4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Appreciate the effort and the vision of the game, but it is unfortunately not my cup of tea. I really couldn't enjoy having a character like Alice at all when it comes to visual novel because she takes away the player's agency by constantly commenting on the player's action. Considering how integral she is in this game (at least so far), I really can't continue on. The game is by no means bad whatsoever though, so still wishing the dev good luck and all the very best.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Appreciate the effort and the vision of the game, but it is unfortunately not my cup of tea. I really couldn't enjoy having a character like Alice at all when it comes to visual novel because she takes away the player's agency by constantly commenting on the player's action. Considering how integral she is in this game (at least so far), I really can't continue on. The game is by no means bad whatsoever though, so still wishing the dev good luck and all the very best.
Thank you :)

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
What don't you understand?
Cheating and Netori what is the difference and why need two tags or mc get cucked by npcs.
And Group sex what to say lesbian threesome or
Shit I really don't want to start this. okay here is there any NTR (netorare,netorase) in this game or You are going to Added in the future.

Sorry for the confusion

Reactions: battali0n

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Cheating and Netori what is the difference and why need two tags or mc get cucked by npcs.
And Group sex what to say lesbian threesome or
Shit I really don't want to start this. okay here is there any NTR (netorare,netorase) in this game or You are going to Added in the future.

Sorry for the confusion
Only Netori, which means the MC might have sex with someone and that action might upset somebody (Avoidable.), Cheating is more of a MC having sex with a married woman or someone's girl, per se. No Netorare (Cucking) or Netorase (Sharing).

Last edited:

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Really enjoyed chapter 2. Keep up the great work dev!
Have you finished the game?

How long did it take you?

Where did you first stumble upon the game?

How are you enjoying the game so far?

Who has been your favorite character?

What has been your favorite scene?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You finished it already??

How long did it take you?

How are you enjoying the game so far?

Who has been your favorite character?

What has been your favorite scene?
where did you find/hear about this game?
youre forgetting the most important question there...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, considering we're in F95zone... I think that answers THAT question.
you never know...it might be reddit, discord and all other places over the net...you should stick to your guns, i would say.
Also, you're free to answer my questionnaire.
did that already on patreon...and probably will support you in January/February when I solve some issues with thin fundings atm.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes