4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
X0R Hey, moderator. Can you give the thread ownership to me by any chance? I would like to put some extra tags in the Planned Tags so there won't be a misunderstanding between the game and the audience. Thank you.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Well, I got some mixed feelings about this. Reading the title, I thought it was about a guy, who meets a nymphmaniac. But instead the female term is misused for a male here. Just to be clear, the male term would be satyrisis. The terms come from ancient Greek and are abriviated from the terms Nymph (a female ghost of nature) and Satyr (the male opposite (a demon of Dionysos) to the nymph). Well, considering the MC has troubles with his sexual drive and psyche and apparently there seems to be witchcraft and other shady things to be involved, I don't know if this something for me. The psychological struggles he faces seem to be partly depressions, which would be too close to home for me to enjoy a otherwise good story. Especially if the dev is someone, who (hopefully and if so, fortunatly) never had to deal with depressions themself. Those people might never fully grasp the full picture, people with depressions have to face. For the renders, they are good, nothing outstanding. Some seem to be kind of blurry. Animations do need quite a bit work though.

Still much success to you, even if I won't stick around.
Thank you for the review, and whatever issue you are facing, I hope you'll get better. Love.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
View attachment 2966703

This is not the first time I have seen this type of warning, and the truth is I never understood why put a warning without specifying what type of "dark" content. :unsure:

Anyways since dev lurks f95, it would be nice if you could tell what are the planned tags/content dev, and if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
(According to that overview it seems like it would be the player's decision, so I guess they are avoidable?)

Good luck.
Hi! I finally got ownership of the thread. You can now check the future tags to get an idea of what's to come.

Reactions: Chimba

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
excellent work.. ive been hesitant at trying new titles as of late as it always feel the same rinsed and repeat lack luster tales, but this time i'm glad to say i was very impressed and looking forward to seeing the future of this title

EDIT - Only current negative i'll give is the state of the animation scenes.. given the nature of the story and the frequency of the scenes likely id advise taking more time to get the scenes better, less looping, better posing and if need be resort the the pre made scene basics that are easily available on here and sites like renderotica

Last edited:
Reactions: Origami Games

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Being a male slut seems to be the least of his mental problems. Dude has fully active schizophrenia.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
excellent work.. ive been hesitant at trying new titles as of late as it always feel the same rinsed and repeat lack luster tales, but this time i'm glad to say i was very impressed and looking forward to seeing the future of this title

EDIT - Only current negative i'll give is the state of the animation scenes.. given the nature of the story and the frequency of the scenes likely id advise taking more time to get the scenes better, less looping, better posing and if need be resort the the pre made scene basics that are easily available on here and sites like renderotica
Thanks for the input. Will do!

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023

Can I ask as a developer, which animation seems bad? Is it the doggy with Desiree?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There will be cheating but no Netorare.
if it is for the mc getting cheated on netoare is still what most would consider it the cheating tag is usually for when the mc does the cheating or he sleeps with a married women. If the story has a LI with someone besides the mc putting the netoare tag is the best option to avoid a war in the coments

Reactions: ArunPrime

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Just wanna throw this out there that you can change his first name, Mallory is the last name of the character. What I saw throughout the game was a whole lot of secrets. Secrets that his therapist were hiding along with the mystery lady at the end. Looks like they've done something to the MC but of course it's not revealed yet. The whole school looks to be full of Nymphos, I guess that's when the title comes into play. The MC also seems to be some sort of sex addict but there isn't much to go on.

Everyone is skating around this big secret, from the teachers, students and even the parents. I'm sure that's how the Dev wanted it, not to reveal too much too soon. Terry Crews showed up also.

What's great is that there's a good relationship with your father, he seems caring and loving which is rare in games. Ghost girl is a thing so is the MC's bowser dick. The main character is probably going to be desired by a lot of women so I bet some will get a kick out of that... as long as the ladies aren't forced on the player and I can choose, it doesn't bother me.

I'll have to stick around to see what's what.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes