Metalicks

Aug 6, 2022
There are mentions of a big event, right at the beginning of the movie when that long and carefully filmed scene of Logan changing Xavier's diapers occurs. Hah, but really, it hints at an extermination of some kind - and since it just hints, you can imagine it's worse.
I believe we are supposed to interpret that as Xavier having one of his episodes at the school and killing everyone

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Dude you forgot to read the "Missing Years" run in between the OG stuff and Second Genesis :LOL:
Whats this, i only ask because i'm using the chronological packs floating around? On one of 70 odd.

This is was what i was referring to, talking about this stuff. See panel 6. The first is issue 95, second classic 03 which has extra pages/panels.

kk.png 95 - 03.png

Also you got any favorite covers? I like this one the most so far.

50.png

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Whats this, i only ask because i'm using the chronological packs floating around? On one of 70 odd.
If you're using the same packs I am, it's in Part One, folder 004 - the one called 'The Hidden Years', surprisingly. The packs arrange everything chronologically, so stuff that was released in the 90s but set early in the timeline will be placed where it should be in the timeline, rather than release date, if that makes sense, so you'll be reading 30-odd issues from the 70s or 80s and then a whole bunch of stuff from the 90s will be spliced in. It doesn't happen too often, just that and the occasional 'What If' after major storylines like Inferno. It's up to you if you want to read them though, they're not especially important.

chacha95

Jul 15, 2019
Yo, I just wanna say, I was skimming through previous pages in the forum, and I have to say, RonChon's responses to trolls and the bitching of, well, bitches, is straight professional. Homeboy stayed calm, didn't flame back, simply said, "I'm sorry you don't like my work, feel free to play Oni's game or make your own." I cannot in good faith say I would have been that calm. Also, apologies if this has been asked before, but how well planned is the update schedule after the initial release? Can we expect a similar timeframe that we saw for the first chapter for subsequent chapters, assuming of course the chapters are of comparable size.

Also, I just wanna say, I've been a member for nearly four years now and y'all's game has excited me to actually interact with the forum. There's only one other game that I actually interacted with and that was mostly to complain that it was dead and abandoned. Not that I'm some super-critic or anything, more of a, "You guys made me poke my head out of my shell." sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crichton

chacha95

Jul 15, 2019
If you're using the same packs I am, it's in Part One, folder 004 - the one called 'The Hidden Years', surprisingly. The packs arrange everything chronologically, so stuff that was released in the 90s but set early in the timeline will be placed where it should be in the timeline, rather than release date, if that makes sense, so you'll be reading 30-odd issues from the 70s or 80s and then a whole bunch of stuff from the 90s will be spliced in. It doesn't happen too often, just that and the occasional 'What If' after major storylines like Inferno. It's up to you if you want to read them though, they're not especially important.
Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction of these comic packs?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
You're welcome here, partner. I'd give links to what I used to get the comics I read, but I reckon people here'll get you better results - I also didn't save any of it.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction of these comic packs?
Just look around for 'X-Men Chronological Packs'. There's 78 of them and counting going from Uncanny X-Men #1 from 1963 to the current day, adding up to about 170 gig, nearly 7900 individual issues. Don't feel like you need to start from the very, very beginning and read everything in order like a lunatic (which is what I'm doing), if you wanna skip chunks, start from a particular storyline or just pick and choose what you want to read, have at it.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
There are mentions of a big event, right at the beginning of the movie when that long and carefully filmed scene of Logan changing Xavier's diapers occurs.
I believe we are supposed to interpret that as Xavier having one of his episodes at the school and killing everyone
This

how well planned is the update schedule after the initial release?
We want to get the initial release out first before deciding on time frames but we do know that after the initial release, which is the entirety of chapter 1, we will be releasing seasonally. Meaning Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Four seasons = an entire chapter.

assuming of course the chapters are of comparable size.
They are not. Chapter 1 is the shortest chapter and serves to set up the world, not really focusing on a comic storyline. Each chapter afterward will be an entire saga with each season focusing on a specific story.

So say we adapt the Phoenix Saga. Spring would likely be focused around Erik the Red, Summer is probably gonna involve the Shi'ar, Fall might have you fighting the Hellfire Club, and Winter will probably focus on the Dark Phoenix Saga.

While not set in stone, so please people don't get mad if this changes, our current discussions have centered around a 5 step process.

Step 1 Semester/Season Main Plot.

Step 2 Girl Content we didn't include in Step 1.

Step 3 Side content.

Step 4 Revisions to current and old content. (Potentially skippable)

Step 5 Repeat.

Steps 1 through 4 will be larger updates with bug fixes in between.

In case you didn't read it in a previous post, each chapter will introduce 3 girls. After chapter 6 we have something called "DLC Girls" which will be romanceable in the sandbox after chapter 6 or be inserted into the main story. Those will be girls we had to cut to keep with the 3 girl per chapter rule.

Another reminder for everyone, if you don't want to date a girl just turn down their offers of going on a date. If you accept them, the game will assume that you want to date them.

If you don't want to go down their platonic route, just don't talk to them outside of team-building moments.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Can you have sex with them without dating them?
Some characters yes. Some characters no. Some characters will be willing to go all the way, some will only be willing to give a blow job or a hand job until you agree to a relationship. It really depends on the character.

chacha95

Jul 15, 2019
Also, please tell me Rogue will call us "sugar" and have a good southern accent. Nothing crazy, I don't mean some deep south unintelligible gibberish, but some "y'all"s and "bless you heart"s would be great.

Btw Rapeseed, you were asking about people's favorites, and mine would be Rogue. At least Evo Rogue, I'm not as familiar with comics Rogue. Laura is a close second, almost tied.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Some characters yes. Some characters no. Some characters will be willing to go all the way, some will only be willing to give a blow job or a hand job until you agree to a relationship. It really depends on the character.
Can't wait to see which'll be which. I don't have any hope that my favourite'll be pure.

Btw Rapeseed, you were asking about people's favorites, and mine would be Rogue. At least Evo Rogue, I'm not as familiar with comics Rogue. Laura is a close second, almost tied.
Why's that? I'm not only interested in Laura, but she's the face of the game - at least for me - being the most attractive of the cast. She's also the only character I had some sort of interest in RLE. - I'm a 100% biased, tho', I prefer white, and I love dark loose hair.
There's also a strange fascination with different eye colours of mine... and those yellow eyes...

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, with sixty pages i'm starting to lose track. Nice of shiny to not be bothered about repeat questions if this is one.

Did you say what the image composition is like. I never bothered with the leak. For example are you going rouge-likes all floating sprites for scenes. Or something like our red string with full artwork compositon?

Also i know she was dropped for this release(she was right?) but Storm is way to covered. Needs more skin.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Also, please tell me Rogue will call us "sugar"
She'll call people sugar with the frequency one can expect of a southernbelle.

and have a good southern accent. Nothing crazy, I don't mean some deep south unintelligible gibberish, but some "y'all"s and "bless you heart"s would be great.
It's not unintelligible but a lot of people really like her accent and it shows through in the writing. A lot of "Y'all" and "Ah'" instead of "I"

Did you say what the image composition is like. I never bothered with the leak. For example are you going rouge-likes all floating sprites for scenes. Or something like our red string with full artwork compositon?
Each girl will be sprite on the screen with multiple poses. Easier to switch outfits that way. Sex scenes will be animated. We have considered potentially making full artwork scenes for specific events but that's a later thing.

Also i know she was dropped for this release(she was right?) but Storm is way to covered. Needs more skin.
Yeah, she's gonna be in chapter 2. Also, you haven't seen her other outfits.

Reactions: rb813

chacha95

Jul 15, 2019
Why's that? I'm not only interested in Laura, but she's the face of the game - at least for me - being the most attractive of the cast. She's also the only character I had some sort of interest in RLE. - I'm a 100% biased, tho', I prefer white, and I love dark loose hair.
There's also a strange fascination with different eye colours of mine... and those yellow eyes...
Well for one, I'm from the south myself, so a little bit of a southern drawl just does something for me, but the main reason, at least in Evo (again, I'm not too familiar with the comics, but now I feel obligated to read them) is that I'm kind of a sucker for a girl who's, at least emotionally, damaged goods. It's part of why I like Laura, too. I see the vulnerability and it engages my protection instincts. Y'know, saying it to other people, I wonder what that says about me as a person.

I'm also a sucker for both redheads and girls with a white streak in their hair. I had a huge crush on Stacy London when I was a kid and my mom would make me watch What Not to Wear.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes