swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Not any time soon. We will definitely have more awesome music coming in the near future tho.
Thanks for response!

The music adds so much atmosphere, I prefer it over RLE and it's dead silence, maybe Oni will add music too who knows
IDK... I mean yes having music is good, so much so that I find myself turning on something with silent games, but I've also been often surprised how the subtlest addition of voice and sound effect can add to the enjoyment

just saying

not to nag or anything
I mean, seriously, take your time

no pressure

but, you know
at your earliest convenience

errm, pretty please, team

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
IDK... I mean yes having music is good, so much so that I find myself turning on something with silent games, but I've also been often surprised how the subtlest addition of voice and sound effect can add to the enjoyment
Someone in RLE had the same concern a year ago, and .

there is some additional lore and some clothes
we're expecting .5b sometimes soon
I did manage to find a way to soft-lock the game in the 0.5b beta, so... Soon™

Reactions: swiver and armond

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
btw ShinyBoots1993 as far as I remember the foot claw of laura hasnt been mentioned so far.

suggestion: can we make it pop up by mistake during a foot massage session (like you do with cats)? - then cue to MC being startled
hypothetycal suggestion: then imbarrassed laura replies that she's self conscious about that claw for some reasons

Reactions: Vilentretenmert

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
btw ShinyBoots1993 as far as I remember the foot claw of laura hasnt been mentioned so far.

suggestion: can we make it pop up by mistake during a foot massage session (like you do with cats)? - then cue to MC being startled
hypothetycal suggestion: then imbarrassed laura replies that she's self conscious about that claw for some reasons
while not mentioned in the game as far as I can remember, it's been mentioned here. we even made references to Jurassic Park since it would sound like a raptor walking around. good times

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Someone in RLE had the same concern a year ago, and .
ha! was thinking something for a sexier vibe.. but I see you might be the type to get fidgety mainting the same signature for long

man you've cracked open a very dusty box for me, I haven't had a neck-aerobics binge in some years (where's the corpse paint smily when you need one!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FacelessVixen

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
addition of voice and sound effect can add to the enjoyment
We've had the discussion of this multiple times but we've kinda shelved it as at the time our options aren't ideal.

1. AI.
2. Using stock sounds.
3. Hiring voice actresses.

For 1. Sound editing is my passion but the most accessible program still can't do accents very well and I'd feel bad because I have a lot of respect for voice actors. Especially the ones who've voiced the X-Men.

2. Just tacky as heck and I'm sure you guys would hate it.

3. All of our money is going to art.

When we get to the part of the roadmap for adding sex dialogue, I'll bring it up with the dev team again.

btw @ShinyBoots1993 as far as I remember the foot claw of laura hasnt been mentioned so far.
She canonically has it on "Earth 69."

I'm not sure if she'd be the kind to find such a thing embarrassing.

Also it's not as hot in reality as you'd think it'd be. One moment you're giving your girl a foot rub and the next her blood is all over your hands because a piece of metal came out of her foot.

it would be fun to have events involving the remote control vibrator, especially when sometimes you forget that they are wearing one.
In the works.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
<skill and level caps>
- we're experimenting with lifting the seasonal stat caps, so it is now possible to grind to max love and trust in one season
- we've also lifted the level cap, so grinders can also unlock all abilities if they wish
<autosave>
- limiting autosave frequency to every in-game morning

Thank you so much! (y)
That should definitely help when making gifts to the girls very early without fear of bouncing any limit.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
ShinyBoots1993 Checked fresh 0.5b and question still stands - in quest list Anna starts as "Rogue", but X-23 is "Laura Kinney" at day 3 already - why? They both started with callsigns in earlier versions if I remember that correctly.

Off-topic question - How was the July 4th for the devteam?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
ha! was thinking something for a sexier vibe..
About three months ago, Buttholder gave some insight as to what kind of music Rogue would be into, and Stolen Babies seems to be in a similar vein as the bands he mentioned.

but I see you might be the type to get fidgety mainting the same signature for long
Mainly in service of -

UneXpect requires more research.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Can Laura even pop her claws around Null? They're part of her mutation.

Come to think of it, how does Kurt teleport Null around around the end of chapter 3? Wouldn't Null prevent him from being able to do so?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: swiver

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, is there a guide for the optimal way to approach the lewd scenes. I seem to eventually be able to reach the orgasms but feels like there should be a better way of getting there.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
We've had the discussion of this multiple times but we've kinda shelved it as at the time our options aren't ideal.

1. AI.
2. Using stock sounds.
3. Hiring voice actresses.

For 1. Sound editing is my passion but the most accessible program still can't do accents very well and I'd feel bad because I have a lot of respect for voice actors. Especially the ones who've voiced the X-Men.

2. Just tacky as heck and I'm sure you guys would hate it.

3. All of our money is going to art.

When we get to the part of the roadmap for adding sex dialogue, I'll bring it up with the dev team again.
Accents? So you mean actual speech? As I rather meant just lewd scene errm expressive sounds/noice and some other effects like slapping, gagging etc. Saying as much of layman in development and sound engineering as one may be, and not sure if we're allowed to mention other games/creators (I know it may be particularly annoying when it's a cliche:) but EK's stuff sound more like tracks than synced audio effects of a video game.

About three months ago, Buttholder gave some insight as to what kind of music Rogue would be into, and Stolen Babies seems to be in a similar vein as the bands he mentioned.

Mainly in service of -

UneXpect requires more research.
oooh, love late KJ!

Cool stuff, promote away!

Research?

For Rogue huh? hmm... idk... all these girls are in someway too invested approval/belonging to be spending time delving into non-mainstream culture. Like you'd meet a Jean and think she's Schoenberg-sofisticated but it turns out she likes Shanaya Twain or whatever because that's what the first group of mean girls to ostracise her when she was 10 were into.

Hi guys, is there a guide for the optimal way to approach the lewd scenes. I seem to eventually be able to reach the orgasms but feels like there should be a better way of getting there.
From what I've gathered I've been
1. Varying actions within each act, as there seems to be a counter of different/not-repeated things you've done
2. not forgeting to use the keep going / play button
3. not using the skip as you miss when they tell you to move on
4. not asking again for something they refuse wihtin the same session (it doesn't matter if they'd said no on a different occasion.
* each girl seems to find somethings more sensual that make her orgasm faster

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
The trick is still to pick every option once.
The max reward possible depends on the love/trust points which options are unlocked or not, and what the girl is willing to do.
You start with Standing stance and first go through makeout and all clothed options.
After the clothed options, you pick one where the clothes are dropped automatically, like Touch herself (Pussy) and Pinch her nipples.

Afterwards, you go on to Laying Back stance:
Finger/Lick/Eat her pussy/ass.
Theoretically, you could also use all toys here if available.

Hands and Knees:
Handjob, Fondle, Blowjob, Deepthroat

Doggy:
Touch herself (ass)

Missionary:
Hold hands, Jerk off, Grind against pussy/ass, Sex, Anal Sex

Hah, yeah, it's ridiculous and rather boring. You only have to make yourself a list which options are unique for each stance and do them in the same order without repeating any previous ones from the other stances.
In the end with enough options unlocked, you get like A+ grade with up to 52 love; at least that was my highest point rating so far without any toys.

Just do what you like and don't bother about the love points and ratings so much. Just take a little time with foreplay while standing before going on with other stances.

This whole system is going to be revamped in the near future with version 0.6 or what, so we have to see how this is going to work then.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes