Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Just started the game but getting a "not enough points" when trying not to tease Theo after only having made a handful of choices is making me not want to play. Does it get better?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I will be blunt...

As much as I like the original game, this little soiree called The Meeting is mostly a disaster. First, the SFX are awful. Second, the Dom/Sub route is way too far out there to even engage a rational mind. Third, can't anyone come up with something remotely better than Landlady/Tenant? I know about the Patreon rules, but good grief. And in this case it's only confounded by the teacher calling Gail "landlady". The only saving grace of this brief update is the seduction route. Even then, however, it's way too short and contains no eroticism.

I hope future efforts are better contrived and executed.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I will be blunt...

As much as I like the original game, this little soiree called The Meeting is mostly a disaster. First, the SFX are awful. Second, the Dom/Sub route is way too far out there to even engage a rational mind. Third, can't anyone come up with something remotely better than Landlady/Tenant? I know about the Patreon rules, but good grief. And in this case it's only cofounded by the teacher calling Gail "landlady". The only saving grace of this brief update is the seduction route. Even then, however, it's way too short and contains no eroticism.

I hope future efforts are better contrived and executed.
I'm pretty sure the landlady/tenant thing is meant to sound ridiculous as it is given the original intent, so you are forced to add the incest patch.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I definitely enjoy the main game, and Gail and Ava are exceedingly lovely. The Meeting was a fun diversion, but I encourage the author to keep going with their main story. They have something promising there and I'm looking forward to more.

Reactions: bigphil963

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've downloaded The_Office-Ep2_v03b-pc.zip on 27-08-2021 ??
Huh???
Start screen confirms this.
So is this an old version?
According to changelog there isn't any 3b.

Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Huh???
It would appear the thread was updated because the author released a sidestory called "The Meeting" the main story hasn't been updated since you and I downloaded it last time.

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
Huh???
IM HAVE THIS VERSON OF GAME THIS VERSON WORK IN MY PC W32 AND NEXT UPDATE VERSON NOT WORK IN W32 HE IS WORK IN W64

Reactions: anierpoker

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
ANY UPDATE FOR GAMER TO ANY GAMES IN MONTH 8 GAME NOT WORK BECOUSE HE IS LOKING FOR ONLY W64 AND NOT LOKING FOR W32 I DONT KNOW WHY ????????

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have to say i hope her boyfriend finds out about her cheating on him and kicks her to the curb like she deserves for being disloyal the he goes after the her boss and makes him wish he never set his eyes on her
This is one of those games where I had no doubts at all to cheat or not (although, there is really no choice here)
I hate the boss, but her boyfriend is even worse. He is a dumb, irresponsible man child.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I could be wrong but i think the only new thing is the really short short story. It's separate from the game.
Yeah that's what I'm getting, 'Ep 2 V 0.3' is really 'The Meeting 1.0', which might have been better as it's own game thread like many other devs do with one shot side story uploads, that this isn't an update to the actual main game of the thread. If I'm wrong someone let me know so I download that too.

Reactions: Mystermask

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am not against small side projects and the quality and gail are great as always.

but god damn it why cant her "nephew" not look like the chubby student at the beginning? thats the look i am okay with if there have to be young boys involved not this beach boy look. also hoped the director guy would be way older. idc if he is black or white or whatever but why a trained smooth lookin guy?

but i liked the dialogue and the options for two different dresses which both looked great.

but damn i don't understand why its so hard for so many devs to make some guys like really old or really ugly. nearly all look somewhat smooth/okay-average...

i mean its not like we already have so many milf games with young pretty boys and harem games with middle-age, male baywatch-protagonists... annoys me really much but beside that i honour the work and the talent of many creators just like this.

and guys who keep complaining this put off the main story: i feel you. and i can be true but this one here was so short i doubt it took too much time and who knows how many breaks DC made to finish this small side project

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

but damn i don't understand why its so hard for so many devs to make some guys like really old or really ugly. nearly all look somewhat smooth/okay-average...

Try it yourself and you know why - you have x ready made assets for female you can combine to make them look ugly or nice but for male the most options are smooth and the few that are kind of normal, ugly or old look the same over all genesis generations - I can only think of the "Old chap" and "George". Only with Gen 8.1 you get a kind of normal chubby guy with Fred 8.1, Oliver 8.1 and Ferris 8.1 that wasn't there before.
You can make your own original char from scratch using the base figure and morphing it to hell, but that takes much time. Just try to make some wrinkles....

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See devs want to make money and there aren't many people that will pay to see Quasimodo fuck Esmerelda.

If that's your thing that's great but most devs are trying to get more eyes on their projects and the old/fat/ugly thing puts a lot of people off.

I certainly wouldn't touch it.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes