Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What's the max level I could currently get. Also the task I have still have the "optional" portion there and won't move on. I already have everyone on 1000 in love and loyalty

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I just... I appreciate the art and what the devs are trying to do. It's Rogue-like but with the added benefit of a plot. But I just...

Can't do it again. Why does every X-Men game have to be a trainer or a corruption game?

May 5, 2022
I just... I appreciate the art and what the devs are trying to do. It's Rogue-like but with the added benefit of a plot. But I just...

Can't do it again. Why does every X-Men game have to be a trainer or a corruption game?
Although this has the trainer tag, it is more like a dating sim and corruption does not really play a part in this.

I'm a big fan of Rogue Like, so I will have to give this a look.
Be aware that though there are similarities, there are more differences(from what i have seen) than what is shared between them.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
We're reworking the approach we're taking with quirks. They're gonna be more modular.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So people who want Null to be kinda toxic with his kinks? Nothing is changing.

People who want the girls to engage in kink without feeling like you're taking advantage of them? You'll get your treat when the modular rework comes out.
I'd love to be her Dom 24/7 out of the bedroom. Just more in a merry "I command you because that is the dynamic that we like and consensually chose for ourself" and less of a gaslighting "I call the shots because you are worthless". Just a little scene establishing that she get joy out of being a sub or showing gratitude for taking responsibilities would make a huge difference to me.

Reactions: hello.jpg

trashpandacock

Jan 23, 2020
Is there something I need to do to access the new outfit and color changes? Do I need to start up a new save? I was on the previous .3 version

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019

So just to be clear, our game is not a trainer or a corruption game. We've tried getting those tags removed but it seems like a moderator keeps replacing them so there's not much we can do. Our game is heavily focused on the narrative, and does have sandbox elements, but all the relationships are fully consensual and there's no corruption/mind control/addiction fuckery. There are some kinky bits regarding a girl's personality and "quirk" but even then I wouldn't consider this corruption at all.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Just a little scene establishing that she get joy out of being a sub or showing gratitude for taking responsibilities would make a huge difference to me.
How Rogue's submission works will get changed a bit once we finish the quirk system overhaul, but even as it currently is in game she makes it pretty clear she enjoys submitting to you and that it's not gaslighting or forced.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
May 5, 2022
Just found the game, is there any sex in the game? Like "sex" sex? If not I can wait for a couple more update because I like to play good games with a bit more "solid" content.
There is penetrative sex if that is what you mean, but you gotta work to get to it, so to speak, there are other sexual acts that are available long before though.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just found the game, is there any sex in the game? Like "sex" sex? If not I can wait for a couple more update because I like to play good games with a bit more "solid" content.
Yes, you can have vaginal and anal sex with the girls. But you need to build up the relationship with them first. Meaning that the MC isn't getting his dick wet in the first week.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Atm there is vaginal/anal sex (both missionary and doggy), handjobs, blowjobs, and masturbation. These are all currently available in game with specific art, poses, and animations. Like others have said, it does take some work to develop your relationships before you can go all the way tho.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope once the revamp of art (which is amazing btw!) we get more rougher sex scenes, doesnt have to be super rough that its basically rape, but just enough to put those ahegao faces to use :D
Not only could X-23 take it, considering the whole instinctual thing we're leaning into, I'd think she'd demand it.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I'm stuck in the optional objective "help her find her voice" for Laura. No matter how long I wait nothing happens, and I've already went to the danger room while both her and Rogue where there, and nothing.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes