Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Question: Will we also get a Option for a female Protagonist (Lesbian only) like Rogue-Like? Somewhere down the Line?

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Update on my case... At around 700+ love/trust, I finally got Rogue to accept poly, but I noticed it happened when I reached the summer chapter, dunno if its a requirement but it's what worked for me
ME TOO. Yes, seems like when you hit the 750 mark. I just gave it a go with Jean and she said yes. Then the next day she drags me for private talk she says she's been a virgin too long.

It is correct that it is important to complete the optional quests before progressing, unlike the "Dating X" quests these don't carry over to next season/stage, and they do gain a lot of points. I did spam swim a few times and yes had a fair amount of flirting etc.

I just realized I shouldve been more invested in Rogue given the updated graphics... we'll see if it'll be worth replaying from the top at some in the updates, but I doubt my fingers will ever miss Jean as the axis relationship.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
For all hair-enthusiast fans of the X-Men, you'll be glad to know that the most recent beta release (available on their Discord server) of The Null Hypothesis ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-5a-ron-chon.138294/ ) has continued updating the character art. Thus far, Rogue's sex/nude art is almost complete (one more pose plus some extra CGs) and then work will commence on Laura and Jean's art.

The good news for us here is that Ron Chon has finally expanded the pubic hair options to include a fully-untrimmed, overgrown bush, including (some very realistic-looking) hair around the anus. There are, of course, many other customizable pubic hair options, but I am just including the hairy stuff here, since this is the Pubic Hair thread and it is my preference.

Gorgeous hairpie aside, this game is really fun and fantastic, whether or not you're a big fan of the comics. Please consider checking it out and backing their Patreon. The better the funding, the quicker the next character art will be completed! The dev team is very responsive to ideas and suggestions that are in line with their vision for the project. And Ron is one of the only devs I've seen who is this serious about pubic hair customization, which I believe is an issue everyone in this thread cares about to some degree. Show him some love back!

View attachment 3795008 View attachment 3795009 View attachment 3795011
Damn I can't remember rogue being that THICK in the game. I can't wait to see more of Rogue, Laura and Jean "bush" in the next updates.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
You might also appreciate the writers making her more submissive and breedable.
Yeass.

I wonder if anyone else does pointless stuff that are more like loopholes in the programming (and whether there's any plans to make such things count: like I've been letting all three sleep over at the same time after swimming until it automatically send you to bedroom >> and I've "fooling around" in the bathroom >> and showering with them >> and fooling around with one girl in another's room >> and fooling around with one girl in the bathroom and the other in the bedroom then leaving the first there and fooling around in the bedroom with the second >> and flirting-kissing all girls in each other's presence...

none of these actions/combinations seem to be recognized either by blocking each other or causing loss or gain of any points...

Reactions: drone4of2

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Yeass.

I wonder if anyone else does pointless stuff that are more like loopholes in the programming (and whether there's any plans to make such things count: like I've been letting all three sleep over at the same time after swimming until it automatically send you to bedroom >> and I've "fooling around" in the bathroom >> and showering with them >> and fooling around with one girl in another's room >> and fooling around with one girl in the bathroom and the other in the bedroom then leaving the first there and fooling around in the bedroom with the second >> and flirting-kissing all girls in each other's presence...

none of these actions/combinations seem to be recognized either by blocking each other or causing loss or gain of any points...
It's a combination of things we didn't think of and things we haven't had a chance to write jealousy events around yet!

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
It's a combination of things we didn't think of and things we haven't had a chance to write jealousy events around yet!
"Yet!" :eek:????? Awesome!

Also terrible, terribly mean to block them happening coz I enjoyed them, again and again and it'll be oh so friggin frustrating to grind to make them happen_ SO AWESOME!

Oddly enough I think some variation of all crashing in bed together -sexual tension, jealousy and all- after a long tragic/happy day not unbelievable. Seen it in more than one group of friends. It can make for another trust-building activity, even the last threshold convincing whichever "first wife" to say "you know what? I see myself liking having sister-wives!". Certainly would less on the nose as the current, grateful, it makes sense you got other chicks coz your fly-catching honey-balls got 'nuff love for the wide world...

Just a mumbling fan... Sorry, I know... Everyone's an expert with a pitch.

Ooh ooh ooh you think there'll be some cuckqueaning????

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Give this game more time with the reactions and group actions.
In Rogue-like, it is already fine enough done with running off or joining the pleasure, although it can get pretty crazy in the shower room when half dozen other girls watch and all the many reaction points fly to the sky.

Reactions: swiver
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes