Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
UGGHHHH! One of the best games on this forum is now spinning off a short story or maybe stories? Just kill me now. This does nothing but confuse the gamers w/episodes and versioning down the road. Do I need to finish v/whatever of The Office before I play The Meeting? If I play The Meeting will it dovetail into The Office? What if I get 2 or 3 versions ahead on The Office and start getting traceback errors? Do I need to go back and reinstall The Meeting? Do I need to start over w/The Office? UGH! Nothing against a cute Christmas one-off now and then but adding useless short stories for short stories' sake almost always creates more problems than they're worth down the road.
i hear ya im confused if the vn is finsihed is the meeting canning non-canning wtf is going on?

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
So I see there is an update released today but it ends up at the exact same place where the beta ended , now I am confused if I should start episode 2 from the start? or should I continue from where I left? I mean, what was the point of beta or this new update.

And then I see a new SS with Paul who Gail has just met once in the main version, how can I convince my mind that having sex with Paul within 2 minutes is actually something kinky or fascinating. Had the short story featured the boss or that office kid, it would have made more sense imo. Moreover Paul was not the headmaster of Noah's school in the main story, neither does Gail has anything to do with how Noah performs in school, again a new relationship formed.

In short, totally lost.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Here everyone complains that they are confused in the sequence of the narrative. This has never been a problem for me. My brain is tolerant of mistakes. But...

I don't like being deprived of a choice. The headmaster of the school, Paul , is another nerd. He is boring, skinny , does not earn enough, works at an unattractive job. He's a loser. I almost threw up when I had to undress in front of him. There should be a choice to yell at him and slam the door. Noah...This small, cowardly, sneaky clown pisses me off so much that I can't sit in front of the monitor. I can't see him. He embodies everything that I hate games with a male protagonist for. This is an irresponsible, skinny, stupid, immature puberty who is not able to experience complex emotions, who is primitive like an amoeba ! His place is in a school for mentally retarded criminals.

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This for me is yet more proof why the only dev im supporting is the creator of project myraim. Because i would be pissed if i was giving hard earned money to someone who makes a poll for a short story that doesn't even line up with the actual story we were following. Nice why to milk it though! And the short story is literally the shortest short story i've ever played LMAO.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
If Gail were a real woman, she would have a casual conversation with other women in the Office during her lunch break. To find out all about Hugo. Wife, children, exes, mistresses. To evaluate your chances. Maybe Hugo is not the owner, but the owner's husband ? Maybe he's gay (NO!)? Who is he anyway, this Chad Guy with the habits of an alpha male ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If Gail were a real woman, she would have a casual conversation with other women in the Office during her lunch break. To find out all about Hugo. Wife, children, exes, mistresses. To evaluate your chances. Maybe Hugo is not the owner, but the owner's husband ? Maybe he's gay (NO!)? Who is he anyway, this Chad Guy with the habits of an alpha male ?
This is the kind of thing i hope the game allows it. Gail doesn't need to become a sex addicted slut for her bosses but instead to use her charms, wits and body to climb up to a position of power.

Reactions: drone4of2

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
The meeting is a short story about Gail getting called to school on account of the kid getting into problems. To be honest, I think it is rather bad, but it is independant of the main game and it doesn't look like it'll continue. So I guess there's that, like other games have christmas specials and such.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Does this game need a walkthrough at this point? Will you miss scenes if you try and play both corruption and loving gf routes?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The meeting is a short story about Gail getting called to school on account of the kid getting into problems. To be honest, I think it is rather bad, but it is independant of the main game and it doesn't look like it'll continue. So I guess there's that, like other games have christmas specials and such.
Thanks for the answer. Guess i will be skiping this one for now, not really interested on Gail nephew's story. (y)

Reactions: Requiem131

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So these aren't spares that weren't used in the main game for whatever reason? Someone took the time to actually render from scratch for these completely pointless 3 mins?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The perfect ending of The Office game:
1) Gail marries Hugo.
2) Gail's ex-boyfriend returns to his parents ' basement and takes the playstation 5 with him.
3) Theo admits to himself and Gail that he is gay.
4) Gail's former boss is fired, his wife has filed for divorce and alimony.
5) The girl who wanted to take Gail's workplace gets it. Because Gail doesn't have to work anymore. She needs to choose her diamonds at Tiffany's.
6) the 'neighbor's kid' gets a kick in the ass from Gail when trying to blackmail Gail !
Sounds like a horrible ending

Reactions: Manifold

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Is this game worth it? The poll up there about the forced sex stuff is pushing me away lol. I don't like not having the choice to decide if I want a scene to happen or not so I'm kinda reluctant on giving it a shot.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes