Wojtek_the_bear

Jun 14, 2023
Does anyone know if the game will feature clothing in all positions, not just "standing"? I remember this being part of a very early release, but haven't noticed it being implemented back into new versions after that one big update to the system and such

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Green83rry

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the game will feature clothing in all positions, not just "standing"? I remember this being part of a very early release, but haven't noticed it being implemented back into new versions after that one big update to the system and such
It's a budget issue.

The artists are working as fast as they can moving down the list of greatest priority. Unfortunately clothing for *ahem* intimate scenes count as an extra. It may happen someday, but right now it's near the bottom of the list.

The only way to increase artistic output would be to pledge some coin to those sweet devs.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Eh, fair enough. My parents used pagers and PDAs around that time, I eventually learned about GeoCities, and Usenet came up in a few retrospectives here and there. But, setting aside any science fiction and comic elements, just real world tech history that I'm aware of: Front facing cameras in modern designed smartphones first became popularized around 2014 and 2015, so I think that's the earliest point where TNH can realistically take place, so what I said earlier changes from "either a PlayStation 5 or a Steam Deck" to "either a PlayStation 4 or a PC with 16GBs of RAM, an i7-4790K, and a GTX 780 Ti." If the game's UI team designed a BlackBerry or a T-Mobile Sidekick/Danger Hiptop, then I could fully accept the game being in the 2000's.

...But, yeah. Add Stark, and TNH might as well take place within a pocket dimension within Lordran where time is convoluted.

Coming Soon™ ...provided that nobody fucks up the release schedule by posting another beta update.
Ok, now the question - Will there be any games on PS 5 in TNH dimension.

Jun 18, 2022
I just realized something

You're telling me that the hangout options we have are studying together, training together, swimming together, fucking together, malling together, watching movies together, walking in the town together.....

but you guys couldn't even add the option to let us cuddle with the girl all afternoon? no sex, pure cuddles and hand holding. Bonus if it's raining.

THAT IS DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL I TELL YA XD

Riptide

Aug 17, 2016
Once again, something I mentioned very far back but I suppose not many others have, for it to go ignored/unchanged:

The humhum comments under posts are so tiny I have to activate the windows magnifier widget. Has nobody actually looked at this during development? If they did, how did they think it's fine to have these fonts for ants? We can't read that.

We got a scrollbar on the right for some of the Hum posts, may as well make those comments with large enough font and have the message box be big enough for several lines of readable font with allowed scrolling.
It's not unreasonable to request a larger font, but I suspect it may be a screen res question. I can read them fine on a 19" monitor.

May 17, 2020
I just realized something

You're telling me that the hangout options we have are studying together, training together, swimming together, fucking together, malling together, watching movies together, walking in the town together.....

but you guys couldn't even add the option to let us cuddle with the girl all afternoon? no sex, pure cuddles and hand holding. Bonus if it's raining.

THAT IS DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL I TELL YA XD
Yeah, that!

(we mean with Kurt, right?)

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes