4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Every time a developer says their game will touch on "dark" themes I kinda expect only two things:

-A Lessons in Love attempt, with "murky imagery", cryptic dialogue and "complex" and unnecessarily confusing plot.
-Love interests with rape plot in their past.

Hopefully there is something more original than that here. I'm curious as to what direction this will take.
The possibility of that second one is why I won't play it yet, it's too much of a trigger for me. Especially with such a stern warning.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Hey, man. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on releasing your first game. About the tags, there's a planned tag section in the spoiler tag in the OP under Genre you can add them to, and those tags should reflect all the kinks and fetishes you want in your story and plan to add in the next updates. My advice is to be honest and transparent about anything so ppl know what they get themselves into and also get their money's worth, if they decide to support your project.

As crazy or far-fetched as it may sound, I honestly suspect the guy was either the dude who fucked his precious Alice he simps so much for, like you said, OR he could be his biological dad, and the MC's mixed race. It would explain why Linda didn't want to see him and his dad was so angry when he popped up wanting to tell the MC the truth about the supposed 'lie' he's been living in. Any of those two sounds like a possible scenario.:unsure: Screenshots in the spoiler bellow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the welcome!

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Ok, just started an already a note for the dev...

Don't ask players to wait for 3 seconds after every single mouse click so that they don't potentially miss a cutscene. Especially when the dialogue you read is only like a couple of words. That's an excessive waste of time, just let the players know when there is a cutscene coming.
Thanks for the input! Will change that in the future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That awkward moment when you claim you want a nymphomaniac and you finally find one: :D

Girl: "Baby, I'm ready for your COCK again."
MC: "Oh my God, ma DICK is going to fall off..."

THX for sharing...
in that case you better have a great doctor that can sew your dick back on when it falls the fuck off

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I got some mixed feelings about this. Reading the title, I thought it was about a guy, who meets a nymphmaniac. But instead the female term is misused for a male here. Just to be clear, the male term would be satyrisis. The terms come from ancient Greek and are abriviated from the terms Nymph (a female ghost of nature) and Satyr (the male opposite (a demon of Dionysos) to the nymph). Well, considering the MC has troubles with his sexual drive and psyche and apparently there seems to be witchcraft and other shady things to be involved, I don't know if this something for me. The psychological struggles he faces seem to be partly depressions, which would be too close to home for me to enjoy a otherwise good story. Especially if the dev is someone, who (hopefully and if so, fortunatly) never had to deal with depressions themself. Those people might never fully grasp the full picture, people with depressions have to face. For the renders, they are good, nothing outstanding. Some seem to be kind of blurry. Animations do need quite a bit work though.

Still much success to you, even if I won't stick around.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Well, I got some mixed feelings about this. Reading the title, I thought it was about a guy, who meets a nymphmaniac. But instead the female term is misused for a male here. Just to be clear, the male term would be satyrisis. The terms come from ancient Greek and are abriviated from the terms Nymph (a female ghost of nature) and Satyr (the male opposite (a demon of Dionysos) to the nymph). Well, considering the MC has troubles with his sexual drive and psyche and apparently there seems to be witchcraft and other shady things to be involved, I don't know if this something for me. The psychological struggles he faces seem to be partly depressions, which would be too close to home for me to enjoy a otherwise good story. Especially if the dev is someone, who (hopefully and if so, fortunatly) never had to deal with depressions themself. Those people might never fully grasp the full picture, people with depressions have to face. For the renders, they are good, nothing outstanding. Some seem to be kind of blurry. Animations do need quite a bit work though.

Who want play depression simulator when u can have real one in real life:)

Reactions: DSTORQUE

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023

Thank you!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tried the game. So far so good but can we stop seeing the ex ghost/image everywhere?

Please tell me that's not the typical "ghost" from the past that haunts the Mc during most of the game? ( f hate that shit it's like the "best friend" trope that's always annoying :LUL:)

There is another game (I don't remember the name) where the mc also has mental problems and always sees the ghost/imaginary friend of a friend/girlfriend(?) and she is quite annoying.
You're talking about Unbroken probably but in that game is not as intrusive as it is here so far.

Damn, you must be doing great with the ladies IRL, man. Stop flexing that misogynistic bullshit so hard cuz nobody will cheat on you if you don't give them a reason to.:ROFLMAO: And you ppl got it wrong. The MC is the (male) nympho here, not one or more LIs. I know it sounds weird, but he's the one with a very big sexual appetite, not the women... he fucks the shit out of two of them, from which one is a prostitute or an actual nympho, in this update, and they want more... they get addickted to him.:whistle:
Well, male nymphos are called satyrs so the game should have been called The Satyr in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Origami Games

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Optional, it depends on your decisions of course. There will be flashback sequences that are borderline NTR.
The flashbacks will be netorare or netori? If the former will that be all there is? You put that netorare tag up there and people will be expecting everything with a vagina to have that content.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes