game to mold them towards the opposite, Laura and Jean having a you being dominant options.

Cant wait for the revamp on Laura and Jean's, coz I noticed that Rogue's is new because she's farther away from the camera on Missionary, an option to zoom a bit would be nice too.
1710943230566.png 1710944197021.png 1710944700895.png

Finfanfunxd

May 5, 2023
View attachment 3287569

Overview:
This is an adventure/dating sim game set in the X-Men universe and written in Ren’Py. We are drawing heavy inspiration from the comics. This game would not exist if the creators had not played and been inspired by Oni's Rogue-Like: Evolution as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-19
Developer: Ron Chon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This versión 0.3d is to much Bug in android, every time I use a save or make a new Game this Game give me error 1000105424.jpg
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/characters/Ororo/displayables/standing.rpy", line 17, in Ororo_standing_update_function
  File "game/scripts/displayables/motions.rpy", line 221, in clothing_Live2D
AttributeError: 'renpy.gl2.live2dmodel.Live2DModel' object has no attribute 'change_color'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/events/chapter_one/day_one.rpyc", line 384, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2557, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 615, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1498, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1394, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1045, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 741, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2818, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 900, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 957, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 513, in render
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 380, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1562, in render
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 513, in render
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/gl2\live2d.py", line 957, in render
  File "game/characters/Ororo/displayables/standing.rpy", line 17, in Ororo_standing_update_function
  File "game/scripts/displayables/motions.rpy", line 221, in clothing_Live2D
AttributeError: 'renpy.gl2.live2dmodel.Live2DModel' object has no attribute 'change_color'

Reactions: Sweetluvd

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I think they're all primed for it.
Rogue sure is with her wanting to be submissive, X-23 is more written to be dominant, and Jean likes the bro-sis type. But interestingly there are options in the game to mold them towards the opposite, Laura and Jean having a you being dominant options.

Cant wait for the revamp on Laura and Jean's, coz I noticed that Rogue's is new because she's farther away from the camera on Missionary, an option to zoom a bit would be nice too.
View attachment 3462108 View attachment 3462137 View attachment 3462143
Damn Really

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I finally managed to sit down and play the game for a few hours, it's shocking addictive and I kinda love it more than Rogue-Like

The art style, the personalities and the storyline are great.

The sex scenes are taking some getting used to but I'm starting to get the question mark and heart. I was hoping to be more dominant in bed but I'm not opposed to my character asking for consent for every action that he takes, though a part of me wants a togglable option to take initiative, at least when the relationship is high enough.

But yeah, compared to Zero... Null feels a lot more likeable and I don't feel dirty for seducing these women. Sure, Jean being super fine with sharing me when our first date implied she wanted exclusivity was a bit jarring... But, I'll blame that on the fact that I hadn't progressed into being in a relationship with Rogue at that time so she had no reason to think that I was already with someone else... But the writing kinda at least gave some nuance as to why these three girls are agreeing to this... Arrangement.

I will say, I wasn't sure how to feel about the enabling mechanic, especially with Laura and Jean... I like being a Dom but getting out of my comfort zone and letting X-23 and especially Jean be more dominant was pretty hot. God knows, I like the idea of being a Switch and at least the power dynamic of my relationship with these women isn't completely in my favour.

Plus, Jean's Siscon complex and Laura's overprotectiveness are starting to become endearing... Though I am enabling some bad behaviours... You know what? Fairs fair, they're letting me fuck around, they should be allowed to be free.

I do need to figure out how to make Rogue more confident. I love having a submissive but I want that submissive shit kept in the bedroom and not in her day-to-day life. She's too awesome to feel insecure and worried about me not wanting to go jogging with her, that made my heart ache...

I'm currently in Winter. The Second Season. I realize the days aren't tracked I noticed. Just Monday to Sunday, and I kinda like that. It means all the dating and all the seducing is not happening *snap* quickly.

I will say, I'm a bit worried that I'm almost out of content and I'm kinda missing Emma Frost. I'm so looking forward to Storm though.

Reactions: sztrb

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
can you be an asshole and still get the girls in this?
Yes, but they'll be set into a "Heart Broken" or "Pissed Off" state and will refuse to talk to you for about an in-game week.

I get the feeling there are a lot of guys who don't grok that idea at all.
We've had people post pages of anger-filled content because we simply didn't want to include it in our game.

Although I do want them to add Kitty and Jubilee (vampire or not, either works).
They're on the potential girls list and the game's timeline ends long before Vampire jubes.

Do you max out at level 5?
Yes.

How do you skip the optional part of the quest?
By not doing it.

Or how do you trigger them?
By playing the game.

Like Jean wants to watch a monster movie how do I trigger that
Keep an eye on the map. We have icons of when and where events can be triggered.

No errors that I can see, the quest just doesn't finish, and I'm almost through her Winter quest.
Anyone with full saves. Problem with there optional events they don't trigger.
So it seems that, from what everyone is reporting, Jean has some optional objectives that can't be completed if you go ahead in the season transitions without finishing them.

This is on us. I initially was not aware of it but I passed on the confusion y'all had and we're gonna get an update out that will let you know if there's stuff that will fail if you keep going and we're going to apply an obvious "Failed" label if you choose to go ahead without completing an objective.
Failed.png Failed2.png

I have no ETA on when this is coming out but we are working on it.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
We've had people post pages of anger-filled content because we simply didn't want to include it in our game.
Oy gevalt...
And these same people likely wonder why they can't get a girlfriend in real life...

Also... it's your game. You put what you want in it. If someone doesn't like what is or isn't in the game, don't play it. Why is this a hard concept for many people to grasp?

Suggestions, requests, commenting on what is there is all one thing, but as soon as someone crosses the line into anger, it is time to move on.

So it seems that, from what everyone is reporting, Jean has some optional objectives that can't be completed if you go ahead in the season transitions without finishing them.
In my case its not the optional quest, it's the side quest, and without advancing it you can't advance the rest of her relationship. If you have to do these within a certain time window, you really should let us know in the quest so we don't advance the story line without it. It's also odd that her friendship quest would be limited to the fall as it doesn't seem any of the others are limited by season.

"I'm sorry, you weren't fast enough to become my friend, therefor I will never actually call you my friend. I will however call you my little brother, and flirt with you." :D

Welp, at any rate, guess I'll need to restart and make sure I reach friends with Jean before advancing to winter.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Welp, at any rate, guess I'll need to restart and make sure I reach friends with Jean before advancing to winter.
Yeah, I was wondering if I should advance the story before I was dating/in a relationship with the girls. It turns out my OCD for completing optional and side objectives finally benefited me. Good thing I decided to make sure the relationship flag is triggered by the time I started Winter.

Reactions: buttfan

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I'm currently in Winter. The Second Season. I realize the days aren't tracked I noticed. Just Monday to Sunday, and I kinda like that. It means all the dating and all the seducing is not happening *snap* quickly.

I will say, I'm a bit worried that I'm almost out of content and I'm kinda missing Emma Frost. I'm so looking forward to Storm though.
You are about halfway through the current build, so there is still plenty content.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes