Crel

Jun 5, 2018
inviting someone to train with you through text message, when you have another person already following you, is causing bugs.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Once again, something I mentioned very far back but I suppose not many others have, for it to go ignored/unchanged:

The humhum comments under posts are so tiny I have to activate the windows magnifier widget. Has nobody actually looked at this during development? If they did, how did they think it's fine to have these fonts for ants? We can't read that.

We got a scrollbar on the right for some of the Hum posts, may as well make those comments with large enough font and have the message box be big enough for several lines of readable font with allowed scrolling.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Holy mother of based, confirmed best girl.
View attachment 4155296
Laura supports MY constitutional rights.
View attachment 4155303
Parry this, casuals!
Hate to be that guy but CCW permits are already an unconstitutional restriction. The whole point of 2A is if the people need to overthrow an illegitimate tyrannical government, if the government can just say you can't carry a gun unless we say so that goes against the very purpose of the amendment.

Also, New York has some of the worst gun laws in America, it's worse than a lot of places in Europe. Getting the gun is only half the battle, the way the laws are set up using it in any self defense capacity is more likely to get you thrown in prison than the guy who attacked you. It's at the point where a former cop told me you got a better chance with the 3-S treatment than a court if you are White.

Sorry, had to get my 2A autism off my chest.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Shi'ar technology or any number of mutant geniuses working with the school, take your pick. This is the same universe where Tony Stark made his first armour in a cave and out of spare parts.

Also, there have been various prototypes for smart phones since the mid-90s (the IBM Simon, which was a touchscreen phone, was put into the market in 1994) and personal digital assistants were also popular in the late 90s. Blackberries are often considered one of the immediate precursors to the smartphone.

And instant messaging was incredibly popular in the late 90s and early 2000s, therefore it's not impossible to imagine that the next iteration of that would be something similar to Twitter.

But more importantly, remember the old adage from Mystery Science Theatre 3000, sit back and relax, it's just a movie game.
Eh, fair enough. My parents used pagers and PDAs around that time, I eventually learned about GeoCities, and Usenet came up in a few retrospectives here and there. But, setting aside any science fiction and comic elements, just real world tech history that I'm aware of: Front facing cameras in modern designed smartphones first became popularized around 2014 and 2015, so I think that's the earliest point where TNH can realistically take place, so what I said earlier changes from "either a PlayStation 5 or a Steam Deck" to "either a PlayStation 4 or a PC with 16GBs of RAM, an i7-4790K, and a GTX 780 Ti." If the game's UI team designed a BlackBerry or a T-Mobile Sidekick/Danger Hiptop, then I could fully accept the game being in the 2000's.

...But, yeah. Add Stark, and TNH might as well take place within a pocket dimension within Lordran where time is convoluted.
Is there already an updated version?(not beta) Or not yet?
Coming Soon™ ...provided that nobody fucks up the release schedule by posting another beta update.

Last edited:
Reactions: armond
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes