4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello Friends! Origami here.
Before the release of Episode 2, I thought I would take a little time to talk :)
Less than 24 hours before the release of The Nymphomaniac Episode 2 "Meet Cute, Meet Ugly."
This is a little like a status update and just a little talk in general from me to you.
Firstly, the game will be released via MEGA and I am working on a patch, so you don't have to download the whole game all over again, let's see if I make it in time.
Episode 2 in total have 2.846 Static Renders and 25 Animations. Which is significantly bigger than the number of Static Renders in Episode 1, but also a smaller number of Animations in comparison to Episode 1.
I have also added a small feature which is for you to be able to name your save files, so you won't get lost easily if you were to try different routes in the future.
I also added more music. A HUGE thank you to Ashot Danielyan, Yevhen Onoychenko, Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio, Saavane, Leonell Cassio, and many more for letting me use their music. If you are reading this, thank you :).
It's truly a game changer how much of a difference music can bring to a scene and even characters that I can't wait for you to meet. Even after Episode 2, we're still merely on the surface of the story.
I am indeed planning to make this game long terms, so I hope you'll enjoy it. Your pledges help me tremendously and your support keep me going. I appreciate it.
After releasing Episode 2, I will be taking a 2-day break before going back and continue developing Episode 3, no rest for the wicked.
I have started working in small scales on Episode 3. Already made and rendered 3 Animations and 2 scenes. One big scene and one small scene.
What else... to talk about. OH YEAH! I have finally opened up a discord server. Join in if you are interested, it's quiet and lonely in there at the moment. Would love to talk to you guys there.
Join here:
I guess that's all I have to say for now... I hope you guys enjoy Episode 2 as much as I am when making it.
Back to work. Love, Origami :)
See ya.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Update is out on Patreon, as promised by the dev.
Good start and hopefully the game will gets more recognition and support.

Reactions: motseer
Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know if there will be a official public release for latest release? Heard some good things so wanted to play a good chunk rather than just the first release.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hopefully this one gets a public release at some point will keep this one on the higher end of my backlog for sure :)

Reactions: m1st3r1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNymphomaniac-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Nymphomaniac [v0.2.0] [Origami Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [859,0 MB]
- - -

Mac [855,2 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes