4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
IMG_20230929_202911.png

Overview:
The Nymphomaniac
tells a story about Mallory (surname), a male in his 20s who is recovering from a past trauma about an ex-lover, who spiraled down in his life and is slowly trying to get a fresh start. Here you follow his story, going back to college, making friends, reconnecting with your family, finding love, and crawling to a brighter future but at the same time, you will slowly discover the scars of the past that broke you once before. Your decision in the present will determine the path you take. The past will either make or break you. The future is unknown and it’s waiting for you.
For a broken man like Mallory, you either get back up after falling down or you stay there and get comfortable, slowly rotting. With temptation in every corner and the light just in hand reach, it’s up to you which way you want to go. The Bitter Truth or The Sweetest Lie.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: Origami Games - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android Port by Naxle (Unofficial): - -

bitsybobs3 thanks for the links

004_008.jpg 01_009_053.jpg 01_011_39.jpg 006_036.jpg 01_010_68.jpg 01_010_177.jpg dog_1.jpg Episode 2 Preview #9.png Ms. Strong Render Preview.png Nora Render Preview #8 EP2.png Violet Preview.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2023
I know it's very difficult at times but trust me you'll get more traction if you can find someone who can port in android..bcz when the update lands ..the game files will expand and it will be nightmare for anyone to download files to play in joiplay (only thing available for androids to play windows renpy games)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNymphomaniac-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Here you follow his story, going back to college, making friends, reconnecting with your family, finding love, and crawling to a brighter future but at the same time, you will slowly discover the scars of the past that broke you once before.
708234_again.gif

Warning: The game’s story does have an extremely dark theme that might be disturbing to the audience/player, so if it’s not your cup of tea, it might be too much for you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
This is not the first time I have seen this type of warning, and the truth is I never understood why put a warning without specifying what type of "dark" content. :unsure:

Anyways since dev lurks f95, it would be nice if you could tell what are the planned tags/content dev, and if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
(According to that overview it seems like it would be the player's decision, so I guess they are avoidable?)

EDIT: From the answers the dev gave, this seems like it's going to contain Femdom and forced Lesbian, so if that's not your thing I guess it's best to avoid it.
Edit 2: apparently the dev deleted the post.
Good luck.

Last edited:

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Ok, just started an already a note for the dev...

Don't ask players to wait for 3 seconds after every single mouse click so that they don't potentially miss a cutscene. Especially when the dialogue you read is only like a couple of words. That's an excessive waste of time, just let the players know when there is a cutscene coming.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is not the first time I have seen this type of warning, and the truth is I never understood why put a warning without specifying what type of "dark" content. :unsure:

Good luck.
No shit! A bunch of games have a similar warning saying if you're in a difficult period of your life but that can be just about depression or suicide, things like that. Still I won't chance it without more details or at least future tags.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
No shit! A bunch of games have a similar warning saying if you're in a difficult period of your life but that can be just about depression or suicide, things like that. Still I won't chance it without more details or at least future tags.
Judging by that synopsis, the "dark theme" is probably betrayal/cheating. Such things do create trauma after all and you either move on or get stuck in the past. That would explain the "Your decision in the present will determine the path you take. The past will either make or break you." part.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes