4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Just wanna throw this out there that you can change his first name, Mallory is the last name of the character. What I saw throughout the game was a whole lot of secrets. Secrets that his therapist were hiding along with the mystery lady at the end. Looks like they've done something to the MC but of course it's not revealed yet. The whole school looks to be full of Nymphos, I guess that's when the title comes into play. The MC also seems to be some sort of sex addict but there isn't much to go on.

Everyone is skating around this big secret, from the teachers, students and even the parents. I'm sure that's how the Dev wanted it, not to reveal too much too soon. Terry Crews showed up also.

What's great is that there's a good relationship with your father, he seems caring and loving which is rare in games. Ghost girl is a thing so is the MC's bowser dick. The main character is probably going to be desired by a lot of women so I bet some will get a kick out of that... as long as the ladies aren't forced on the player and I can choose, it doesn't bother me.

I'll have to stick around to see what's what.
Terry Crews :ROFLMAO:

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Just wanna throw this out there that you can change his first name, Mallory is the last name of the character. What I saw throughout the game was a whole lot of secrets. Secrets that his therapist were hiding along with the mystery lady at the end. Looks like they've done something to the MC but of course it's not revealed yet. The whole school looks to be full of Nymphos, I guess that's when the title comes into play. The MC also seems to be some sort of sex addict but there isn't much to go on.

Everyone is skating around this big secret, from the teachers, students and even the parents. I'm sure that's how the Dev wanted it, not to reveal too much too soon. Terry Crews showed up also.

What's great is that there's a good relationship with your father, he seems caring and loving which is rare in games. Ghost girl is a thing so is the MC's bowser dick. The main character is probably going to be desired by a lot of women so I bet some will get a kick out of that... as long as the ladies aren't forced on the player and I can choose, it doesn't bother me.

I'll have to stick around to see what's what.
Also, Thank you for the review (y)

Reactions: Before I Forget

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, finally got caught up with the Dev on this game. So many mysteries here that seems to be left to be explored, I don't even where to begin. However, very interesting game, and I will be looking forward for future releases. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Well, finally got caught up with the Dev on this game. So many mysteries here that seems to be left to be explored, I don't even where to begin. However, very interesting game, and I will be looking forward for future releases. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.
I'm glad you liked it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... I'm a little confused about the title. Does "The Nymphomaniac" refer to the MC? If it does, then the term is satyromaniac. Nymphomania is a term for a female who experiences hypersexuality while satyriasis or satyromania is the term for males. A more accurate descriptive title (assuming we are referring to the MC) would technically be "The Satyromaniac" or a sexier, mythological, slangy title would simply be "The Satyr".

Edit: Got my answer via DM... The title is part of a mystery yet to unfold. I'm looking forward to finding out what it is...:p Or maybe who it is? Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Last edited:

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Isn't cheating and Netori the same thing here? Why put it seperate in the future tags? Unless you mean the Mc gets cheated on. The title of the game doesn't give me hope, wonder what degenerate fuck would be into a nympho but to each their own I guess :whistle: will wait for a few more updates to see where this goes based on player review. GL

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure how to rate the game, storywise it wasn't to bad, though the intro felt overall very depressing and dark, not a theme I'm really used too, though it makes me wonder what exact happened with or to Alice. The characters are overall very well done, but the quality of the pictures was at some parts very bad with to much grain and the sex scene with the girl with benefits was weird to many different frames and lightning which kinda bothered. The story on it's own doesn't need any changing and i'm interrested in more, but the picture renders need updating and fixing for sure. Will keep eye out on future updates.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Not sure how to rate the game, storywise it wasn't to bad, though the intro felt overall very depressing and dark, not a theme I'm really used too, though it makes me wonder what exact happened with or to Alice. The characters are overall very well done, but the quality of the pictures was at some parts very bad with to much grain and the sex scene with the girl with benefits was weird to many different frames and lightning which kinda bothered. The story on it's own doesn't need any changing and i'm interrested in more, but the picture renders need updating and fixing for sure. Will keep eye out on future updates.
Thanks for the review! If I may ask, do you think the quality of the sex scene improve between the girl with benefits and the waitress/bartender?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for the review! If I may ask, do you think the quality of the sex scene improve between the girl with benefits and the waitress/bartender?
the bartender sex scene was sure an improvement, don't have anything to remark there, it was mainly the start where you talk the psychiatrist that was more grainy and then the first sex scene that was different kind of lightnings which made it weird.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
the bartender sex scene was sure an improvement, don't have anything to remark there, it was mainly the start where you talk the psychiatrist that was more grainy and then the first sex scene that was different kind of lightnings which made it weird.
I can see why people would say that. I had a jump in GPU from a 2060 to a 2090 during the production of said scenes and a couple of more, especially the scene with Judy(The Psychologist) where I render the images 1280P X 720P and then convert it to a 1920P x 1020P which made it grainy, I did it because my GPU (at that time) just won't render the scenes and instead my CPU would take over which would take a VERY long time to render. That's what happened, and I am VERY happy that I now have a 2090. Thank you for pointing that out, I very much appreciated it.

Reactions: Firaxius
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes