The Al

Dec 22, 2017
It doesn't seem to be the problem I'm facing. I'm up to 650 Trust with jeean, still no option to take her on a date. The button doesn't even appear when I chat with her.
Have you already had her tell you she wanted to take you on a date? If so, you need to text her when you're ready for the first date

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
It doesn't seem to be the problem I'm facing. I'm up to 650 Trust with jeean, still no option to take her on a date. The button doesn't even appear when I chat with her.
I assume you also miss the "asked_on_date" event for Jean like someone else earlier, while you are already much further in the relationship quest-chain with Rogue and Laura.
Basically, you only have to complete the Jean_friendship_Quest event "Jean's Friendship" before.
If you gather too quickly points, these relationship side quests get immediately solved without much notice. Uncheck "hide completed quests" gives a better overview.

As test, wait/sleep in your room for a couple of days until you hopefully get messaged by Jean in the evening/night times.

If all fails, upload your savegame here and I or someone else check it out for you. It's always difficult to get a grasp of all conditions as everyone plays and completes quests in different orders.

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Have you already had her tell you she wanted to take you on a date? If so, you need to text her when you're ready for the first date
She did, by the end of Autumn iirc but I skipped responding to her at that time as it made Rogue mad. On a sidenote, jealousy system is quite... strange in my opinion : You talk to a girl in the mall, another training in the danger room immediately appears like Diablo would, gets upset and immediately resumes what she was doing on a totally different location. Nice.

I assume you also miss the "asked_on_date" event for Jean like someone else earlier, while you are already much further in the relationship quest-chain with Rogue and Laura.
Basically, you only have to complete the Jean_friendship_Quest event "Jean's Friendship" before.
If you gather too quickly points, these relationship side quests get immediately solved without much notice. Uncheck "hide completed quests" gives a better overview.

As test, wait/sleep in your room for a couple of days until you hopefully get messaged by Jean in the evening/night times.

If all fails, upload your savegame here and I or someone else check it out for you. It's always difficult to get a grasp of all conditions as everyone plays and completes quests in different orders.
Thanks, I'll test those possible solutions.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
If you want to catch up with Jean anyway then it shouldn't really matter that much if Rogue and/or Laura is mad/heartbroken for a while. These bad moods go away after 2/4 days without further consequences. If both are already in poly condition with their acceptance for dating Jean, then there should be indeed no trouble anymore. During or at end of summer, most players should hit the 1k stats barrier anyway since 0.5b, especially with gifts. A couple of reductions sometimes shouldn't hurt that much.
I don't know either how often these event/quest initiations are repeated should a player deny these at first. There are a couple of 3-days timers for certain events, so maybe you have to wait at least for that amount of time.

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
And in the end, it was the condition for the first date with Jean that wasn't met, so that questline is now unlocked.
Thanks all for the responses.

Reactions: freddygonzo

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
As little guidance how the relationship events trigger for Jean after each other. Those for Rogue and Laura are basically the same.
Generally, the girl may not be currently in the same player's location and must be in normal mood.
Keep in mind that optional quest events could always delay these relationship ones.
I hope I read everything correctly in the code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
When i reach 600 points of trust and complete Jean optional quest, Rogue, who is my current girlfriend, call me and say that she know that i date with Jean and gets mad. It is what supposed to happen or i did something wrong ? I never go on a date with Jean when i was in relationship with Rogue, so i dont really know what she talk about.
Edit: Dont really want to restart everything just because of one issue.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
You didn't discuss other relationships with rogue first.
She didnt want to discuss it right now. So i shouldnt complete those two quests now and just progress the story and complete them after ?
EDIT: Im at the point with mall story.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
She didnt want to discuss it right now. So i shouldnt complete those two quests now and just progress the story and complete them after ?
EDIT: Im at the point with mall story.
Stats of Rogue?
Better give stats as info right away from all affected girls, as too much is depended on that.
If Rogue isn't ready yet then continue her relationship quests first until she finally gives in.
That was the reason why I carefully asked Rogue last during my 2nd session to become my gf, as only the first two girls need to give permissions for the triple polyamory.
No idea yet if L250/T650 is really enough for permissions from each girl.

All girls in poly relationship should be at least good friends to each other. Good Friends is Jean's max anyway.
I guess Best Friends only exists with pairs of girls, so we possibly get more couples later from chapter-2 on. Maybe this will become a requirement for threesomes later...

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Fast trust.
The fastest way of trust is group study(invite everyone before attending class)? And how to introduce and develop the relationships of girls to each other for Polyamory?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Seems weird when l hug X23, then ask Rogue if l can date X23. she agrees and then. After one topic with Rogue, a sudden forced event happens when Rogue gets mad, she says X23 is off limits. What happened here? How it can contradict like that? Probably Rogue isn't in good terms with X23 just yet.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Seems weird when l hug X23, then ask Rogue if l can date X23. she agrees and then. After one topic with Rogue, a sudden forced event happens when Rogue gets mad, she says X23 is off limits. What happened here? How it can contradict like that? Probably Rogue isn't in good terms with X23 just yet.
You hugged X23 THEN asked for Rogue's permission.

The system remembers things but doesn't cancel the "you cheated" event even if you gained permission afterward.

Ron is working very hard on fixing it.

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone got any tips on how to get Jean back in your world after she's jilted by the fact that you're knocking the back out of Laura and Rogue with regularity? I was in a great arrangement with Jean and then it went to shit because she didn't wanna share... lame, right? Also? Is there any way of beating the blue off Nightcrawler? Irritating little Mutie fuck that he is...

Moseph1984

Jul 29, 2020
i don't know if this function is actually in use but i noticed an error with expose(). the function finds the first state that doesn't cover the desired part and checks if that state is available; it will miss states that are available but are not the first that don't cover the part in question (eg if states covered are [0] and available states are [0, 2]). looping over available states and checking that they aren't covered instead probably works.

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes