Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just hope in the update, Gail’s intern can hack into that bitch’s pc to see what evidence she has on Gail & then he can delete it or leave a virus on her pc that will delete her hard drive. Also hope the movie molester runs into Gail again, maybe in that taxi, she could be getting her own ride in the back seat & the taxi driver would pull over & get a bj or a tj

Reactions: hotNess

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
I just hope in the update, Gail’s intern can hack into that bitch’s pc to see what evidence she has on Gail & then he can delete it or leave a virus on her pc that will delete her hard drive. Also hope the movie molester runs into Gail again, maybe in that taxi, she could be getting her own ride in the back seat & the taxi driver would pull over & get a bj or a tj
Hated the cinema guy, however I cannot wait for the date with landlord, especially to see what she wears to the date. Also the cab driver looked like her boss?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Seems like just some random people to me.

Hear, hear!

So far her assistent is the only one who isn't a total creep, scumbag or useless moron between the male cast.
Does her boyfriend not count because he's the boyfriend? or did he turn out to be useless as well? It's been a while since I "gave up" on this game because I hated the lack of choices in some events but I stop in from time to time to see if things have improved.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does her boyfriend not count because he's the boyfriend? or did he turn out to be useless as well? It's been a while since I "gave up" on this game because I hated the lack of choices in some events but I stop in from time to time to see if things have improved.
Guy used money to buy a PS5 instead of paying their home's bills and got all angry when Gail called him out on that. He is pretty useless.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Guy used money to buy a PS5 instead of paying their home's bills and got all angry when Gail called him out on that. He is pretty useless.
....Jesus Christ. Yea, I think that's it for me. I no longer have hope for this game. Everyone is officially either a pervert rapist or a moron, and Gail cant get her shit together and find a way to outsmart her dumb boss. "street smart" my ass. thnx for telling me.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
@DamangedCoda – please never change Gail's heels. Those black open-back heels are the hottest I've ever seen and if I ever I'll find a girl IRL with those heels, I'd get an instant boner because of Gail. Gail has the hottest, classiest and sluttiest outfits of any game. Keep it up man.

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
@DamangedCoda – please never change Gail's heels. Those black open-back heels are the hottest I've ever seen and if I ever I'll find a girl IRL with those heels, I'd get an instant boner because of Gail. Gail has the hottest, classiest and sluttiest outfits of any game. Keep it up man.
Control Uday Control.

Reactions: Shaun0_03

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
pROGRESS_OFFICE - PowerPoint 10_31_2021 11_31_09 PM.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.

Progress- All renders with post-processing are complete till event-3, Script is done100%.

Dialogues are fully done till event 2. (Working side by side, as soon as I finish an event the scriptwriter starts working on the final draft of the dialogues)

Important news- Event 5 and event 6 are on standby at the moment. (Though the script is done for them) The reason is Event 4 is quite big and I don't want to cause delays this time so keeping events 5 and 6 on standby. If I don't get the time then I'll at least try to squeeze event 6 for this update (Not guaranteed but I'll give my best shot)

Thank you for the support and love.

-------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1477900

Hi, everyone.

Progress- All renders with post-processing are complete till event-3, Script is done100%.

Dialogues are fully done till event 2. (Working side by side, as soon as I finish an event the scriptwriter starts working on the final draft of the dialogues)

Important news- Event 5 and event 6 are on standby at the moment. (Though the script is done for them) The reason is Event 4 is quite big and I don't want to cause delays this time so keeping events 5 and 6 on standby. If I don't get the time then I'll at least try to squeeze event 6 for this update (Not guaranteed but I'll give my best shot)

-------
Always looking forward to more Gail. :giggle:

Thanks 4 sharing. :)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1477900

Hi, everyone.

-------
More stuff with the bf? Meh :sleep:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes