Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I wanna hear everyone's opinions on my headcanon/theory that Null is secretly David Haller
He's like a more in control david haller. His wishes determine the power more than anything else. no hint at a history long term mental instability.

so maybe?

Jul 28, 2017
No more than you would in accepting quirks.

With the rework we've separated Rogue's submissiveness into how she is in bed and how she is in your relationship.

I believe selecting the option in the provided example would make her more submissive in the relationship.

BUT TO BE 100% CLEAR FOR EVERYONE HAPPENING TO READ THIS.

Quirks do not add or subtract content.

They change the tone of content.

Example. A dangerous fight is coming up?

Normal Jean: As your senior I'll support you!

Big Sis Jean: As your big sis I'll protect you!

Normal Rogue: I got your back sugah.

Submissive Rogue: You'll stop the bad guys right? (Playful in tone)

Normal X-23: Remember your training and we can succeed.

Yandere X-23: I will make them regret being born if they even look at you!

Edit: The writers will obviously present this in a more narrative compelling way.
Yandere X-23:
So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
on the plus side, the writers will never be short on ideas with all of us here giving them ours lol

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Y'know, I don't really get the seemingly irrational fear of getting killed by a yandere character. Just be nice to , don't be , and send to jail, and everything should be fine. ...Right? Like, seven out of ten chance of not being on the a boat, or as a hood ornament of the Blackbird?

...At least this Laura is much less likely to kill you, and much more likely to accidentally shatter your pelvis.
on the plus side, the writers will never be short on ideas with all of us here giving them ours lol
Give or take 'the list of no'.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
...At least this Laura is much less likely to kill you, and much more likely to accidentally shatter your pelvis.
Nah if she were the murdery kind of yandere, she'd be the type to kill OTHERS.

The second part is still true though.

I'm still pushing to let have have unlimited stamina when that system is more fleshed out.

Jul 28, 2017
Y'know, I don't really get the seemingly irrational fear of getting killed by a yandere character. Just be nice to , don't be , and send to jail, and everything should be fine. ...Right? Like, seven out of ten chance of not being on the a boat, or as a hood ornament of the Blackbird?

Give or take 'the list of no'.
Pelvis Won't be the Only Thing She'll Break
Laura:
Fdcw4F1XgAEvpDO.jpg

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
does anybody knows how to improve Laura's relationship with jean? she gets mad if you date Jean.

Blob

May 7, 2017
So I've finished all the quests, what's still missing is fucking the girls (not counting toys) and Laura's 2nd quirk, is this still unfinished or am I still missing things in my save?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So I've finished all the quests, what's still missing is fucking the girls (not counting toys) and Laura's 2nd quirk, is this still unfinished or am I still missing things in my save?
You're missing something.

Try sleeping in your room alone.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes