Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
i truly excited for this game, not just for having sex with x-girl, i mean i want to bang Laura and Rogue's ass but i looking forward to the whole x-men experience, when i used to be a child, one of my dream was to be a mutant and live at the Xavier institute, having clases and interact with the x-men.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
four seasons with characters changing attire to match the temperature
OH. i was under the impression the chapters themselves were going to be the seasons, like all of chapter 1 would be spring and then chapter 2 would be summer or something.

If all the seasons are implemented at the start, how long is each one before rolling into the next?

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
More than the date, I am more concerned about the content.

It's worth waiting if we find a version 1.0 that ends up having 5 minutes of content 0 gameplay and if perhaps all the scenes are reduced to seeing one of the girls naked and nothing else
Yeah, I can also confirm there's A LOT of content for the first release, you don't have to worry about that and it also has a lot of replayability which is always nice

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
How's the sex gameplay? Is it freestyle like Roguelike or does it just have some images and animations like every other H game?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
OH. i was under the impression the chapters themselves were going to be the seasons, like all of chapter 1 would be spring and then chapter 2 would be summer or something.
Nope. Each chapter is a full year.

If all the seasons are implemented at the start, how long is each one before rolling into the next?
Player decided. The general gameplay loop is gettin' gud and building trust with your teammates. You can skip girl stories and side content once you hit the minimum trust threshold to move onto the next season.

Some special events are unique to seasons though. There will be a "pool" of events and character dialogue that check for conditions. Like being hit with a snowball won't happen outside of winter. Neither will discussion on winter holidays. People will keep mentions of heatwaves to Summer.

a lot of replayability which is always nice
We're going for the telltale experience. Not quite there yet but our beta testers can confirm that the intro alone has like 15 different combinations depending on your choices during character creation and your general behavior.

How's the sex gameplay? Is it freestyle like Roguelike or does it just have some images and animations like every other H game?
Yes. There will be scripted sex scenes, still CGs with narrations, and freestyle.

For transparency, sex has been one of the harder things to program but we'll be adding and building onto it as time goes on.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Will we get xmen missions and interactions with villains such as Mr sinister, sabretooh, etc?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes