Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
How will the stats be calculated if we skip semesters/chapters?
An interesting question, but if you have the option to not pursue the girls then I guess only the introduction-given stats are necessary to make sure the game doesn't break anything.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How many features remain to be implemented? Not counting things that have been put in but are still buggy?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
An interesting question, but if you have the option to not pursue the girls then I guess only the introduction-given stats are necessary to make sure the game doesn't break anything.
We've talked about allowing people to click checkboxes on if your character romanced a girl in a previous chapter or not. Maybe it would be a NG+ feature or maybe it'd be something by default? Not my decision but everyone on the team does hate it when saves break.

How many features remain to be implemented? Not counting things that have been put in but are still buggy?
1. I'm not entirely sure.

2. I tend to be a bit of a blabbermouth but even I know not to share this kinda info lol

Not only that. Programming a visual novel is no different than a AAA RPG in that if you fix a bug, you potentially created 3 more in its place.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Are you guys aiming for a late march/early april release?

Or

Who has the biggest tits of the 3? Cup sizes?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
We've talked about allowing people to click checkboxes on if your character romanced a girl in a previous chapter or not. Maybe it would be a NG+ feature or maybe it'd be something by default? Not my decision but everyone on the team does hate it when saves break.
I've got a great example of a way it could be done but I'm not sure y'all'd like me giving it here, so I'll share it in our DM.

Are you guys aiming for a late march/early april release? And, who has the biggest tits of the 3? Cup sizes?
You're feeling quite passionate about the game this weekend, hm? My money's on Storm having the biggest breasts - but if we're talking on the three that we'll be able to pursue, then Rogue.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
My money's on Storm having the biggest breasts - but if we're talking on the three that we'll be able to pursue, then Rogue.
That's what i'd think but i'm looking at the front page previews and it's hard to tell. It'd be kinda unfair if Rogue had the biggest ass AND tits for that year.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
That's what i'd think but i'm looking at the front page previews and it's hard to tell. It'd be kinda unfair if Rogue had the biggest ass AND tits for that year.
Unfair? Please, it'd be all sorts of fair, she's a southern belle. Besides, I think we both see the same four pictures, and Rogue's personalities are easier to notice - I'm, somewhat, more curious about who'll be the biggest between Jean and Laura; 'somewhat' because I don't care much about that. All of my attention belongs to Laura.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Can't find cupsizes but wiki says Laura is 5'1" which can't be right, right? At least not in this?

Edit: halloween non-canon story: Aubrey Plaza's character from Legion on hulu.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Are you guys aiming for a late march/early april release?
It's where we're aiming but keep in mind that things can happen and I'm a terrible shot.

Who has the biggest tits of the 3? Cup sizes?
I don't think it's written down. Rogue used to have HUGE bozangas but we had them reduced as it made a lot of scenes awkward to be consistent with.

I think it actually might be Jean tbh. Maybe I can grab our UI guy to whip up a stat screen or something.

My money's on Storm having the biggest breasts
She's actually consistently portrayed with a modest bust. Comic book artist have shown great restraint.

Can't find cupsizes but wiki says Laura is 5'1" which can't be right, right? At least not in this?
Dude Wolverine and Night Crawler are canonically shorter than Kitty Pryde :ROFLMAO:

If we're gonna have the MC be taller than Wolverine, we're probably going to have him be taller than X-23 XD

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I think it actually might be Jean tbh.

Dude Wolverine and Night Crawler are canonically shorter than Kitty Pryde :ROFLMAO:

If we're gonna have the MC be taller than Wolverine, we're probably going to have him be taller than X-23 XD
That's what I was thinking but how much work is that costume doing, ya know? I haven't seen her full picture yet. And how much is Rogue's costume doing to suppress her chest? Kudos to the artist for doing skin-tight right.

Gremlin people. Just little guys.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Can't find cupsizes but wiki says Laura is 5'1" which can't be right, right? At least not in this?.
I hope not, 5'1" is way too small even for a girl. Anything under 5'4" doesn't even look teen-age, hah - she'd stand at least 5'6" to me, right alongside her original copy/dad.

It's where we're aiming but keep in mind that things can happen and I'm a terrible shot.
With the launch date I have from what you tell us, you really are.

I think it actually might be Jean tbh. Maybe I can grab our UI guy to whip up a stat screen or something.
Doesn't look like it from where I'm standing. Make sure the UI also shows ass size tho', for both the girls and guys. (it's a joke, please don't)

She's actually consistently portrayed with a modest bust. Comic book artist have shown great restraint.
That makes a lot of sense, actually. And she's young in Null, right?

Dude, Wolverine and Night Crawler are canonically shorter than Kitty Pryde

Wolverine being 5'6" still doesn't feel real, but I can see it; dude's flying around, kicking shit up - it makes sense to me; same with Kurt, just teleportin' around... how tal is the twink anyway?

Women with great physical prowess should be at least 5'7"; the same type of men should be at least 5'10" - how much do we want Wolverine having trouble reaching up for a cookie jar, after all?
How tall do you all envision Null as, Shiny? I'll be really dissapointed if he's not at least 6 feet - with some leeway - dude's 18, he has some growing up left to do still.

Also, you missed a few questions from me last page, Shiny - should be the last comment.

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Wolverine is 5'3" my guy. Where'd you get 5'6"? You grow up in Minnesota or something?

Edit: Jubilee is 5'! I'm trying to find relative heights

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
He's 5'3"!? I'd be an entire foot taller than the guy?
Not to mention both wolverines are constantly crouching in near every superhero team shot. They seem to really not wanna depict how short they are. All that metal-bone weight must keep them low. Square-cube law and what not.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Not to mention both wolverines are constantly crouching in near every superhero team shot. They seem to really not wanna depict how short they are. All that metal-bone weight must keep them low. Square-cube law and what not.
Both Wolverines? And yeah, I noticed how he's always ready for a fight in almost every picture, but I've also seen comics Wolverine next to other comics people and he doesn't look that short - I mean, 5'6" was pushing it, but 5'3"? That's a waist by the same height of a kitchen-counter level of short.
I guess it's just really funny to me for some reason... I'm hoping Laura isn't that short.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope not, 5'1" is way too small even for a girl. Anything under 5'4" doesn't even look teen-age, hah - she'd stand at least 5'6" to me, right alongside her original copy/dad.
My girl is 5'2 :cautious:

That makes a lot of sense, actually. And she's young in Null, right?
Where we are in the timeline vaguely described her as in her early 20s. :unsure:

How tall do you all envision Null as, Shiny? I'll be really dissapointed if he's not at least 6 feet - with some leeway - dude's 18, he has some growing up left to do still.
The team seems to have just assumed he'd be 6 Feet flat. I joked around saying he should be 5'11 to haunt you all with that one remaining inch :ROFLMAO:

Kurt, just teleportin' around... how tal is the twink anyway?
Wolverine is 5'3" my guy
He's 5'3"!?
They're both 5'2. Kitty Pryde is 5'3... At the age of 13. Although we're obviously aging her up. :oops:

Edit: halloween non-canon story: Aubrey Plaza's character from Legion on hulu.
I have no idea what this is. :eek:

Also, you missed a few questions from me last page, Shiny - should be the last comment.
Can you point me to which questions? I'm getting lost in all these discussions o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Crichton

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
My wife is 5'2 :cautious:
I stand by my point, but I reckon I need to add that I'm just kidding around. Anyone's height is none of my bussiness - that being said I've never dated a girl under 5'5.

Where we are in the timeline vaguely described her as in her early 20s. :unsure:
She's older than us, then. Cool.

The team seems to have just assumed he'd be 6 Feet flat. I joked around saying he should be 5'11 to haunt you all with that one remaining inch :ROFLMAO:
Damn, Null's not even a real man. AS everyone knows, the only man that can be considered real man are 7 feet tall or whatever.

They're both 5'2. Kitty Pryde is 5'3... At the age of 13. Although we're obviously aging her up. :oops:
I guess it's whatever that we're 6 feet if everyone around barely reaches 5 and a half...

Can you point me to which questions? I'm getting lost in all these discussions o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I guess it's whatever that we're 6 feet if everyone around barely reaches 5 and a half...
Banshee is 6' feet flat, Cyclops is 6'1, and Colossus is 6'6

When they come back in the timeline, Beast will be 5'11, Iceman is 5'8, and Angel is 6 feet flat.

Other characters of height that will appear in the story-

Longshot and Gambit are 6'2, Forge is 6 feet flat, and Cable is 6'8.

Others will appear and who gets art depends on story importance and our budget.

It can be done, even more if you're making character-especific content in separate folders - the DLC aspect you talked about
Oh yeah everything is up for revisions. We're sticking with a 3 girl per chapter method just to have structure but considering more than three girls show up during the period in the comics each girl shows up in, we'll be adding girls retroactively.

My idea was to be able to cuddle in bed and maybe get a handjob/blowjob while doing/watching something else.
That's doable. We have been talking about it but these kinds of things can get expensive so maybe after patreon money starts coming in.

I was wondering if we'd have "choose your own adventure" type of text events in the game
We... actually haven't discussed this. I'll bring it up.

I wonder what stuff we could get to do with the two of them, not all mutants get to have... some sort of male parent, to go on adventures with.
Oh, I'm sure. Null will be joining in on storylines as a supportive boyfriend/buddy to several characters where they were there alone.

I was actually going to ask if there was any issues I could read where Laura and Wolverine interact a fair amount, I've been interested in how that'd go.
I'll see if I can grab some issue numbers to send your way when I have time.

I feel that if Kitty was made aware that someone was selling comic books about her womb being invaded by aliens, she would get rather annoyed at it - could be a silly little side thing with her, but I'm unsure if plots being made around silly things are what I'm looking for in any game.
I think "plot" is too strong of a word. Though a random dialogue with her over how she's pissed off at "Mr. Lee" including a storyline like that would be fun.

As for the movie adaptations, YES. My friends and I would joke all the time about making movie adaptations and getting celebrities to play our - our teachers, the homeless men around the corner, the junkies - roles, lead to a lot of laughs. But it would also date the game considerably.
I mean we're already setting the game vaguely in the 2000s. Also just saying it's a generic "X-Men Movie" won't date it at all. There are actually a lot of actors in the Marvel universe we could name-drop as easter eggs. In fact if you hear a name dropped, like any name, I'd suggest searching on the marvel wiki. I did a lot of research and the team is not letting it go to waste. lol

what accents will our chapter 1 characters have?
Rogue will have a southern accent with a Mississippi dialect. I passed on a guide to our writer so he doesn't accidentally use slang from other states.

Amara, well, she wasn't born or has lived in Brazil - for a significant amount of time - has she?
I mean she's the descendant of a Roman colony in Brazil who went to hide with the natives in the jungle. So... She has? XD

Reactions: Eland51298
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes