ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will we get xmen missions and interactions with villains such as Mr sinister, sabretooh, etc?
It's an adaptation of comic storylines.

While I can't confirm who, how, and when... Checking out the comics from Giant-Size X-Men to Onslaught Saga should give you plenty of hints and indications of where the story may end up going toward.

If you don't want to read thirty years of comics, the Marvel Wiki has really great synopsizes of the comic runs.

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
I can't speak for anyone else...but my anticipation for this game has grown so great that I'm already way ahead of myself. Is Kitty gonna be in the game? Wouldn't it be cool if they incorporated the New Mutants? Man, will Mystique be a villain or a romancable character? Do you think they might bring Pink Pearl in from Alpha Flight and have her sit on our MC's face?

Okay, I'm kidding about the last part, but still...we haven't even gotten Chapter One yet -- and I'm already speculating about Chapter Fucking Twenty-Seven! :LOL:

JJ

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
It's an adaptation of comic storylines.

While I can't confirm who, how, and when... Checking out the comics from Giant-Size X-Men to Onslaught Saga should give you plenty of hints and indications of where the story may end up going toward.

If you don't want to read thirty years of comics, the Marvel Wiki has really great synopsizes of the comic runs.
sounds cool, but i'm kinda scare, since is a comic adaptation, i don't want to end up fucking a female version of myself in X-files or my daughter from another dimension/reality in Days of the future past.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
sounds cool, but i'm kinda scare, since is a comic adaptation, i don't want to end up fucking a female version of myself in X-files or my daughter from another dimension/reality in Days of the future past.
We're not Joe Quesada.

Is Kitty gonna be in the game? Wouldn't it be cool if they incorporated the New Mutants?
I mean those characters show up in the timeline I mentioned above. :unsure:

Man, will Mystique be a villain or a romancable character?
That would be quite scandalous. A hero and villain? Rogue's adoptive mom and Kurt's actual mom? :BootyTime:

Do you think they might bring Pink Pearl in from Alpha Flight and have her sit on our MC's face?
1. Fuck you for making me google that. :WutFace:

2. Your version specifically will be nothing but that. :KEK:

I'm already speculating about Chapter Fucking Twenty-Seven!
Sequels have been discussed beyond the initial 5 chapters and the 6th "free roam" chapter. Though Marvel kinda went downhill for a while after Onslaught so we'll have to get creative.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
having tested, I can at least say 99% of you will get way more than you expected for an initial release, was plenty fun
if there is sex on the initial release im ok with it. pure gameplay release would be boring af

Sequels have been discussed beyond the initial 5 chapters and the 6th "free roam" chapter. Though Marvel kinda went downhill for a while after Onslaught so we'll have to get creative.
you REALLY cant go worse than what Disney and DC are doing right now. Unless you dabble into other comics after youre done with the xmen. its not like the game is called xmen :KEK:

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
1. Fuck you for making me google that. :WutFace:

2. Your version specifically will be nothing but that. :KEK:
So, wait...if my version is The Null Hypothesis: Alpha Flight Version!...

...I get to have bedroom funtimes with Aurora, Snowbird, and Talisman...

...but have to endure a Pink Pearl facesitting, too.

Hm. It's almost worth it.

:ROFLMAO:

JJ

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
i thought everything was done and the game will have a public release soon? what is the holdup?
I'm sure that ShinyBoots1993 will have a more detailed answer, but here's a quick summary from what I've gathered in this thread:

1) the beta version of the game has been (is still being?) tested in september
2) the test was (is?) successful and a few issues have been brought to the attention of the developer
3) said developer is working on the issues and is adding features
4) once the process is done we will probably be able to get our hands on the game, which should span an entire school year (the girls we will focus on are Laura/X-23, Jean Grey and Rogue)

As for the release, it hopefully will be sooner than later, but I'd rather have a complete and functional game rather than a half-assed mess.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm sure that ShinyBoots1993 will have a more detailed answer, but here's a quick summary from what I've gathered in this thread:

1) the beta version of the game has been (is still being?) tested in september
2) the test was (is?) successful and a few issues have been brought to the attention of the developer
3) said developer is working on the issues and is adding features
4) once the process is done we will probably be able to get our hands on the game, which should span an entire school year (the girls we will focus on are Laura/X-23, Jean Grey and Rogue)

As for the release, it hopefully will be sooner than later, but I'd rather have a complete and functional game rather than a half-assed mess.
Pretty much this. We're in that phase where you fix one bug, it creates a new one. If it were a minor bug we would push it out but it's stuff like girls remaining on screen when they're "not there", backgrounds for sex not going away, and just other transitional issues.

That and our music guy had a medical issue pop up so we're missing a few tracks. We won't hold up the release just for a song or two. We'll just throw it in the follow-up patch.

Meanwhile, our artists are doing some fine-tuning and updates, like Xavier who hadn't been touched since the leaked concept build, and our writers are finishing one last reward for those who max out a girl's trust stat, which isn't a requirement for progression.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Pretty much this. We're in that phase where you fix one bug, it creates a new one. If it were a minor bug we would push it out but it's stuff like girls remaining on screen when they're "not there", backgrounds for sex not going away, and just other transitional issues.

That and our music guy had a medical issue pop up so we're missing a few tracks. We won't hold up the release just for a song or two. We'll just throw it in the follow-up patch.

Meanwhile, our artists are doing some fine-tuning and updates, like Xavier who hadn't been touched since the leaked concept build, and our writers are finishing one last reward for those who max out a girl's trust stat, which isn't a requirement for progression.
Wait a moment. No Kitty?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I didn`t ask about upcoming release, but about overall game. So my question is still valid: No Kitty? Or you plan to add her in next release (if it happens)?
We do not confirm who will be in the game until they appear in the game.

Any discussion I have in regards to girls not currently in the game requires the words "IF", "MAYBE", and "POSSIBLY."

So Kitty maybe we may possibly add her if she is decided upon. :p

If this policy changes, I'll let y'all know.

The only affirmative language I'm allowed to use until then is mentioning that Kitty does appear in the comics during the timeline we are adapting for the game.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes