ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I am increasingly worried this is an elaborate setup to an April Fools day joke.
Ikr, feels too good to be true
Don't tempt me. ;)

Well, guys. I'm sorry but I have to come clean after all this time, I'm tired of all the gaslighting - the "game" is just a bunch of animated gifs of the x-men fighting an entire army of skeleton arches.

With this revelation in mind; I'll now grab a few of my parents and go into hiding as Shiny will undoubatedly come and kidnap the members of my family he hasn't already. Wish me luck
Snitches get stiches.

What's the size of the first release, you figure?
I have no idea.

How will the Discord be like? Is it exclusively a way for us to talk with the development team or will we get memes?
It's fully operational. I'll still be answering questions here but 90% of my attention will be answering questions and interacting with players on the discord.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
So uh.... we gonna get a second alpha release??? or is it still too early to ask "that" question again and again and again.......??
NGL i expect good fapping on this game when it has a somewhat of a chunky release(that is if it even releases this year)

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
So uh.... we gonna get a second alpha release??? or is it still too early to ask "that" question again and again and again.......??
NGL i expect good fapping on this game when it has a somewhat of a chunky release(that is if it even releases this year)
Early april

Edit: The thing currently up is a pre-alpha

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
To be honest i am too lazy to read the other pages and that is why i am shamelessly asking the shameless question:
WHEN?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Early april

Edit: The thing currently up is a pre-alpha
You wanna bet? I say we'll get it before the beginning of April.
Before the end of april
Early 2023 is the only correct answer.

I SPECULATE that it's entirely possible it could come out this month. Our pacing hasn't slowed down at all. I will let you all know if that pace actually does slow down or if there's a setback.

I ask that y'all not guess and potentially mislead people.

I can't wait another month to see Jean naked. Please,for the love of God, give us a full a full nude
Fix_1.gif

lusaro

May 14, 2018
Early 2023 is the only correct answer.

I SPECULATE that it's entirely possible it could come out this month. Our pacing hasn't slowed down at all. I will let you all know if that pace actually does slow down or if there's a setback.

I ask that y'all not guess and potentially mislead people.

View attachment 2470276
you know what, respectable, the underwear is like 3 times better than what we're used to

• Haha
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before: Is underwear style being chosen according to each character's personality? It would be great (in my opinion) to see conservative underwear in conservative characters, daring underwear in daring characters, etc.

My underwear wishlist (not a request) for the shop (assuming there will be a shop): Childish underwear (cartoonish prints, animal prints, hearts, etc.), extremely feminine underwear (petticoat, ribbons, etc.), and "manly" underwear (masculine briefs). Can you tell us if any of these are planned?

The abovementioned also applies to my wishlist for the rest of the clothing options in the shop (tops, bottoms, accesories, etc). What I mean is that I would love to be able to ask girls to dress childishly, or extremely feminine, or "manly".

Another quick question: Will there be an "embarrassed face" for the girls? I would love it if certain situations make them embarrassed (for example, if you talk them into wearing embarrassing or revealing clothes). Can you imagine some of the other X-Men bumping into them and look dumbfounded as they ask the girl "Um... Jean? What the heck are you wearing?" :LOL:

Thanks for the underwear tease!

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before: Is underwear style being chosen according to each character's personality? It would be great (in my opinion) to see conservative underwear in conservative characters, daring underwear in daring characters, etc.
The team have shown certain dedication at the art of respecting characters and who they are, I'd like to assume that'll continue. But I'm curious myself - so enlighten us, Shiny.

(...) and "manly" underwear (masculine briefs).
Dude, fuck yes. I love chicks in boxers while topless.

What I mean is that I would love to be able to ask girls to (...), or "manly".
The idea of having Laura in a "military chick" style fills me with great joy.

Will there be an "embarrassed face" for the girls? I would love it if certain situations make them embarrassed (for example, if you talk them into wearing embarrassing or revealing clothes). Can you imagine some of the other X-Men bumping into them and look dumbfounded as they ask the girl "Um... Jean? What the heck are you wearing?"
There will, yeah. Maybe not with the context you have in mind, but there are embarrassed expressions. You can see it with the underwear tease, and Shiny told me so in a private conversation - he also "leaked" the entire game to me but it turned out to be just a folder full of Nightcrawler fan-art pics of him showing his feet with stinky lines.

(...) in conservative characters,
Can we do that silly thing where we put characters in a political compass? I imagine most of them are liberal, 'cause young adults, but it'd be fun.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes