1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Shouldn't like Charles recognize his son is in his campus tho? and for that to work, null is gonna have to get DID at some point xD. Not opposed to the idea but I don't want our MC to be rocking this hair style

View attachment 4153044
Charles recognizing Null as David would be quite the day, seeing as Charles barely cared about David, he didn't even know he had a kid to begin with lmao. Besides, how do we know Null isn't just of David's alters? On the hair problem, I think that shit is dope af xD

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
0. When we'll see Kitty, will she be more or less modern or straight from 60s?
OOF! I get what they were trying to do here but it did not work as intended.

Minus... Well THAT. Kitty can be expected to behave in her plucky youthful characterization from the comics. Just add a 2000s tint without completely altering her personality from the source material Evo style.

1. Are you sure that Null is delta mutant (like said in abilities tab)?
I don't know. :)

Keep reading as the chapters come out.

2. Will scholarship (from prologue) and archetypes play larger role in future or they exist just for flavor?
Yes. Your scholarship will give inherent bonuses to interacting with certain girls and they'll get some dialogue that will... explain things better. Like Academic Null will be able to comprehend the hard science more. Athletic Null will understand combat more. Artistic Null will better understand people.

3. upd. I almost forgot. Will be there more bangers like main theme?
I mean all of our music is original. The villain themes should be bangers. :unsure:

Regardless our music guy has the instruction of "Combine the animated series with the MCU soundtracks" and that's how we get really cool synth metal and orchestration sounding stuff.

And Null's powers from the very beginning match Rogues powers
No they don't. :unsure:

and for that to work, null is gonna have to get DID at some point
What makes you think he doesn't already? :whistle:

Funny thing about Johnny Bravo...they only ever show his failures. Meaning that off-screen, dude's getting laid all the time.
Johnny fucks. It's canon.

Also despite what people claim, Johnny doesn't objectify women. He worships them. He's just a dumbass.

Ok, hear me out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/sigh

Send me the files and I'll throw it at our UI guy.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Yoooo are they putting finishing touches on the full 0.6 or are major features still worked on? Ever since that .6a beta was leaked I've been checking the thread more often.

Jul 28, 2017
RonChon:the day is finally here, I just finished the last animations and event modifications for 0.6a. I'm going to continue testing until 10 PM EST to give me some time to play through a few times - if anyone feels like doing some last bughunting before official release, now is the time :).the latest is beta48

My Honest Reaction To this News
089dce8e4f88f769ef1c972fbe3d53bc.jpg

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
RonChon:the day is finally here, I just finished the last animations and event modifications for 0.6a. I'm going to continue testing until 10 PM EST to give me some time to play through a few times - if anyone feels like doing some last bughunting before official release, now is the time :).the latest is beta48

My Honest Reaction To this News
View attachment 4154798
Nah, wrong reaction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes