Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikashton

Aug 1, 2021
Ah, whatever. I complain about writting in this game because IT WAS FINE ALL THE TIME BEFORE THAT and IT DOESN'T FIT THE GAME. My shortcomings in english language has very little to do with it. I don't like poetry for example. If you had a book written in prose and author later changed in whole into poetry, you probably wouldn't be too happy about it either. This is meaningless. You simply don't want to understand what I mean.

Tags doesn't matter, it's still a game, where woman is cheating on bf with her boss, or is abused by him. As I mentioned before, be it romantic novel I really don't care, it would probably fit, but in this game it doesn't.

Ok, that's all that I will write. If you all are ok with this change of writting in the middle of the development of the game, if you enjoy reading such stuff, well, be my guests. For me it's just a shame to ruin potencially one of the best games out there by such writting. Peace.
what part are you talking about?

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
Ah, whatever. I complain about writting in this game because IT WAS FINE ALL THE TIME BEFORE THAT and IT DOESN'T FIT THE GAME. My shortcomings in english language has very little to do with it. I don't like poetry for example. If you had a book written in prose and author later changed in whole into poetry, you probably wouldn't be too happy about it either. This is meaningless. You simply don't want to understand what I mean.

Tags doesn't matter, it's still a game, where woman is cheating on bf with her boss, or is abused by him. As I mentioned before, be it romantic novel I really don't care, it would probably fit, but in this game it doesn't.

Ok, that's all that I will write. If you all are ok with this change of writting in the middle of the development of the game, if you enjoy reading such stuff, well, be my guests. For me it's just a shame to ruin potencially one of the best games out there by such writting. Peace.
you can't critze the game

whf

Nov 9, 2017
what part are you talking about?
You mean about when the writting goes to shit imo?
From this part all the way to the end of the game (or the content there is so far). Though it is related mostly to sex scenes' narration, dialogues are still ok. screenshot0006.png
It is when Gail gets home after "negotiating" with Dave about her leave because of her graduation ceremony the next day.

Reactions: MYCIUS and vlc12345

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
pROGRESS_OFFICE - PowerPoint 10_6_2021 10_06_03 PM.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone,

Here's a progress report for the next update and sneak-peak from event-1.
I'm trying a different approach for the development this time, divided the whole thing into events and working accordingly instead of rendering everything. Till now this does seem more organised and productive.

The event list for this update (Note: Subject to change)
Event 1: Gail, Ava and Noah go to a fast-food chain to get a bite to eat.
Event 2: Gail's ride home in a cab.

Event 3: Gail reaches home.
Event 4: Next day at the office (consists of series of sub-events)
Event 5: Ava meets Gail at her apartment.
Event 6: Gail meets Kat at the spa.
Event 7: Dinner date with the Landlord.

(Not giving many details because that would take away the surprise factor)

Thank you!

------

This wasn't here yet(?) its about ten days old.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks. Anything that can speed up the development process without cutting into the game's quality is welcome.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I think those tits are tad bit too much and still I love her. I think she’s the best Female lead of all the games I’ve played so far
I will agree those tits took me a minute to get used to but the way coda made her. they don't look like they don't belong tho either

Reactions: r0rschack

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
You mean about when the writting goes to shit imo?
From this part all the way to the end of the game (or the content there is so far). Though it is related mostly to sex scenes' narration, dialogues are still ok. View attachment 1451787
It is when Gail gets home after "negotiating" with Dave about her leave because of her graduation ceremony the next day.
Recalled reading somewhere about a new writer. So that probably explains the difference and change of tempo.
I do agree there are some bizarre choice of words during the sex scenes since the change lol

Reactions: whf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1454573

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone,

Here's a progress report for the next update and sneak-peak from event-1.
I'm trying a different approach for the development this time, divided the whole thing into events and working accordingly instead of rendering everything. Till now this does seem more organised and productive.

The event list for this update (Note: Subject to change)
Event 1: Gail, Ava and Noah go to a fast-food chain to get a bite to eat.
Event 2: Gail's ride home in a cab.
Event 3: Gail reaches home.
Event 4: Next day at the office (consists of series of sub-events)
Event 5: Ava meets Gail at her apartment.
Event 6: Gail meets Kat at the spa.
Event 7: Dinner date with the Landlord.

(Not giving many details because that would take away the surprise factor)

Thank you!

------

This wasn't here yet(?) its about ten days old.
So in that 3rd image of the boys checking out Gails ass, is that Noah or just a noah lookalike ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems like just some random people to me.

it would be nice to see gail get some people in her life that actually deserve her.
Hear, hear!

So far her assistent is the only one who isn't a total creep, scumbag or useless moron between the male cast.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes