Avrag

May 28, 2018
Story time.

The game originally was a mod for Oni's game to allow more than two girls on the screen and to add some more story.

Ron, the lead dev, parted ways with the other mod devs and someone on the old discord leaked a proof of concept build.

This lead to an outrage of people thinking someone was just ripping off Oni's game.

A handful of people, including myself, reached out to Ron recognizing that this wasn't intended to be released to the public.

We agreed to help make a game from scratch without the use of Oni's art or assets, that is why it's been taking so long, and I suggested that we adapt the comics instead of Evolution. We've outlined the entire game and have events that do not exist in Oni's project.

Outside of the main character's initial power the game will been completely different from Oni's. He is still getting an inspiration credit though.
I think that you have great potential, and i am glad that you have decided to make your own game. Lazy Oni deserves some healthy competition. Art is great, i have high expectations of your game and i am confident in you guys.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
what happened to this? i have this page bookmarked as project redacted. there's 95 pages of comments, and it looks like the original release was completely wiped for a remake?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
what happened to this? i have this page bookmarked as project redacted. there's 95 pages of comments, and it looks like the original release was completely wiped for a remake?
Maybe try scrolling to the top of the page, and you might get your answer.

Reactions: someyoungguy

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
When they changed the name I stopped getting notifications despite the bookmark.
the "original" was a work in progress mod to RLE, not meant to be released.
It has now been replaced with a TEASER and link to the discord. More previews there. They're working on programming the sandbox.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

FigBatDiggerNick

Aug 12, 2018
Is there any way to access any erotic content in the preview? I'm assuming not but figured I just missed it. I unpacked the files and saw all the outfits and nudity and such was already in, so maybe I'm just being stupid.

I'm not quite a desperate enough degenerate to start paperdolling it in photoshop, but...

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is there any way to access any erotic content in the preview? I'm assuming not but figured I just missed it. I unpacked the files and saw all the outfits and nudity and such was already in, so maybe I'm just being stupid.

I'm not quite a desperate enough degenerate to start paperdolling it in photoshop, but...
At the time of the preview's release, the sex animations had not been programmed yet.

In the first official release, you will be able to have sex with Rogue, X-23, and Jean.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes