Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
*frantically looks for the preview of Storm nude on Discord*

Oh, c'mon. Where is it?

*frantically looks for the preview of Storm nude on this site*

...Of course I didn't make the post with a 'red heart' or 'I jizzed my pants' emote.

Eh. Oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE
playing around ...sucking ...nothing for last 5 mnth+. only promises!:rolleyes:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
What's the reason for Storm's interest in Null? Big 3 girls are understandable, but I can't figure out Storm's reason.
Straightforward answer is online dating is absolutely dismal hellscape and Null passed the "isn't an ungrateful asshole" and "isn't a corpse, killer robot in disguise, supernaturally transformed animal or carrying baggage from a past as a murderous supervillain" tests so he's actually quite the catch.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
What's the reason for Storm's interest in Null? Big 3 girls are understandable, but I can't figure out Storm's reason.
I mean so far her thoughts on him (If you answer correctly) seem to be "He's polite and studious" at best and "Ungrateful" at worst.

Then it's "crap, if handled this fight better this little guy wouldn't have gotten bodied by a supervillain. Better apologize."

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Benjamin "Null" Braddock: "Ms. Munroe, are you trying to seduce me?"
I would guess it starts out as a mentor type interest where she wants to help but develops into something more. either way, she is 1 hot milf
Straightforward answer is online dating is absolutely dismal hellscape and Null passed the "isn't an ungrateful asshole" and "isn't a corpse, killer robot in disguise, supernaturally transformed animal or carrying baggage from a past as a murderous supervillain" tests so he's actually quite the catch.
I mean so far her thoughts on him (If you answer correctly) seem to be "He's polite and studious" at best and "Ungrateful" at worst.

Then it's "crap, if handled this fight better this little guy wouldn't have gotten bodied by a supervillain. Better apologize."
I'll deal with whatever backlash from the dev team for potential spoilers. I just feel bad for you guys needing to wait.

Crichton has the right of it of "at best" but if you behave abrasively towards her she feels sympathy for similar reasons that she feels bad for Laura and Rogue. I'll tell you guys right now that her quirk isn't "mommy"* but she'll feel extra sympathy if you're playing an orphan Null. Now that's just what primes her for waifu status. Something I won't spoil as I don't want to be removed from the team is what happens in the chapter 1 finale and chapter 2's intro that make it hard for her to resist temptation of a student coming onto her. I'll say that it's enticing and it will be even more enticing if I can convince the head writer of my idea to add onto the event.

How a relationship with her begins will be different depending on if you're already in a relationship with one or all of the initial girls. This will be the case for every girl in the game, including as far as chapter 5 girls and chapter 6 "DLC" girls.

Don't expect an entirely different storyline. The only thing that will change is some of the tone when the initial relationship begins.

*There are other characters on the table that fit better for that. Though I'll suggest it to be a nickname that she'll respond appropriately to. I'll even push for "auntie" if you guys would find it amusing.

cortis_chromata

Jun 17, 2017
not sure if this has been asked but:

1: how do i increase friendship between Jean and the other girls?

2: while i have a hotkey for the remote vibrator, i can't seem to interact with the remote..how is this supposed to work?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'll tell you guys right now that her quirk isn't "mommy"*
Despite me making a The Graduate reference (of which I'm disappointed that no one got), Storm doesn't really give off that kind of vibe to me, at least not RLE's version, and Halle Berry's version is only just a 'maybe'.

(Yeah. I know. "Tell me that you don't read comics without telling me that you don't read comics.")

*There are other characters on the table that fit better for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Thanks for the info, as always, but seriously, don't get into trouble spoiling about things that rather sees the light next year!
Let us here rather speculate for entertainment meanwhile. :D

DLC girls sounds good that are most likely not part of the main story but still get enough attention with typical side quests and general activity like anyone else.
The list of possible candidates is pretty long as far as I have once checked:

Chapter 5 and 6 girls sounds like 4-5 years in the future, but as already mentioned somewhere here, if the basic stuff is completed, everything else should hopefully get released faster. Can't wait for all this.

1: how do i increase friendship between Jean and the other girls?
2: while i have a hotkey for the remote vibrator, i can't seem to interact with the remote..how is this supposed to work?
1. Attending class with the girls is generally better than the pool. See here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-5b-ron-chon.138294/post-14347499
You only have to msg them all to come to your current location when in class. After a while, this shouldn't take so much time clicking rapidly through the phone options.
2. AFAIR you have make the girls wear the vibrator in the wardrobe menu at first. Then you can toy around with its remote in the phone menu. It takes a while until it affects the girls, but I haven't tested this much yet.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes