Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
According to that screenshot, a beta version will be distributed to guys who were active on the discord before that announcement. They'll be getting it by the 12th (or else) and then after squashing bugs a first release will get posted here. Edit: My guess is an official public release by the start of october at the earliest.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, I and like 10 others have been beta testing for a few days now. The amount of art for something that was self-funded so far is very encouraging. I'll talk about what I can tonight.

It has working tanlines btw.
The only thing I desperately desire is a scaling for social and lewd interactions beyond two girls at a time when there is so much room on screen. The art is a nice bonus, but this is a core gameplay feature that Oni's game never bothered with.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
The only thing I desperately desire is a scaling for social and lewd interactions beyond two girls at a time when there is so much room on screen. The art is a nice bonus, but this is a core gameplay feature that Oni's game never bothered with.
I have seen 3 girls on screen plus Kurt. I don't get to talk about the mechanics/future plans cuz i'm not a dev or on a team.

My credentials are basically "probably wont leak things, can read, likes tits." And i'm cleared to talk about the relationships.

There are more two girl social interaction events. You know that 1 event chain in Oni's game where Kitty buys underwear for Laura? More of those.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
These are the BETA relationships as I understand them to be.

Laura relationship: She's almost naive, in a vat grown clone type of way. She doesn't quite understand what consent is. If MC doesn't set boundaries she'll be watching you sleep and showing up out of nowhere to make out w/o asking.

She's still very guarded so pushing *her* boundaries is ill advised.

Jean is a service domme. If you're willing to explore the space she is BIG into that Onee-chan stuff. Wants to be recognized for her skills, acts like she's the best in a tongue-in-cheek teasing way rather than narcissism. Show appreciation and she'll spoil you rotten.

She recognizes the weirdness/taboo of the faux-incest petnames and dynamic and checks in with you on it.

Might be crazy.

Rogue is your goth trad-wife with a big secret. Wants to be clear she's not into you because of the whole touching thing. She has a bit of an inferiority complex and beats herself up inside cuz she can't share her big secret.

The other guys tell me she's a sub but i'm not at that point yet. The game hasn't been balanced yet so the stat gain is nerfed and i'm not sure what events i haven't seen yet.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Laura relationship: She's almost naive, in a vat grown clone type of way. She doesn't quite understand what consent is. If MC doesn't set boundaries she'll be watching you sleep and showing up out of nowhere to make out w/o asking.

Jean is a service domme. If you're willing to explore the space she is BIG into that Onee-chan stuff. Wants to be recognized for her skills, acts like she's the best in a tongue-in-cheek teasing way rather than narcissism. Show appreciation and she'll spoil you rotten.

She recognizes the weirdness/taboo of the faux-incest petnames and dynamic and checks in with you on it.

Might be crazy.

Rogue is your goth trad-wife with a big secret. Wants to be clear she's not into you because of the whole touching thing. She has a bit of an inferiority complex and beats herself up inside cuz she can't share her big secret.

The other guys tell me she's a sub but i'm not at that point yet. The game hasn't been balanced yet so the stat gain is nerfed and i'm not sure what events i haven't seen yet.
Cheers for the information!

Reactions: Crichton

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, I and like 10 others have been beta testing for a few days now. The amount of art for something that was self-funded so far is very encouraging. I'll talk about what I can tonight.

It has working tanlines btw.
How was your experience so far with the beta overall? Is there still a lot of bugs left to iron out before release?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How was your experience so far with the beta overall? Is there still a lot of bugs left to iron out before release?
kinda the point of us playing the beta. I don't know shit about game dev, programming, or what the devs are happy with/consider a "shippable" product. There are a few non-critical things that have yet to be implemented that they intend to have in before the public game. no telling what bugs an innocuous addition might bring.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
kinda the point of us playing the beta. I don't know shit about game dev, programming, or what the devs are happy with/consider a "shippable" product. There are a few non-critical things that have yet to be implemented that they intend to have in before the public game. no telling what bugs an innocuous addition might bring.
Was your pee pee hard while playing the beta?
The most important thing others are afraid to ask...

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

Might be crazy.

This is a pretty good analysis. Shiny approved. :WeSmart:

kinda the point of us playing the beta. I don't know shit about game dev, programming, or what the devs are happy with/consider a "shippable" product.
Not a coder but I can clarify that the beta testers have made our confidence in how soon we can release the final product.

There are a few non-critical things that have yet to be implemented that they intend to have in before the public game. no telling what bugs an innocuous addition might bring.
You'll be testing those too. We hope you like them and can help us improve them for everyone else reading :LOL:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This is a pretty good analysis. Shiny approved. :WeSmart:

Not a coder but I can clarify that the beta testers have made our confidence in how soon we can release the final product.

You'll be testing those too. We hope you like them and can help us improve them for everyone else reading :LOL:
Looking forward to the public release. Best of luck guys

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
Hey, ShinyBoots1993 ...I apologize if you've already addressed this before, but I'm curious: After the big release of the v0.1, what do you expect your release schedule to look like? I'm not asking for an exact number, because I know that's unrealistic. Moreover, I'd like to know what your target is. Monthy? Bi-monthly? Something else?

JJ

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes