4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Any news on an update? Last progress update was late may and dev said it was 85% complete.
I was a supporter from the beginning and stopped supporting about 2 months ago because, based on my experience, this project seemed to be heading towards a bad outcome. I think it didn't get the number of subscribers it wanted.

1720809940174.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was a supporter from the beginning and stopped supporting about 2 months ago because, based on my experience, this project seemed to be heading towards a bad outcome. I think it didn't get the number of subscribers it wanted.

View attachment 3825133
if im not mistaken too this dev lost their job or something and had to take time to find another one so that would slow things down alot. Unless im thinking of another dev / game

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
if im not mistaken too this dev lost their job or something and had to take time to find another one so that would slow things down alot. Unless im thinking of another dev / game
I don't know if it was him because I don't remember him saying that. Maybe he only mentioned it to his friends.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Well yeah if people don't put out enough content people obviously won't subscribe.
You can see from the forum here, it barely has 15 pages. Whether good or bad, if a developer posts a preview on Patreon weekly, we always have something to comment on here. But even this forum has seen little activity.

Dessolos This is the case when I say I don't want the game to fall into oblivion here in the forum, which I used for that other game.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes