4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Only Netori, which means the MC might have sex with someone and that action might upset somebody (Avoidable.), Cheating is more of a MC having sex with a married woman, per se. No Netorare (Cucking) or Netorase (Sharing).
I'm really loved the final answer.
Okay now see the first answer netori means stealing someone girls, and here it's avoidable okay. Honestly I love netori.
And second Cheating, married or NPCs girl cheating their love intrest. I hope this is avoidable.
Edit: I'm downloading now

Thanks for the honest answer

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

Apr 23, 2021
I like the story but the renders are a bit grainy. You should use the denoiser on DAZ. Also, the Animations are a bit clunky but I'll let that slide just because this is your first game. Hopefully the next release will be even better.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Cheating, Female domination, Group sex, Netori, Spanking, Sexual harassment, Pregnancy, Lesbian, Graphic violence
Hi,
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Also, will there be lesbian in the group sex scenes and if so will that be optional? If not will the group sex scenes be optional?
I should also ask about the female domination as that is also a non-vanilla tag that many don't like. Will that be optional?

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Overall a good start I think.

Pros
  • Though a couple animations are a little janky, for the most part they are good and there’s quite a bit, especially in a first game.
  • Most renders are very good but a few are grainy/noisy
  • Lots of good looking girls
  • We have some interesting mysteries going on
  • Some nice extra renders to show facial expressions but leads into
Cons
  • Too many extra renders and … that make for way too much clicking. Get rid of the dots and only do the extra renders on really important scenes, imo. Plus should save you some rendering time/improve efficiency
  • I believe I get why the Alice scenes are included, and don’t mind for the most part, but again too many. Just too much monologue and/or Alice dialogue. Again, slows pacing too much imo.
  • 4th wall breaking – my pet peeve but i think I’m not alone. It’s not as cool/hip/funny as authors think it is normally. It breaks immersion and I think you're already hurting immersion with too much clicking and too much Alice/monlogues.

Good luck. Looking forward to what’s to come. I guess one final thought is don’t keep the mystery of Alice too long. Hopefully we find out that mystery soon and move on to other conflicts. Otherwise Alice will really get old.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
till i dont get what happend with alice [and those renders of mc coming to home and alice moans ]i cant be sure i liked or not,tiill now iam but again too many mist in the dark ,and not much of any detail about it,only a couple of non answered question.......

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There are lesbian scenes that include the MC that is optional, there will be lesbian scenes that doesn't include the MC that is NOT optional
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. As for female domination, some are optional, some are not.
Thanks for replying. I am not into the Lesbian fetish so I will pass on your game.
I wish you the best.

Jun 16, 2023
Have you finished the game?
= Yes

How long did it take you?
= 2hr

Where did you first stumble upon the game?
= Heard thru reddit (r/AVNCommunity and r/AVN_Lovers)

How are you enjoying the game so far?
= I enjoyed what's shown so far. I like the mystery side of things

Who has been your favorite character?
= Too early to pick favorite from girls, but for other players, gonna go with Big Bob.

What has been your favorite scene?
= Nora kiss.
Above is my answer to your survey. Also, Quick questions about romance, is that gonna be plausible if you accrue more halo points or can the nympho route evolve into good romantic tales too?

Reactions: Yuri L

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There are lesbian scenes that include the MC that is optional, there will be lesbian scenes that doesn't include the MC that is NOT optional
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. As for female domination, some are optional, some are not.
doubt.gif

So if there are non-optional femdom and lesbian scenes, the game will have forced content? And when you say non-optional, lesbian scenes without the Mc present, does that happen between some LI with another character?

Anyway if those things are forced I guess it's time to abandon ship.

Good luck.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I doubt anybody else cares but is MC just a nympho and Alice is a literary storytelling device or is MC having actual conversations with someone he really "sees" there (either outloud or in his head) because those would paint very different pictures going forward :KEK:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Damn the Dad has a very Good Barbar xD Changing Haircut from One picture to the next one :KEK: and man it was so hard not to Quit this Game. The MC is annoying af. What a little whiney bitch

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
I doubt anybody else cares but is MC just a nympho and Alice is a literary storytelling device or is MC having actual conversations with someone he really "sees" there (either outloud or in his head) because those would paint very different pictures going forward :KEK:
Title opportunity missed.
There's only one rule to Nympho Club

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes