Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
soo how close to the release are we? i will for ask an specific date or month cause i don't want my balls any more blue

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Play through the teaser and join us in the discord! You'll have access to a lot of dev conversations confirming features I've yet to mention here!
i actually played through it a few times now, and i sadly cannot join discord. my account keeps getting flagged as suspicious and demanding my phone number then bounces back at me that it can't use my phone number. discord also requires a phone number (that still gets rejected) to more easily reach their support, so waiting on an email from their lazy ass team

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
well 0.1 was less then the preview more like a proof
maybe the next one will all ready be 0.2:unsure: or they will call it 0.00001alpha like oni :sneaky: :ROFLMAO::p

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
This is really good. I want this to succeed!

Compared to Oni's game, the art is nicer, and frankly, there's more dialogue in it in the demo alone! I like that there are characters like Nightcrawler in it - it makes the school seem more realistic. I'm really looking forward to getting to play it.

But I do hope that the game becomes less like Oni's game. Right now the plot is so similar that it's weird.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
But I do hope that the game becomes less like Oni's game. Right now the plot is so similar that it's weird.
Story time.

The game originally was a mod for Oni's game to allow more than two girls on the screen and to add some more story.

Ron, the lead dev, parted ways with the other mod devs and someone on the old discord leaked a proof of concept build.

This lead to an outrage of people thinking someone was just ripping off Oni's game.

A handful of people, including myself, reached out to Ron recognizing that this wasn't intended to be released to the public.

We agreed to help make a game from scratch without the use of Oni's art or assets, that is why it's been taking so long, and I suggested that we adapt the comics instead of Evolution. We've outlined the entire game and have events that do not exist in Oni's project.

Outside of the main character's initial power the game will been completely different from Oni's. He is still getting an inspiration credit though.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes